[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Are Judo and Sambo the only martial arts worth training in? Yes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 117

File: 106880786.jpg (145KB, 594x451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
106880786.jpg
145KB, 594x451px
Are Judo and Sambo the only martial arts worth training in?

Yes.
>>
Amanda Nunes says otherwise.
>>
File: 1481331877736.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481331877736.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>2106635
Judo and Sambo got nowhere near Bjj into groud work.
Plain and simple.
To claim the opposite is fallacious.
Don't get me wrong, there are excellent Judoka ne-waza fighters, but rules don't give them their full potential to the ground, the same way as Bjj rules don't allow Bjj'ist to perform well standing. There are also great standing fighter in Bjj, but they are nowhere as proefficient in that distance as Judoka or Samboists. Both Judoka and Bjjist don't focus on the other speciality, by the rules of their own sport, they have no incentives to.
Today, on the ground, Judo takes its inspiration in bjj, especially in the methodology. It is good, since bjj had to go wrestling for a while, when it arrived in the us of a. It will go back to its roots: JUDO.
.gif related. What is the mistake that black trunk did that cost him his "attacking" position?
Despite it being a professional fight, the mistake is now often tought as a basic mistake to avoid.
>>
File: drop ippon ko mma.gif (4MB, 581x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drop ippon ko mma.gif
4MB, 581x349px
>>2106691
The fight did barely go to the ground.
The magnificence of Judo in MMA.
.gif related.
More Otoshi than Nage though.
>>
Muay Thai for striking and clinch work
>>
>>2106635
BJJ is best martial arts and all you ever need. All fights go to ground and on the ground BJJ makes use of leverage which was created when Helio a near death and frail young man came up with to defeat people up to twice his size
>>
>>2109894
6/10 I chuckled
>>
>hurr durr people will kick you
in a 1vmultiple people you will always lose regardless

but in a 1v1 fight, pull guard if you cant take the guy down, he will have no idea what he's doing
>>
>>2109894
>>2109902
This anon >>2106742 is closest to being right: because the nature of the rules, each sport have evolved to train abilities and skills that are the most efficient within that context. But that doesn't mean said sport is universally efficient on every single instance. BJJ is doing so well in MMA tournaments because the rules disallow a lot of things that would made hard counter it, like no hits to the nape, for starters; watch the first webm on the thread. The guy with the (mostly) white shorts had to keep throwing hooks to try and reach the hidden face rather than straight punches to the back of the head and neck, which were wide open and right in front of him. Now, don't get me wrong, is pretty obvious why such kind of strikes are disallowed, and many of the strikes that also would made bjj much more limited are also disallowed for the same reasons, like no head butts.

However, when you combine "for safety" with more questionable stuff like no striking on downed opponents (which definition varies a lot), no kidney shots, no slamming, and so on... well... is like putting to fight a boxer against a tkd practicer, but with the rule of no punching allowed.

BJJ within the MMA world is one of the best options, but certainly limiting the training to only BJJ and nothing more than BJJ is quite a limited view, and, in my experience, when reality wants to teach you a lesson, she does by slamming it into your face like a truck fully loaded with bricks. Or by merely having the other guy moving his knee into your face.
>>
>>2110413
Why did BJJ dominate Vale Tudo when the "illegal" techniques you talked about were always allowed?
>>
>>2106635
Muay Thai
>>
>>2111198
first of all, that's incorrect. Judo and catch wrestling did

second, much of the success BJJ used to see in MMA disappeared as soon as people weren't allowed to wear gis anymore because they low key use them as weapons
My entire bjj game is based around using my own lapels to tie people up and strangle them
>>
>>2106748
>More Otoshi than Nage

are you serious? That's nowhere near what seoi otoshi is. It's pretty clearly a fucked up drop seoi, he even drops to his knees
>>
BJJ is best. All best MMA fighters have BJJ black belts. BJJ is MMA
>>
File: conor vs diaz 2.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
conor vs diaz 2.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>2115252
>BJJ is MMA

yes, everyone knows that all MMA fights are win by submission and all MMA champions win by their submissions, is not like striking is more and more important every year.
>>
>>2115158
Actually the differenciation of Seoi and Otoshi is a forward movement with Tori in the same line as Uke for Seoi. For Otoshi, Tori is perpendicualr to Uke's fall with a downward movement.
It looks more like otoshi to me.
>>
File: 83939390.gif (3MB, 384x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
83939390.gif
3MB, 384x288px
>>2109894
>>2111198
>>2115252

GET OUT.
Go get your first stripe ever.
>>2111253
And stop answering to your own post samefagging noob!
Go get some conditioning isntead of poulluting this thread.
>>
MARTIAL ARTS TIER RANKING:

god tier:
MMA (boxing, muay thai, wrestling and submission grappling base)

great tier:
MMA (rest of bases and styles)
muay thai
boxing
kickboxing K1/low kick
catch wrestling
submission grappling no-gi
luta livre

good tier:
judo
sambo
freestyle wrestling
BJJ
sanda
Kyokushin karate

not bad tier:
full contact kicboxing (no leg kicks)
full contact kickboxing with taekwondo influente
full contact kickboxing with karate influente
savate
shotokan karate
greco-roman wrestling

have effective kicks but the rest is pure shit tier:
taekwondo

bad tier:
traditional jujutsu
sumo
krav maga
no mcdojo kenpo

shit tier:
meme karate
ALL kung fu
taichi
aikido
meme martial arts without sparring and real competition
SYSTEMA
all korean ""matial arts"
capoeira
wing chun
mcdojo kenpo
hapkido
ninjutsu
shin kicking
tai-chi
Chun Kuk Do
any meme martial arts without sparring
>>
>>2115618
>That moment when Connor looks at ref as if to say "Fuckin' 'ell m8, just stop this already..."
Jesus, why didn't the ref stop it?
>>
>>2115713
>boxing
>catch wrestling
>freestyle wrestling
>savate
>greco-roman wrestling

