[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy New Year , my gift to you /asp/...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

I will be around for the next 30 mins to answer and also give a few "insider" newsbits about WWE in 2017.

I work for the company but do not wrestle, but I do deal with the creative aspect of things.

Hope you all are enjoying the product as we've really tried to make RAW and SMACKDOWN LIVE different shows. We can't recreate WCW V WWE but we can at least try and come close as best as we can.

My first topic will be about AJ Styles and future plans for him. Expect him to beat Cena again at Rumble and walk into WMania as Smackdown Champion. His opponent isn't set in stone yet, there's talk of Sami Zayn getting his WM moment v AJ, everyone knows they could bring the house down together too. Zayn moving to Smackdown is a piece of a bigger storyline for him and his fans are going to be really happy Ifor things workout that way for Zayn.
>>
Lol sure
>>
Hmmm
>>
Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>2101397
>works in creative
>celebrating new year at GMT times
hmmm.................................
>>
autism
>>
>there's talk of Sami Zayn getting his WM moment v AJ, everyone knows they could bring the house down together too. Zayn moving to Smackdown is a piece of a bigger storyline for him and his fans are going to be really happy Ifor things workout that way for Zayn.

Nice try smark
>>
How's morale?

And do you guys check sites like this often? What do you guys feel about boards like /ASP/?
>>
Holy fucking autism

Embarrassing
>>
Stop pushing that muslim faggot and push based Strowman
>>
new year please im beggin ya to make op less autistic and make him stop roleplaying
>>
Let's pretend this is real for a second.

NXT's roster is lacking in a lot of ways. My Trooth Bizzle© future divining gems have suggested to me that WWE will use non-title cruiserweight storylines to pad out the event and give lower-card but popular guys like Jack Gallagher something to do on Mania weekend.

Are my Trooth Bizzles© indeed fo' shizzle or have they sizzled?
>>
What is next for Bliss?
>>
>>2101397

Kill yourself loser-o
>>
Which superstars lurk /asp/?
>>
>>2101629
No main eventers that iI know of particularly. I know Fandango does for sure though. Some that I've heard that do from around are Primo and Noam Dar.
>>
>>2101629
Swaggy
>>
>>2101632
How do you know fandango comes here?
>>
>>2101644
He shouts "PLEASE HAVE SEX" whenever he cums.
>>
>>2101644
I don't I just made that shit up
>>
>>2101397
When are you going to have sex, manlet?
>>
>>2101629
Big Bantz Corbin actually created a thread. Said that KO & Jericho visited Before, which doesn't really surprise Me.
>>
>>2101472
>Tripcummies
Literal faggot.
>>
>>2101397
Is it true that Seth Rollins is kind of a prick
>>
I'm stuck at work for New Year's so happy 2017 guys!
>>
>>2101632

So the superstars don't get enough bullshit from twitter/insta/FB/Vince so they come here to see even stupider bullshit?

whatevs, famalamadingdong
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.