[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could he ever be #1? He has the talent but the lack of english

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 5

Could he ever be #1?

He has the talent but the lack of english could be a downfall?
>>
>>2104267
Nakameme is as Reddit as it gets
>>
he's too lazy to be #1 guy
>>
>>2104271
>Lazy
How?
>>
>>2104267
He lacks the talent too
>>
>asian skrillex
>>
>>2104273
His NXT run is as phoned in as it gets
>>
>>2104290
I've enjoyed it
>>
>>2104267
He will never be the face of the company

How fucking retarded are you guys
>>
>>2104336
Why do you think that?
>>
>>2104267
He wasn't even #1 in Japan so zero chance
>>
>>2104496
Can't talk and can't wrestle
>>
>>2104529
He's the best wrestler in nxt with a lot of fan support.
>>
>>2104267
Literally who?
>>
He's paid more than Deanetty, Fatso and AJ Styles

He's the highest paid outlel darling not named Colby

Like AJ Styles he's probably penciled in for a major title run in his contract
>>
>>2104534
>NXMeme
>>
>meme gook makes the move to WWE once his health deteriorates to such shitty conditions that he can barely walk correctly without having put in a lot of effort
He has phoned it in every match except his first one at NXT as a result of the above.

It's almost like the dude's on a pseudo-legends contract at this point, but he can't even speak english that stupid gook.

So he ultimately can't wrestle, can't speak, and only came to the WWE to make big bucks. No different than Roman Reigns honestly.
>>
He is pretty cool but not sure how the normal fans would feel about him
>>
>>2104534
He's overhyped, and his matches sucked since he fought Sami, when they say phoned in they aren't exaggerating. It's the same thing that happened with Del Rio.
>>
>>2104592
>No different than Roman Reigns honestly.

That's not true, Roman is improving and trying way more than Nakamura did. Ironic that you see the bs through Nakamura but not through Roman.
>>
>>2104602
All the non wrestling fans I know of like his theme but thinks his entrance is pretty retarded.
>>
>anybody saying Nakamura can't talk

bbygrrrl

(also Orton)
>>
>>2104592
>Roman
>can't wrestle

B8 harder smark
>>
>>2104615
His entrance is boring but I wouldn't call it that.
>>
>>2104267
who???
>>
Does he speak any English at all?
>>
>>2104615
A theme can save many but I just don't know how any normal person will Could ever possibly care about anyone from new japan I think it's gotten to the point where mainstream fans just don't care when some Indy person shows up and is expected to care about them just because of the fact they were in the indies for so long as there are so many of those

Put yourself in the shoes of a normal fan and imagine hearing about how "great and awesome and deserving" someone is and how "you have to respect them because of it" for the billionth time

Sure it works for a while but it gets to the point where the normal fan asks "well what's different about him, what makes him more special than the last deserving world traveled indy guy"

Idk I am just trying to be a bit realistic here

I mean I like shinsuke but I think he may be the straw that breaks that camels back
>>
>>2104633
His twitching and hand spazzing and shaking is pretty stupid.
>>
>>2104592
Roman would outdraw and outsell Shinsuke on his worst day and that is the only thing that actually fucking matters

Sorry, normal people don't care if you can actually fake wrestle they want to be entertained and no just because he doesn't entertain Reddit NEETS that doesn't mean he doesn't entertain people who could care less about how many bingo halls you barely filled or how many flips you flopped. Also no selling out Japanese crowds doesn't count.
>>
>>2104267
people who mark out to this spaz are p cringe
>>
File: IMG_8904.jpg (120KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8904.jpg
120KB, 1310x873px
>>2104656
>>
>>2104651
Exactly, you can't make people popular if their coolness is "Oh you should've seen them here x amt of years ago". No one cares what they did since they more than likely weren't watching.

It's ridiculous how most indie to NXT guys' gimmick is that. It's like they're using it instead of making their own characters. But then again someone will probably complain of someone acting differently than they saw them before.
>>
>>2104661
That and when he just moves like he's a wizard LARPing.
>>
Stopped watching NXT because the faggot crowd feels the need to sing his entrance theme, completely ruining it and triggering me.
>>
>>2104665
Full Sail and the modern day college SJW scene has been a serious problem and it's a contagious problem at that
>>
>>2104662
Triple H isn't doing this because he cares about these people either it's literally a tactic and I will let you put the pieces together on that
>>
>>2104611
>>2104621
>>2104658
Shinsuke: failure who couldn't get it done at NJPW.