As a History major these are my preferred systems.
Never going to compete above anything but amateur level, maybe state level tops.
>>
File: savate1.jpg (313KB, 800x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
savate1.jpg
313KB, 800x533px
>>2115828
how is the savate scene i your state?

i live in spain next to france, in a city with a lot of (south) french influence, but savate is practically non existent, and we have a good BJJ dojo and various kickboxing gyms, even in france savate seems to be disfavoured in favour of kickboxing and muay thai.
>>
File: 1399977641592.jpg (39KB, 635x632px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399977641592.jpg
39KB, 635x632px
>>2115713
>Catch Wrestling
>Any good.
Into the shitter it goes.
>>
File: 1482711995442.png (144KB, 263x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482711995442.png
144KB, 263x395px
>>2116212
>implying jacket shit is better than catch wrestling
>implying submission grappling don't have more wrestling influente than BJJ influente
>implying BJJ is pure judo and not judo + catch wrestling.
>>
>>2116226
Show me old catch wreslters...
Most of them are so fucking crippled... 100 times worst than Judo at the same age.
The reason why cacc can't catch up (sorry, I couldn't resist) is because the rules make it dangerous for competition since they're idiotic at best and criminally stupid at worst.
>>
File: 1473566831913.png (102KB, 415x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473566831913.png
102KB, 415x600px
>>2116374
>>2116226
>>2115713
>>2115828
>>2116212
>>2116141
Arguing about which martial art is the best is meaningless. The quality of a martial artist is depends on his skills and fitness.
>>
File: 1391153569222.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391153569222.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>2116757
>The quality of a martial artist is depends on his skills and fitness.
What a bullshit there. You don't train to say such bullshit.
Promoting a sport where the injury rate is almost 4 times higher for a given set of skills is retarded beyond beliefs.
So stay pleb, but keep it quiet.
>>
>>2117174
>Promoting a sport where the injury rate is almost 4 times higher for a given set of skills is retarded beyond beliefs.
what sport am I promoting?
>>
File: eat mon bitte.jpg (56KB, 472x472px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eat mon bitte.jpg
56KB, 472x472px
>>2116141
>how is the savate scene i your state?
Shit.
I have to travel on a plane for three hours once every two months in order to get one-on-one coaching via an intensive weekend lesson.

It's worth it though because my Professor covers the Big Three systems/styles in order of progressive complexity/practicability.
>>
>>2117230
Sorry, you're not promoting anything. But different anon there >>2116226
was implying cacc had anything more/better to offer than bjj and calling its root fake.
The thing is that cacc is technically quite sound, but the curriculum, comptetition rules and methodology are retarded as fuck since they promote injuries at an astonishing rate.
The latest trend of leg locks in bjj is totally different from what had been done before, not the techniques, common to both sambo and cacc, but the structure between them, which makes them so efficient.
There >>2106742
The question is easy, but no one can answer it. Because no one understand what's going on. Had anybody tried this set-up/transition facing someone who knows the basics, the result would have been the same.
>>
Is tae kwon do any good if you, train in it since like 7-8 years old? What would be good to switch to once my won hits black belt? He's orange now.
>>
>>2117746
People will argue about whether or not it is a waste of time (it probably is), but there is little dispute that it is, in almost all cases, a waste of money
>>
>>2117513
>>2106742
>What is the mistake that black trunk did that cost him his "attacking" position?
>Despite it being a professional fight, the mistake is now often tought as a basic mistake to avoid.
Can you explain the mistake?
>>
>>2115620
it's pretty clear the perpendicular falling movement of the uke is unintentional, there's no leg trip or anything. It's just an seoi nage that was overspun because tori fucked up the entry
>>
>>2117889
Position over submission.
One of the two: 1) bad positioning, 2) wrong follow up.
1) He attacked an inside heel hook with 411/honey hole/ gyaku ashi garami from the side/back without the control of the hips, opponent escapes rolling in direction of the rorque.
2) Going for the inside heel hook from 411, which allows your opponent to rotate to free his hips faster than yours.
The mata leao on the foot as a follow up is way less efficient, but it force opponent to escape turning away from you. This prevent from getting side controlled, or in this .webm, turtled and hit.

Black trunk (BT) goes for a heel hook. BT has secured control of the knee from the bottom but he is attacking from the back.White trunk (WT) feels the heel hook and rotate his hips. BT transitions to attack a straight kneebar while WT rolls. BT try to keep his hips aligned to WT's knee and the target knee extended but fails.
WT bend his knee and and rotate his hips . This makes the kneebar totally inefficient, so BT goes for the outside heel hook while WT is not facing him. WT seize the opportunity to rotate his hips faster and with more amplitude angle. BT can keep rotating because he face the ground now. This allows WT to rotate his knee and face only minor threat as he his now in the back of BT who has no option left since he can't arch back to attack either knee or ankle.

To me he made mistake 1), Because if BT had been facging WT the heel hook would have won him the bout. but this is MMA and a lot of things happen.
This is basics, because at white belt you know the 3 brothers in bjj: armbar/triangle/omoplata
There are follow up sequences alike but for leglocks. straight kneebar/ ankle lock / calf slicer /
>>
>>2115620
That is absolutely not the difference between nage and otoshi. Nage entails lifting up off his feet, where as otoshi is executed by a downward action.

