[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What If: 2017 Without Mr.McMahon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

They said that to keep the date correct, the last day of 2016 must be extended by 1 second, and thats where the year took another victim, Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

What do you think would happen to the storylines now that Mr.McMahon is out of the picture? Would Stephanie take over and try to emulate her father as best as she can?
Would old favoritism thrown out and new stars be pushed by Triple H?
Would Shane bid for takeover on his own, or would he leave the business once again?
What would 'Mania be like? Or would all of them stick to the original plan out of respect and brand new bookings would only started to be felt at 2018?
>>
they would all suck big dickies
>>
Once Vince dies, that's it. No matter what any idiot says once Vince is gone, WWE is doomed. Nobody else can make it work, I'm serious.
>>
File: 1409641439134.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1409641439134.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
>vince was apparently the only one out of him, steph, hunter and all of creative that knew that putting banks and charlotte on last at HIAC was fucking dumb.
>he will likely die feeling that his company fell into incompetent hands
>>
>>2102105
Vince has only "made it work" twice in the ~35 years he's owned the company and both of those times the success came in SPITE of him.
>>
>>2102101
Once Vince dies, WWE dies.
Vince is the GOAT
>>
If Shane gets control, WWE lives. If H and Steph get it, it will tank.
>>
>>2102337
Many wrestlers, road agents and other personalities (I think Heyman included) have said that while almost everyone has a better working relationship with Shane, they all accept that Steph has a better mind for the product.
>>
>>2102452
>Steph has a better mind for the product

kek everybody who says this is lying through their teeth for job security.
>>
Mania is planned too far in advance. They wouldn't change it just because Vince kicks the bucket.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.