Roman: failure who couldn't get it done in the NFL

WWE needs to stop going for sloppy seconds. Get some fresh talent instead of used goods if you know what I mean.
>>
>>2104684
>Roman: failure who couldn't get it done in the NFL

THIS """argument""" again. Disregarded.
>>
>>2104686
EXACTLY any normal person would rather have a former football player than a former bingo hall wrestler
>>
>>2104704
It's acting like it's a crime he chose to do wrestling after football. Hes not the first and won't be the last.
>>
>>2104651
New Japan isn't an indy.

>mainstream fans just don't care when some indy person shows up

AJ Styles is the most popular full-timer in the company.

You're a maroon.

>>2104684
>couldn't get it done at NJPW.

He main evented their biggest show of the year multiple times.

>>2104704
>any normal person

Give up Romannetty mark. You lost, it's ovah.
>>
>>2104710
AJ is the most popular full-timer in the company because of how good his WWE run has been, sure his credentials gave him a nice starting group of fans. But the reason he's so popular is that he's won over the people who didn't care when he showed up.
>>
>>2104710
>it's ovah.
Not an arguement.
>>
>>2104715
>gave him a nice starting group of fans

All the outlel darlings in the WWE have a giant following the moment they step into the WWE's doors.
>>
>>2104721
Yeah, and AJ managed to win over all the other viewers, thats what seperates him from the other indy shitters they get in.
>>
>>2104722
AJ is actually good though and strangely unique
>>
>>2104715
>>2104722
AJ wasn't booked like complete shit, you mean.

>>2104719
>arguement

Not a word.
>>
>>2104267
I think if they debut him on Smackdown as a heel he'll work out fine. He can feud with Cena and maybe turn AJ face for a feud. I can't imagine that the normie audience won't chant what or even "speak English" at him.

What's good about Nakamura as a heel is that the language barrier might help to prevent a large portion of the audience from cheering him like they do most other heels. A face run could work but they would have to be very careful not to expose him on the mic and they may have to make his matches shorter which isn't something I want to see happen.
>>
>>2104741
>Nakamura
>heel

Legit worst idea.
>>
>>2104744
The Japanese style is slow-paced and not for everyone. It could suck the energy out of a casual crowd the same way a heel relying on rest holds or a heel team keeping one guy stuck in a corner for ten minutes can.
>>
He'll do fine.

And if he gets boos he can play a cocky heel with his character in the ring.
>>
>EY JAWN CENA I AM NAKAMURA
>YU HAB WWE WORLDO TITLE
>I WANT MATCH
>"Fine speech"

>EY RAWMAN REYNS I AM SHINSUKE
>YU DA BIG DOG DA BIG FAITO
>I WANT MATCH
>"This is America my man, speak English"
>>
>>2104746
>Nakamura
>"Japanese style"
>slow-paced

stick to BTFO-ing tripcunts m8 you clearly don't know what you're talking about here
>>
>>2104758
>I thought Japanese men had Namekian Dragonballs
>It looks to me like you've got Earth Dragonballs.
>>
They should have Nak, Itami, Asuka and Tozawa form a heel (or face?) Jap faction on Raw (cause cruiserweights are there) and have them go after the Universal, US, Womens and CW titles respectively. Plus the Universal titles could actually look good on him.
>>
>>2104766
also would be the classic foreign midcard heel battling for the US title
>>
>>2104766
>>>/pol/
>>
File: tumblr_myxaihHyNp1qkz8azo8_400.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myxaihHyNp1qkz8azo8_400.gif
2MB, 400x225px
He should enter with a harem of the women's division for massive heat
>>
>>2104774
whats /pol/ about that?
>>
The way I see it there are a few possibilities as to where his WWE run will go.
1. He will make it to the top of the Smackdown roster and fight guys like AJ, Cena, Ziggler, and Miz.
2. He will be nearly at the top on RAW going up against Brock (since we all know that would kick ass)
3. Vince will give him a stupid gimmick
>>
>>2104781
If you don't believe in erasing all boarders and embracing globalism than you must be a member of the alt-right. How dare you suggest four people from the same homeland unify under one banner of cultural identity.
>>
>EY SETO ROLLINS I AM NAKAMURA
>YU DA UNIVERSE-SAN CHANPION
>I WANT MATCH
>"Blah blah blah HA HA Shinsukay"