While there is downward action in your clip, it is very apparent it was unintentional. Tori just fucked up his seoi attempt by over-rotating. Even if it was intentional, you could not classify that as seoi (which means 'back-carry') because there is no back-to-chest contact.
>>
>>2119410
Man you really seem to know your stuff.
>>
>>2115158
What is commonly called drop seoi is actually called ryo hiza seoi otoshi. The more you know.
>>
>>2120520
I just like it
>>
>>2106635

Assuming this thread has some life to it, I'll ask a question. A choice between an MMA school that focuses on judo and bjj, or a combat sambo school. Which do you think will give you better skills in terms of hand to hand combat in the cage and on the street?
>>
File: 1479048114696.jpg (100KB, 959x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479048114696.jpg
100KB, 959x475px
>>2121081
MMA+Bjj+Judo vs Combat Sambo+Sambo?
They will both provide you good skills. (especially if the first has a boxing/MT sparring slot).
Assuming they do both competes in all the arts they got,
Which one:
got the most people?
offers more training session?
Has the best fighting record.

got the best fighters?
There are many other factors:
price
close/far
cleanliness
gear to buy
atmosphere (cult, bully club, kindergarten, ...)
>>
>>2121143

Well since we're both anon, and I doubt you'll hunt me down, I live in nyc. The MMA school (i rather not shade them) teaches shootboxing has the primary striking art, the owner was really cool and seemed like a stand up guy. He has no actual fighting record which is what worried me.

The other place is ny combate sambo. The owner is also cool, the place seemed small but full of people who want to compete.

So what do?
>>
>>2121277
Try them both, they both look cool.
It doesn't matter for the combat record if the teacher is good and there for the students.
>>
>>2121336
No doubt. They both look like an experience. I just wanted to feel out some of the MA anons to see what they thought on learning one or the other. Im leaning towards sambo atm
>>
>>2121277
a lot of people would kill to train at a quality sambo school, they're pretty rare
>>
>being the that guy that basically false flags his own sport/art
Neck yourself
>>
>>2121797
Go for it! You'll be in for a ride, especially at the beginning.
>>
>>2109902
>pull guard if you cant take the guy down, he will have no idea what he's doing

how to get your ass beat 101
>>
>>2121797
See
>>>2123179
>>
>>
I just watched like 30 kung fu movies. Whats wrong with learning wing chun or something similar?
>>
>>2116226
there is literally no difference between catch-me- if -you- can wrestling and no-gi BJJ
>>
>>2124637
The t hing is with using Judo under BJJ rules, is that most of those throws are High cost but High Reward. You are sacrificing your back and neck and everything else just to secure a bunch of points that will not end a match.
>>
File: 01 (4).jpg (51KB, 533x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01 (4).jpg
51KB, 533x800px
>>2106635
Not really.
Judo has a very steep learning curve where most techniques take years of practice to master.

Sambo is just Russian MMA with slightly different rules.

Wrestling(supplemented with submission training) and Boxing are the only ones worth training in my opinion.

Wrestling techniques are efficient and so basic you can get good at them in a matter of months, not years. Same goes for boxing. Simple, but effective techniques worth their salt.
>>
>>2124736
>so basic you can get good at them in a matter of months
This is true. I wrestled one year in HS when I moved and the school had a program. In just a few weeks of training I was beating people, kids who had been wrestling their whole lives, in the equivalent of squash matches
>>
>>2124736

What's wrong with russian mma?

and s-sauce?
>>
>>2124916
Nothing, but its next to impossible to train in if you are American since its only properly taught in russia and neighboring countries.
>>
>>2106635
didn't holly's coach say that they only had to train like 3 things in the clinch to keep a hip toss from happening? just wrestle like a normal person
>>
File: judo neck crank.gif (4MB, 328x264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
judo neck crank.gif
4MB, 328x264px
>>2124728
Depends on how you throw. If you throw Judo competition style, you're just getting 2 points. If you throw to secure a dominant position, you can actually use so "fancy" throws like sode tsurikomi goshi.
Same goes for a lot of throws, best sample is Seoi (Ippon - , Morote - , Reverse Ippon, - Otoshi) which correctly used, can end a match, even in mma. like there:
>>2106748
Some judo ne-waza in .gif, because Judo is cool on the ground too.
>>
>>2124703
From my experience: There are many mc Dojos for Wing Chun.

