[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Early 2017 Future Endeavours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Batista.png (100KB, 204x189px) Image search: [Google]
Batista.png
100KB, 204x189px
Realistically, who's going to be let go during the Spring, here's my list:

> Josh Bredl (Tough Enough winner)
> Bo Dallas
> Darren Young
> Gurv & Harv Sihra
> James Elsworth
> Rosa Mendes
> Titus O'Neill
> Tyson Kidd
> Angelo Dawkins
> Wesley Blake
>>
The Bollywood Boyz literally just signed a developmental deal.

>doubting Beautiful Blonde Blake
>>
Also, no meme answers "Hur hur, Roman Reigns" and I think Paige will stick around, but if her contract comes up, I think she'll choose not to resign (I'm 50/50 on this).
>>
>>2105129
It's hard to see they letting go of people on the main roster considering they just hired a bunch of bottom feeding jobbers for the brand split.

>Rosa Mendes
I don't know man. People say that every year but she gives great head.
>>
Bo and Elsworth are good jobbers for them

Darren and Tyson won't be released just for PR reasons. Darren is gay so they'd get a shitstorm from SJWs and it would look shitty if they released Tyson who had his career ended on their watch

Rosa is/was fucking Michael Hayes so no
>>
Based Yeti is going nowhere
>>
>>2105158
Or just his career?
>>
>>2105129
>Realistically

>says Bo Dallas, son of one of Vince's friends and brother to one of Smackdown's featured guys
>Darren Young, gay
>Ellsworth, sold more shirts than Goldberg and probably has a shitty piss-water contract
>Rosa Mendez, who literally gives head to keep her job
>Titus O'Neil, the good PR Uncle Tom nigger

None of these people will ever be released.
>>
>>2105129
I seriously thought that 1/3 of these guys are already been gone years ago
>>
Curtis Axel
Jack Swagger
Summer Rae
>>
>>2105129
Wasn't Bo getting a push just recently. What happened?
>>
>>2105208
>releasing Axel

After getting Dwayne & Lesnar back in ring-shape he's got a job for life.
>>
>>2105210
They gave him 5 minutes of screen time and remembered he was awful.
>>
>>2105129
Swagger
Ryder
>>
>>2105220
>guy who got over as a goofy cheeseball
>push him as RAWR I'M SERIOUS NOW

How can 1 promotion be this incompetent?
>>
>>2105236
>>push him as RAWR I'M SERIOUS NOW

He literally spoke in poems.
There was nothing serious about Bo, he was a comedy act that got clean wins and did a comedic pouty-face.
>>
>>2105242
It was a departure from his previous stuff and was clearly intended to be taken more seriously than before.

Either way, it's shit. Bring back the Bo Dallas Invitational.
>>
>>2105259
Bo Dallas had this, semi-political theme going on.. are they trying to square him off with Darren in the future, or would Bo make his own cult with other lower carders?
>>
>>2105229
>Ryder
Cena has threaten to leave if he leaves or gets fired
>>
>>2105208
>Summer Rae

This, I want to see Summer Rae in joshi before she retires in two years. She better have a good fertility clock holding her now.
>>
>>2105487
Cena isn't as bad as I thought he was once I read this.
>>
>>2105487
Source on this?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.