>EY BARON KUROBIN I AM SHINSUKE
>YU DA LONO WULFO
>I WANT MATCH
>"Go back to Japan and take your sushi with you"
>>
>>2104788
Guys coming from nxt usually don't get a new gimmick.

Though Finn had the demon king played up because vince had a massive merch boner
>>
>EY BRUNO SUTUROWMAN, I AM SHINSUKE
>YU DA SUTURONG MAN, I AM KINGU OF SUTURONG
>I WANT MATCH
>[says nothing, leaves and kills jobbers in the next segment]

>EY DEAN AMBUROSE, I AM NAKAMURA
>YU DA WACKY RUNATIC AND INTACONTINENTAR CHANPION
>I WANT MATCH
>"Renee, get this man out of here"
>>
>>2104792
What lame sparkle crotch tier nickname will Seth give Shinsuke?
>>
>>2104802
Was trying to think of something micheal jackson related but then I remembered when Seth got Justin Bieber chants and had a nice chuckle
>>
>>2104267
People would never accept a Japanese #1. However he has too much charisma to fail.
>>
>>2104710
Aj Styles had some exposure on Spike for a long time no matter what sort of excuse you make New Japan is only watched by Japs and neckbeards no matter what sort of way you spin it New Japan IS indie tier
>>
>>2104802
This. Seth's promo style seems to be to try and unermine the idea of the other wrestler's gimmick before they have a chance to become more popular. Those "Demon King?" promos were sort of disrespectful.
>>
>>2104781
>hurr they should be a stable 'cause they're from the same country

>>2104903
New Japan literally isn't an indy.
>>
>>2104267
>MY CLIENT
>SHIN-SKAY NAKA-MOORA
>>
No, he phones it in and can't speak English.
Nakametty ran from NJPW because he was scared of the big dog Hiroshi to ez-mode NXT
>>
When ADR first entered, you fucks cried that Ziggler wasn't getting pushed and ADR took the brunt of the blame because he held the World Heavyweight Championship.

I expect the same for Shinsuke Nakamura.

A natural held back because the internet wants fucking Ryder or Ziggler or whatever hot-at-the-moment flash panning fuck that comes along this year.

Please fucking stop listening to the online community, Trips. Fuck. We gave you Dean fucking Ambrose, need i say more?
>>
>>2105085
>being THIS wrong

Alberto debuted in mid-2010 and he didn't feud with Ziggler until mid-2013.

>comparing Alberto No Heato to Nakamura
>>
>>2105107
Ziggler was the hot potato on SD at the time, with the IWC. The cries were fucking ridiculous, and hindsight being 20/20 proved to be false in every fucking way.

Alberto never got his babyface run, even when fans cheered him. Not once was he properly utilized. Not fucking once. The fans wanted to cheer ADR, not boo him. So NO SHIT NO HEAT, he was loved and what's not to love? He looks like McMahon's dream. But you fucks wanted Ryder? Or Ziggler? Or fucking CM Punk or DBD? All washouts. HAHA you fuckers.
>>
>>2105107
You're misunderstanding what he's saying.
He didn't say ADR feuded with Ziggler, just that he was getting a big push whilst Ziggler was toiling around, and fans lumped a lot of that frustration on him, as they felt Dolph deserved it.
He's right, people absolutely felt like that.
>>
>>2105112
Are you that same homer who posted the same loveletters to Alberto last night?

>The fans wanted to cheer ADR, not boo him.

That would explain why he was consistently booed against Zig Zag Man.

>All washouts. HAHA you fuckers.