If you actually find a good one go for it.
>>
Time for some proper old school judo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ip_gSTiUM&t=31m30s
When will we see a middleweight fighting against Heavyweight ever again?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxq6sKOOM4o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYfXH0kW79E&feature=youtu.be&t=1m34s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QNMorMnKMQ
>>
>>2115620
>>2115158
It was a uchimakikomi.
>>
File: judo throw.gif (2MB, 540x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
judo throw.gif
2MB, 540x315px
>>2126968
Isao Okano: Vital Judo Grappling techniques is just wonderfull.
That guy was badass. Just one victory would have made him among the greatest in the Japanese heart, but it would also have killed Judo as a japanes only sport for years.
That Ippon a 05.24! Still standing on his feet!
>When will we see a middleweight fighting against Heavyweight ever again?
Never IJF openly killed the open weight class, because it was casting a bad shade on champions in other weight classes.
>That feel when my latest judo class was about O soto gari to Seoi Nage and Hiza Guruma to Sode Tsurikomi goshi.
Random Kata Guruma as .gif.
>>
>>2127013
>uchimakikomi.
It's not a makikomi-waza at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGEzlIpPvOA
>>
File: large-man-9402.jpg (537KB, 950x632px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
large-man-9402.jpg
537KB, 950x632px
>>2127027
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edNZ507bOkI&feature=youtu.be&a
Just the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YFBZtOGpB4
And more Osoto to seoinage.
I know a site about a french judo clinic from last year were Okano did teach.
Are you interessted?He talks in english.
>>
>>2127027
>because it was casting a bad shade on champions in other weight classes.
But Openweight is the very essence of Judo.
As a gift passion of judo subbed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPz7l_T-CHw
>>
File: yoko otoshi.gif (1MB, 349x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yoko otoshi.gif
1MB, 349x281px
>>2127075
>I know a site about a french judo clinic from last year were Okano did teach.
Are you interessted?He talks in english.
Of course!
Even in French.
>>2127090
But Openweight is the very essence of Judo.
IJF is after money the can get from broadcasting deals. So they make judo more palatable for TV. Part of this is the creation of icons of judo that can be the face of judo, like Rousey has been at a time in the usa. Since Open is more viewed as the best above all, it kills this maketing strategy which is a cornerstone. The TV-mashable is also the reason of the leg ban and the shorter matches. Only the growing popularity of BJJ brought Ne-waza back on the for front, forcing IJF to allow more time on the ground.
>>
Bump with sambo
>>
consider this:
sumo techniques for no gi bjj

hell, why not use them in judo too because of belt grabs?
>>
>>2126942
Unlike Karate and Tae Kwon Do, Wing Chun has never seen even minor success in any combat sport. Those other arts have quite a lot of mcdojos, even mostly mcdojos here in the US, but there is at least some concrete proof that with the right training and under the right individual they can work. Not so for Wing Chun.

That's why I'm always skeptical of these mythical good Wing Chun schools. Where are their fighters, where is their record?
>>
>>2127299
That's bullshit. Aside from once every four years, judo isn't on TV. The money isn't there for the ijf.
>>
>>2128267
I was recently told by someone who's fairly clued up the whole Karate thing of pulling your left hand back to your hip when you strike with your right is a vestigial motion that was originally grabbing your opponents wrist and pulling him into the hit.

Anyone here have any light to shed? Is Karate seeing a reconstruction any time soon?
>>
>>2106691
Amanda Nunes is a trash fighter who literally only throws haymakers.
>>
File: shoulder drop.gif (2MB, 294x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shoulder drop.gif
2MB, 294x258px
>>2128409
>That's bullshit. Aside from once every four years, judo isn't on TV. The money isn't there for the ijf
Judo is aired all year long, simply not in north america.
Judo got bad rating in the Oly. Same year, Some major Judo comp' were not aired in Europe and Japan. The IOC review all the sports yearly, and questionned openly presence of many sport which TV-rating were not good to replace with more appealing ones. Just to give you an example: Baseball, not an Oly sport since 2008.
Judo and Wrestling were competing for the sole slot of permanent grappling combat sport the other slot would be on a shortlist to be kicked out.

IJF did the necessary changes, not only in the matches form competion rules and format, but also cleaned a lot of the corrupt officials. Wreslting, at the time FILA, didn't.
FILA as an option to gain more interest, lauched the 1st legitimate true world grappling competition (to be legit, you need to be present in at least 3 out of 4 countries in the world or all of the ones from IOC plus be non-profit: Fuck you Ibjjf).Grappling was supposed to be a demo sport in 2012, but it was cancelled and some geo-political bullshit. But FILA was was way too corrupt, and they didn't really clean their competition rules and management.
FILA, messed it so much that Sambo head body left FILA and the FIAS was made as a separate body to promote sambo. This mess up lead to the removal of FILA and the creation of UWW (United World Wreslting) which is the new wrestling head body.

Judo won the permanent slot and Wreslting was shortlisted to be kicked out on 2016 Games.
Even today UWW is still a mess, with result like this Mongolian wreslter being robbed at Rio in 2016.
This is why IJF makes all those changes. Japan cannot win this battle alone, Even if France and some other countries helped, they simply couldn't on soft power enough.
>>
>>2128798
this is true. With holly holm going up a weight class womens 135 is completely devoid of any talent what so ever, the only reason meisha beat her was because she gutted it out and was tenacious, but skill wise she was outclassed
the straw weights are the much better womens division
>>
>>2127516
Belt grab is forbidden because a promising bjjist got his neck almost broken on a counter to single leg with a belt grab.
It's a special case rule and total bullshit. You can't do a judo white belt mistake when you're a brown belt as he was if I record correctly at the time.
>>
>>2127516
1.Belt grabs are illegal
2. most sumo techniques can not be applied to fucking BJJ or Judo are you retarded? They either rely completely on strength, or already exist in those martial arts. Not to mention if you sumo slap someone in a judo match you will be disqualified and probably banned from competeing
>>
>>2130509
there is much more to sumo than being stronk! it's basically naked judo with striking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTufEVaiGL4

but if belt grabbing is illegal, bjj is becoming an increasingly shitty sport the more I learn about it
at least judo has justifications for its rules
no slamming or suplexes in bjj only exists because it's inconvenient to bjj methodology, so instead of saying guard is just a shitty transition position they just ban a hard check to it.
>>
>>2130613
Those guys are pretty nimble for such big fellows.
Not a sleight towards sumo but normies think they are just a bunch of fat guy pushing each other back and forth but in reality there is some real athleticism going on in these matches sometimes.
>>
>>2127516
The only technique brand new to Judo I would consider is I-zori:
Sumo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxsNO77a-oo
Judo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpPDYU2gGAY

Most of the other are shared.

