[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Brendan Schaub exposes his ex she is mentally weak not a real fighter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBLLjHuipto
>>
File: 2017-01-01_072710.jpg (50KB, 938x472px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2017-01-01_072710.jpg
50KB, 938x472px
Amanda Nunes: the reason Ronda Rousey lost, is her Coach Edmond Tarverdyan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRG7OFXCLwQ
>>
>>2101576
This

Anyone saying anything else doesn't know shit, including Brendan "banana peel" Schaub, who was barely rankable, prime, and in the worst UFC division.
>>
>Schaub
>>
> The boyfriend, "Snappers McCreepy" as Rousey calls him, was purportedly found to have taken nude photos of her. She grew incensed, as almost anyone would, and reacted with force.

> Ronda Rousey wrote in "My Fight, Your Fight" that she slapped her boyfriend across the face "so hard my hand hurt," "punched him in the face with a straight right, then a left hook," and then "grabbed him by the neck of his hoodie, kneed him in the face" and threw him onto the kitchen floor.
>>
/asp/ regular user live reaction to Ronda's destruction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE8yLL1umxI
>>
>>2101600
Need proof of this
>>
>>2101622
the book?
>>
>>2101610
Why should anyone care
>>
>>2101600
Really doubt this when she got her shit puahed in by a skinnyfat favela monkey.
But on the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if that guy was that much of a bitch either.

And somehow all this makes Phil look better after getting pounded by Mickey.
What the fuck?
>>
>>2101627
No the pictures
>>
Is Cris Cyborg really as good as people say?
>>
File: 1453013771016.gif (2MB, 162x149px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453013771016.gif
2MB, 162x149px
>>2101645
>the cancerous state of tripfags on this board
>>
>>2101600
What an imagination, could never do that to based schaub
>>
>>2101716
>implying it wasn't just the trip that triggered you instead of my words
Feels like I'm being baited, tbqh.
>>
>>2101600
>She grew incensed, as almost anyone would, and reacted with force.

>As almost anyone would.

Nice attempt at trying to rationalize domestic violence.
>>
>>2101645
Why is it an accomplishment Phil outlasted Ronda? He's a guy and should've lasted longer against someone who was trying to submit him over a woman trying to punch the shit out of her opponent.
>>
>>2102092
Just stop using a needless trip, you homo
>>
>>2101571
Did Schaub quit UFC because he was afraid of getting hit?
>>
>>2101571
they're both faggots that fagfagfagafagafaggoted their way into historic levels of faggotry.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.