You come across level-headed.
>>
>>2105119
Alberto was flatlining as a babyface long before Ziggler cashed in.
>>
>>2105120
But you're fucking wrong, and you know it. But whatevs, moot point to argue now isn't it?
>>
>>2105112
K nah the rest of this shit you're wrong about aside from your initial point

>>2105130
Again, you're misunderstanding, this was before his babyface push or Ziggler's cash-in.
Fucks sakes lad, reading comprehension.
>>
>>2105133
nah I'm right

And you're certainly not disputing it.

>>2105140
Perhaps you should try actually communicating.

If you're not talking about the babyface push or the Ziggler feud, why are you bitching about Ziggler "stealing" Alberto's overness?
>>
>>2105140
Daniel Bryan?
dead

CM Punk?
dead

Ziggler?
career dead

Ryder?
pray4mojo

I'm wrong? Alberto is literally the only talent from the bunch that could turn it all around, again. With how the IWC already pines for a Sami Zayn push to the moon, Shinsuke Nakamura is destined for the same career as ADR in the WWE. Fickle bunch.

Meanwhile, Exhibit A, your honor.
>>
>>2105149
>If you're not talking about the babyface push or the Ziggler feud, why are you bitching about Ziggler "stealing" Alberto's overness?

I'm not, I mean during the time ADR had just come in Ziggler was in that midcard spot, people desperately wanted more, and saw that huge push ADR was getting off the bat.
So a lot of that hate went onto Dorito.
Also, I'm not bitching about Ziggler stealing his heat or anything, the other dude is. People were right, he should have got the push.

>>2105154
>Daniel Bryan
Squashes ADR's career with one WM run.

>CM Punk
Made WWE more in merch than ADR could dream of.

>Ziggler
Actually over back then.

>Ryder
Pray4mojo

>Dean
He got some potential, more than Dorito.
>>
>>2105154
Are your ovaries exploding?
>>
>>2105160
Ziggler wasn't even an IWC darling until after Del Rio was WWE Champ.

>So a lot of that hate went onto Dorito.

Judging by the apathy he drew from crowds, not really.
>>
File: 123135151516151.png (70KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
123135151516151.png
70KB, 250x272px
>>2105161
Somewhere in San Antonio she's getting fucked right now. Orale, holmes.

>>2105163
>Ziggler wasn't even an IWC...
bullshit.
>>
>>2105163
>Ziggler wasn't even an IWC darling until after Del Rio was WWE Champ

No way, he definitely was before then.
Just after that the Punk vs Ziggler feud took place, Ziggler the heel against Punk as an early babyface still had some decent online support. He absolutely was an IWC darling by then.

>Judging by the apathy he drew from crowds, not really.

The initial point was that smarks/internet fans, who would have been much more of a minority audience back then, were complaining.
So it's not surprising they didn't dominate crowd reaction.
>>
>>2105171
Are you talking about the Punk vs. Ziggler feud which took place AFTER Punk beat Alberto for the WWE Title?

>The initial point was that smarks/internet fans, who would have been much more of a minority audience back then, were complaining.

IWC complains about a guy who isn't particularly interesting and hasn't paid his dues getting pushed hard in "NO SHIT, REALLY?!" shocker.

>>2105168
>stopped reading there

Good job REEEing out and making a dickhead of yourself.
>>
>>2105180
>Are you talking about the Punk vs. Ziggler feud which took place AFTER Punk beat Alberto for the WWE Title?

Yeah, literally months after. I remember they had a match at the Rumble, and Dorito had one against Punk, in which Punk won the title, at TLC.
So you're implying that Ziggler within the span of that month became an IWC darling? That's a narrow margin to work within.
>>
>>2105183
>after Del Rio was WWE Champ

That would >imply at any point after Del Rio won the belt at SummerSlam 2011.
>>
>>2105192
Fair enough, but that's still a four month margin, and I remember as far back as some bragging rights matches in different years against Bryan and Raymond that people were big on Dolph.
>>
>>2105194
I think perceptions here could be a bit mulled since Ziggler was feuding with Ryder in late 2011 and getting booed since that's what happens when you put a heel against babyfaces the crowd actually likes.
>>
Anyway, enough of Albertty.

Shinsuke going to SmA+ck and caving in "The Moneymaker" for the IC Title when?
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.