Female wreslter are beastly too, pic related.
>>
File: 7547848457.jpg (73KB, 671x660px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7547848457.jpg
73KB, 671x660px
>>2130842
>i just want a grill to train with that is as serious about martial arts as me
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOi1JBkjkVt/?taken-by=rebelinthewindshaolin
>>
>>2130842
That technique is already a part of judo as a variant of ura-nage

See https://youtu.be/YI1obnWrTdI
>>
>>2130613
>>2130498
>>2130509
Belt grabs and suplexes are legal in almost all circumstances. The only restrictions are
>dont throw opponent on head or neck when executing a suplex
>when opponent executes a single leg with their head outside your body, you cannot use his belt to drag him down face first (ie: sumi gaeshi with belt grab is fine, making opponent directly faceplant isn't)
>can't use an untied belt for chokes/sweeps/anything else

Always know your rules inside out guys. Saves you from unnecessary penalties and DQs as well as unnecessarily axing legal techniques from your game.
>>
>>2115713
>greco-roman wrestling
The fuck? That should be in good tier alongside freestyle. Greco-Roman has great moves that can be adapted to clinch fighting and neck-wrestling. My experience in Greco helped me with chap ko in Muay Thai.

While I'm a big fan of MMA, you're not gonna have as good as striking or grappling as someone who purely trains in either art. The best thing to do is do boxing and/or Muay Thai while also doing BJJ/Judo/Sambo. Or submission grappling if need be.
>>
>>2131530
Nope. Head not in the same position. Tori has not the same position, Uke is not thrown in the same direction. Leverage is different. It's not even a kuzure.
>>2131335
Luky motherfucker, I wish I had found a woman like that, not just another slag to slay.
>>2132247
pic related,
straight from the Ibjjf rules book.
>• When the athlete who is defending a single leg takedown, while the athlete attacking has his head outside his opponents
body, intentionally projects his attacker to the ground, by grabbing his opponents belt, to make him hit the floor with the
head (picture 25).
>>
>>2133012
Thanks, my phone sucks ass and I couldn't post the picture.
>>
>>2133036
The thing is that it happens because most bjjers have shit stand-up grappling skills.
The takedown in this pic is so severly performed that it deserves a severe punishment.
>Broken neck
Not that much though.
>>
>>2133966
Tell me about it, started BJJ when I was only a Judo green belt. Still made purple belts fly.
>>
>>2137897
Like you I did Judo before Bjj, but my first Bjj instructor happened to be a Brazilian second dan Judo black belt. By that time, he was a mediocre bjj purple belt. This was enough to have him submit one way or the other almost anybody in a 50 km radius.
When his teacher, a Bjj Brown belt was coming to teach us, it was like Jesus reincarnated.
>>
>>2115713
>BJJ isn't great tier
get laid
>>
>>2139661
If it had just as good takedowns and standing grappling as Greco, Freestyle, Judo, or Sombo does, it would most definitely be there. It's missing a critical part of grappling.
>>
>>2140036
Impyling any other sport is nearly as good on the ground.
INB4 cacc, there is a reason cacc hasn't matured yet, it maims its own practitioners but a few elite with almost werwolves recovery abilities.
>>
File: one arm push-up 2.gif (2MB, 234x295px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
one arm push-up 2.gif
2MB, 234x295px
Do you guys do push-up for conditioning?
>>
File: trx.jpg (88KB, 662x666px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trx.jpg
88KB, 662x666px
>>2140972
hundreds and hundreds every day!

this is what you need. no reason to keep any other gym equipment
>>
>>2140972
I used to but I've been having chronic problems with stability in my shoulders so sadly I've been unable to perform them.
>>
>>2140972
>push ups
>sit ups
>chin ups
do as many as you can a day for that body weight base
>>
>>2117746
You are way better off starting with a MT base and picking up TKD than starting with a TKD base and picking up MT. TKD will mess you up and give you bad habits.
>>
>>2128798
>Amanda Nunes is a trash fighter

Is that you Ronda? Lol
>>
File: High class sambo.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
High class sambo.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>2106635

Judo is becoming useless for modern MMA.

Sambo on the other hand is great.
>>
>>2117506
>>2116141
Holy it is sad that savate can be hard to find teachers for cause it's a good art.
>>
>>2142178
because sambo is essentially wrestling combined with judo groundwork, as opposed to hip tosses which everyone knows how to defend now and most fighters would rather shoot for a leg than box into a clinch
>>
>>2130842
>Female wreslter are beastly too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VGpLXlmZm0
video related

also sauce on the beauty please
>>
>>2141598
Totally agree,
my door way pull-up bar and home made trx.
>>2141704
Used to do crossfit cindy:
5 pull-up
10 push-up
15 squats,
rinse,
repeat,
Do the triplet as many time as you can. Got 20 rounds of the 3, no kipping, no slouching, knees past 90°.
Now I can barely do 10... but keepin' on doing them again.
>>
File: 1474219525159.jpg (106KB, 750x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474219525159.jpg
106KB, 750x750px
>>2142972
>The picture at 03:22
The face from the guy in the back says everything about what he thinks of her boyfreind.
She's good and fight smart The way she pinned them is top tier.
I don't know about the female wrestler in pic, a random wreslting girl picture that I saved because she had that aura of "I don't care what I look like because wrestling is so much more to me" but actually had a great body.
pic, related Some mckenzie for you, because she's got those eyes, those regular boobs and that smile, and even better skills than all that combined
>>
>>2142178
that's not sambo, that's just basic wrestling. Sambo brings nothing new to MMA that hasn't been done b4
>>
>>2142972
>her go to move is a fucking spladle
Jesus she's going to get destroyed when those boys reach puberty. At least legit wrestlers like Marlouis and Yoshida developed their skills and didn't rely on gimmicky bullshit to win.
>>
>>2142972

