[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nami

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: christian3.jpg (13KB, 331x395px) Image search: [Google]
christian3.jpg
13KB, 331x395px
Now that the dust has settled...

Why was he such trash?
>>
>>2101755
Im avoiding filters.
>>
Kill yourself at midnight.
>>
>>2101758
Maybe that's a sign you should just stop
>>
>>2101806
This, Kill yourself Nami.
>>
>>2101806
>tripfag thinks he's better than anybody

Kek. Thats fucking pathetic.
>>
>>2101814
Just stop dude
>>
>>2101816
No.

You're obliviously a Christian mark.
>>
Asp is Peep territory.

Get worked by CAPTAIN CHARISMA
>>
>>2101814
Even a shitter like Triphammer is better than (you).
>>
File: kan4_title[1].jpg (38KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
kan4_title[1].jpg
38KB, 704x400px
Jesus fucking christ this thread is more of a dumpster fire than Christian's career.
>Why was he such trash?
I actually don't dislike Christian; I think he was okay. But that's it - he was just exceedingly average. TLC/ladder tag matches aside, the most memorable thing about the guy was his pyrotechnics 15+ years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC8LS74uw00#t=58s
>>
>>2101872
He had great matches and was a good in ring worker
>>
>>2101754
But he wasn't. Guy's been your textbook midcard workhorse for the majority of his career and made a solid transitional champ in WWE.

His early tag work in the Brood and E&C is talked about positively to this day. He then went on to have solid midcard programs and by 05 he was starting to get some main event level matches and was a routine worker in the upper mid-card. But, Vince didn't like his look in the main event scene, so he left for greener pastures.

In (lol)TNA he was arguably the face of the company, definitely top heel, for a good while and had some great matches with guys like Styles and Joe. It was basically everything a Christian mark could've hoped for.

When he came back he carried ECW until it went off the air along with Regal and they both put on some good programs. After ECW he went back to the midcard and basically got the "Thanks for being a solid worker forfuckingever" transitional WHC title run.

Definitely a solid worker, but not GOAT material.
>>
File: QJYyLvy[1].png (651KB, 680x628px) Image search: [Google]
QJYyLvy[1].png
651KB, 680x628px
>>2101884
>great matches
What, solo? You probably can't name one without Googling. He was fine, but don't go slapping on rose-tinted glasses and claiming he was consistently throwing 4.5* matches all over the shop.

He hovered around 3-3.5* or so.
He had a few 4+ star matchers, but balanced them out with many 1-2* stinkers.
Know what that is called?
Average. Which is what Christian was, through and through. Stop marking out and getting upset and defensive with him - there's nothing particularly wrong with being exceedingly average. But don't go making it sound like he'd never been carried by some of the huge names he often found himself in matches with.

>good in ring worker
Good. Not great. Pretty okay, nothing exceptional. Opinion divided on how shitty of a finisher the Unprettier/Killswitch was.
>>
>>2101897
Christian was just as much of a promo/character guy as he was a "workhorse" though.

>>2101908
>What, solo? You probably can't name one without Googling.

He carried Ortonnetty to the best matches of his career.

>avatarfag

kys
>>
>>2101912
>this seething on a fijian yodelling forum
Calm your chins bro, you're full-on mad. You don't have to be upset, nobody's going to judge you for marking out when Christian called you his "peep".
>>
>>2101918
>deflecting this hard

I just named 5-6 matches "without Googling".

You lose avatarcuck
>>
>>2101908
Are you me?

This is what im about.

Christians not horrie but the iwc overates him because hes an underdog.

You understand i love you
>>
>>2101912
Having a character, which he changed to keep it interesting every few years, and especially consistently having a good promo is what made him a workhorse.

Most anons are right in saying his matches were 3 star passable filler matches. For most of his career he was average in-ring and could easily be carried with a good worker like Jericho as his opponent. However, he aged like a fine wine imo and put on his best work in TNA and ECW. And like you said, he made Orton look consistently good during their WHC feud.
>>
>>2101908
>You probably can't name one without Googling.
WMXX against Jericho. Most of his TNA run, especially against Joe and Kazarian. Literally every match he had in his second WWE run.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Kill yourself, animefag.
>>
>>2101754
Christian is /asp/s guy along with Big Dog Roman Reigns

Fuck off back to wew faggot
>>
He always had GOAT themes too
>>
Him and Edge are cringe incarnate. Just embarrassing late-90s/early 2000s Canadian trash. The original ''Just Happy To Be Here!" Players. You can draw a direct line from these jobbers to garbage like Bailay and Sasha.
>>
>>2103095
Edge & Christian were heels dipshit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.