I dont understand what i am watching. She looks like a high schooler but the boys she is up against look 7th grade at best. I think she's going to hit a brick wall once they get some mass on them
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 450x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 450x300px
>>2106748
Looks like he fucked up a drop seoi nage to me
>>
>>2144063
Are you the anon from the thread in that other board who posted the pics of that cutie japanese judoka?
>>
>>2144103
Full respect to that dude he clearly knew that was coming for the picture and he loved it.
>>
>>2144128
>>
>>2130842
>>2142972

why female wrestlers develope amazing butts?
>>
>>2144063
that's a sambo throw, I don't remember the name because I don't speak russian so it all sounds like gibberish to me so I've been calling it a russian twist. It starts with an R though, like rushuska or something

the drop seoi you dip through the legs, but with this one you shoot your legs out to the side which gives the throw a lot of torque
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 900x1200px
>>2144103
mite b
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 656x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 656x960px
>>2106635
>>
>>2145937
that was such a cunty thing to say, literally "Stop liking what I don't like REEEEEEEE"
>>
File: 1484233990309.jpg (83KB, 720x934px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484233990309.jpg
83KB, 720x934px
>>2145937
Not posting the superior version...
GET OUT!
>>
>>2146669
>superior

this is NOT art
>>
>>2145937
she has untrained eyes, let's slow it down so the normies can see what we see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFtTh_N9dN8
>>
>>2109894
>All fights go to ground
Show me statistics pls
>>
Everyone is retarded here. I'm from Russia and sambo (both usual and combat) is useless shit bacause of low rivalry compared to wrestling and judo. There was happenings when average freestyle wrestlers went to combat sambo tournaments and kick asses of their champions.
Also usual sambo has no chokes.
>>
>>2148727
Your trolling is not even fun. You should have put some specific in there.
>>2146696
Not martial art?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fucking autist.
>>
>>2148727
>>
Bump with content.
>>
>>2150290
Again
>>
>>2150303
No Mats, no problem.
>>
>>2150387
That's nice
>>
File: IMG_0151.png (6KB, 473x311px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0151.png
6KB, 473x311px
>>2148727
>>
>>2150387
Interesting too see how this changes textbook breakfalls. Breaking the fall with the foot before thw body hits the floor is what I've been doing as well. Dangerous if you don't know what you're doing though, injured my ankle this way ten years ago, and it still occasionally bothers me.
>>
File: calf raises.gif (876KB, 294x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
calf raises.gif
876KB, 294x251px
>>2151601
Injuries happen and last sometimes, its sucks
>>
>>2106635
>tfw was really good at judo but fucked my shoulder up, so missed like a year of practice so everyone got so far ahead that I couldn't catch up anymore

I remember my coach saying that if I keep practicing I could go on even to the olympics.
Just thinking about what could've been makes me feel horrible.
>>
Bump
>>
>>2153100
So go back and keep practising. Maybe you'll never go to the Olympics but you've only lost one year, you can still be amazing.
>>
>>2153100
Get back at it and forgot what could've been. Worst thing that could happen is that you actually enjoy it.
>>
>>2150387
There is actually more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkVO-l4FSgc
But I'm too lazy to cut the whole video into .webm.
>>
>>2148885
>>2148901
>>2150747
Oh you can speek russian? Thats fine
2ch [dot] hk [slash] sp [slash] res [slash] 1146766 [dot] html
>>
File: sambo_throws.webm (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sambo_throws.webm
1MB, 400x400px
>>2157640
No I don't, I just tried Sambo, did Judo and still do Bjj.
>>
>>2144063
Who is this white belt semen demon?
>>
>>2144488
Because they squats and are often in low hips positions or use explosive moves.
>>
https://youtu.be/TtuLZ3eKJ60
Cop uses rnc to subdue criminal
>>
>>
>>
File: new kata gurama.webm (646KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
new kata gurama.webm
646KB, 640x360px
>>
File: ogoshi france.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ogoshi france.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Ura naga KO.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ura naga KO.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>Jewed jiu-jitsu
>"martial art"
>>
>>
File: rolling ude.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rolling ude.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>
>>
>>2159847
Don't fall for the Gracie meme
>>
>>
>>
File: choke knock out.webm (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
choke knock out.webm
2MB, 500x281px
>>
>>
File: one arm juji.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
one arm juji.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>
File: Hikikomi gaeshi.gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hikikomi gaeshi.gif
1MB, 360x202px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2159941
Stop
>>
File: mongol lift.gif (988KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mongol lift.gif
988KB, 300x168px
>>
>>
>>
File: 2cemc8n.gif (4MB, 618x327px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2cemc8n.gif
4MB, 618x327px
>>
>>
File: yoko otoshi.gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yoko otoshi.gif
1MB, 360x202px
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: i-zori.gif (3MB, 486x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i-zori.gif
3MB, 486x358px
>>2159862
Worked on this last december... Knee injury less than a week after. I crave this shit.
>>
>>2159985
you injured you knee doing seoi nage?
>>
File: sambo throw 3.gif (4MB, 639x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sambo throw 3.gif
4MB, 639x353px
>>2159945
Why is that? you actually could learn something.
>>
>>2159990
Please Stop
>>
>>2159988
Nope, I was Tori in Uki-gatame and the cunt on th e bottom twisted my pushed on my knee and pulled on the ankle ----->POP! MCL partially torn, meniscus hit (laceration) bursitis (membrane around the knee joint inflammed and with liquid inside the membrane itself). Thiw happened in bjj, of course. So no Seoi for me, just some extremely light (no randori, no drills, jus positions) ne-waza and bjj since early january.
>>
Can't wait for kayla Harrison to start doing mma. She looked like a killer in rio. If she can defend strikes well, I think she can do real well.

Ronda was surrounded by too many yes men that filled her head with bullshit.
>>
>>2160002
1) I'm not the only one posting.
2)Why?
>>
>>2160009
how long are you shelved? can you at least get ubsome lifting and some light cardio? those could help you rehab and reduce the mat rust besides light position drilling
>>
>>2160011
>>
Tell me this woman doesn't look like she could run through anyone in women's mma.
>>
File: EP-309119883.jpg (10KB, 465x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EP-309119883.jpg
10KB, 465x300px
>>2160026
she's really fucking big, going to be interesting how she handles weight cutting. She is competed at 175 kg, so she cut to 165lbs, Seeing her cut to the largest women's weight (145-155lb) is going to be interesting. She is taking a "year" to train, and probably shrink down
>>
>>2160019
Happened in early December haven't trained yet since and plan to keep quite till early February. I still have to train adult white belt at ne-waza twice a week and they didn't do a break for X-mas. Couldn't even sit or get in seiza to bow.
Pull-up and dips, started some rehab exercises a week ago.
>>
The thing about judo is its an incomplete martial art. Most judoka don't even bother once they get on the ground and just wait for the ref to stand them up.

But those sweeps and hip throws are killer and elite judo practioners are incredibly strong. It's a solid practice for takedown and will give you some experience on the ground.

Imagine getting thrown by a judoka on concrete in a street fight and tell me it's worthless because of gis and no striking/limited groundwork.
>>
>>2160024
https://youtu.be/qKbjXD2SR1A

This gif is her fucking around in training for the 2012 olympics. She's not really serious here.
>>
>>2160477
Unavailable in my country because USAJF are bunch of tossers or somesuch.
>>
File: flying juji judo.gif (1MB, 355x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flying juji judo.gif
1MB, 355x258px
>>2163756
Me too...
>>
File: ashi waza.gif (1010KB, 245x184px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ashi waza.gif
1010KB, 245x184px
>>2163954
Is that some young Neill Adams?
>>
File: 1328595845869.gif (2MB, 276x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1328595845869.gif
2MB, 276x286px
>>2166945
Nope, Russians crosstraining from sambo.
.gif remotly related.
>>
>>2117889
Black trunk was over it and gave up. No one at that level gives their back unless they are over it and are looking for an out.
He quit.
>>
Is there any good heavyweight Judoka to learn from if you're a manlet around 5'8?
>>
File: 1405793580904.jpg (55KB, 594x407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405793580904.jpg
55KB, 594x407px
>>2168868
Everybody can make mistakes under pressure.
>>
>>2106635
Fuuuuck. I better quit Muay Thai then. Thanks for making me woke.
>>
File: 1351479878385.gif (2MB, 173x135px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1351479878385.gif
2MB, 173x135px
>>2170471
MT is harsher on the body. You can't compete past 35 unless you're an actual beast.
>>
>>2170546
Who says you can't still train without competing?
>>
>>2170546
I didn't mean that you can't train, but you'll see MT is a lot rougher, because of shocks.
In term of violence for the body, if you train hard:
MMA & MT & Wreslting > Judo & Boxing & Kick Boxing > BJJ.
>>
>>2169839
if you're 5'8 why would you want to move like a HW when you're frame is most likely a lighter? Even heavies try to emulate light weight guys when it comes to technique they just supplement some of the speed with their size and power.
>>
>>2170471
>>2170546
>>2170890
Muay Thai specially Thailand's clinch heavy variant and judo have insane synergy.

MT let's any grappler develop the basic tools of intercepting and block punches/kicks so they can go into their clinch game. And the ground game of judo supplements MT so they can strike without fear of TD. but the ultimate cherry on top is how both styles of clinching enhance the other. Using different forms of kuzishi to either throw or land knees/elbows.

I know there are a few MT gyms in Thailand that are experimenting with more judo, i am really looking forward to seeing what kind of fighters they produce with that marriage.
>>
File: 1422817471000.gif (1MB, 288x155px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422817471000.gif
1MB, 288x155px
Bump
>>
>>2173096
dat harai tsurikomi ashi
>>
File: 1437135968419.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437135968419.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>2175325
Thanks, didn't know the name of the technique.
Uchimata, .gif related.
>>
File: chesty lee.jpg (82KB, 800x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chesty lee.jpg
82KB, 800x534px
>>2159620
so fucking hot
>>
File: 1485039497009.jpg (27KB, 630x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485039497009.jpg
27KB, 630x420px
>>2176025
hot you said?
>>
>this thread is still getting bumped
Tonight, this thread joins that Raven thread
>>
BJJ was created so subhuman monkeys could dry fuck eachother in public

Rustleton 3:16
>>
>>2179224
Who's Raven? does he know how to do a juji gatame?
>>
>>
File: juji drill 1.gif (2MB, 248x214px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
juji drill 1.gif
2MB, 248x214px
>>
File: juji drill 2.gif (2MB, 254x203px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
juji drill 2.gif
2MB, 254x203px
>>
>>2180364
>>2180368
Koji Komuro aka komlock.
Webm is not him, but judo related.
>>
>ever going to the ground in a street fight
Enjoy getting your head stamped on by their friends.
>>
>>2182454
Why you assume we don't have friends and one of us is holding them down as our boys stomp on him?

Grappling is the best for multi player fights. Ever play WoW its crowd control
>>
>Not just hitting the pedigree or a dirty deeds on your opponent in the street
I don't get it.
>>
>>2184670
This has to be the most idiotic comment I ever read in this board, and that's saying something. In short, grappling is fucking shit on the streets (you compromise mobility, distance and attention to properly perform a technique on the opponent), and if you already have the numerical advantage, it doesn't matter if you grapple or strike, you have the numerical advantage anyway.

Dear God, when I though /asp/ couldn't get more retarded, some anon come and post this shit.

>Inb4; I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>2184709
you know how i know you dont train
grappling is all mobility its called scrambling

nice to know what triggers you cuck
>>
>>2184726
When I grapple someone, Do I set them up for a German suplex or?
>>
>>2184729
look at >>2159844

>>2184730
I've been asexual since i was molested at the age 9 inb4 this isn't my blog
>>
>>2184735
>since I was molested at the age 9
X-Pac is that you?
>>
>>2184735
>the moleseted kid is mentally ill and loves to talk about it
Color me surprised.
>>
>>2184741
its the only way i can vent without blowing my brians out but i am to much of a cuck beta to
>>
What are the best ways to prepare for a Judo tournament? I'm only a yellow belt but am entered into the beginner's/low-skilled categories. The tournament is in 4 weeks so I have some time to prepare. So far for my training I'm running 3x a week and practicing Judo 3x a week. Just wondering what conditioning or technical stuff you lot would recommend? Would like to do my best at this tournament.
>>
>>2185349
Start doing practice matches now and about two weeks before, stop doing practice matches and do conditioning. You don't want to do practice matches just before the competition because of the chance for injury. You want your body to be fresh, and in peak physical form the day of.
If you have access to a heavy bag, pull that off the stand during conditioning days, lay it across you body and do as many sit-ups as you can while tucking your elbows and pushing it off (think weighted Shrimp). This will help your newaza. Then stand and squat in front of it (in base) and flip it over your shoulder (think ura nage). Then put it back on the stand, put it in guard and do sit ups again. (Pic related)
Make sure you are running sprints 4 minutes on and one minute rest.
Some yoga that is focused on hip mobility would be helpful as well.
>>
>>2185406
Thanks! I'll give the runs a try. I'm currently running 3 miles and doing some short sprints in that as I feel cardio is more important than overall strength at the moment. I don't have access to a heavy bag unfortunately.

I've got randori 3x this week. Do you think it's worth focusing on a select few throws that I know well and trying out combinations of them or should I try and branch out a bit more for the comp?
>>
>>2185457
>focusing on a select few throws that I know well and trying out combinations of them
Definitely
>or should I try and branch out a bit more for the comp?
Definitely not. Only on rare occasions will you learn something well enough for it to be useful in such a short timespan.
>>
Should I throw Steve Austin punches or John Cena punches?
>>
>>2185766
Doesn't matter, as long as you hit yourself until you pass out.
>>
>>2184709
blah blah blah... Grappling involves throws and standing controls of opponent that you can use as a shield.
Every faggot that never fight nor train spouts bullshit like that. Never mind that sucker punch can target anyone that doesn't check his rear quarter BEFORE engaging an opponent. Those are skills you get if you train mele within your team like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAbAkxwErwc
That number of sucker punches connecting of failed, same for the submissions attempts.
>>
How do I do the Swanton Bomb?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2191609
>>2191614
>>2191619
>>2191633
cringe
>>
>>
>>
File: 1398621203819.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398621203819.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>
File: double spike.gif (4MB, 334x216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
double spike.gif
4MB, 334x216px
>>
>>
>>2106635
I don't even care. Still bumpin' because this is the only non wrestling thread on /asp/
>>
File: 1392928484062.gif (964KB, 500x325px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392928484062.gif
964KB, 500x325px
>>2191609
Dat Morote!
Wrestling style.
>>
>>2191633
>>2191658
My knee hurts only to watch it.
>>
>>
>>2106635
no, a disadvantage is the lack of kata and you need a partner for basically everything. Due to this I went from Judo to Karate and really like it there. It also teaches you more about stands, hip movement, speed and precision, body tension, kiai, taking blows and you have to be much more careful with your partner.
>>
>>2106742
>the rules
>rules
It's not the rules, it's the training methods.
>>
File: daki age.gif (1MB, 281x227px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
daki age.gif
1MB, 281x227px
>>2196503
True, I totally agree with you.
IJF sent its best to copy the Bjj curriculum and methodology:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR1lyt8PsbQ&t=125s
2:05
This "guard pass" lead to Uki-gatame in Judo terminology aka Knee on belly aka. It is not very used because the osaekomi (immobilisation or control) with this technique is very difficult to maintain under IJF Judo rules sor actually it is easy to get out of the osaekomi if you got a basic skill, ebi, the shrimp. If you use the variation of Uki gatame when doing the armbar, you have to control the close side arm.
Regarding the way they use it in the video, it is typical from Bjj. Uki gatame in Judo is normally higher on the chest, knee pointing toward the head, or done with a leg over the chest with close arm control.
The way Bjj use it is so much more (cost) effective that they had not only to props its use, but also to copy the way to use it, 100%. And IJF had to accept that the guard was efficient, despite daki-age, gif related.
>>
Best martial art to learn for beginners?
>>
File: 1483119693018.png (2MB, 1024x4521px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483119693018.png
2MB, 1024x4521px
>>2196699
None, it depends on what you like. go and try them.
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 117

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.