[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Hall Of Famer Rips Segment On Monday's RAW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

Cody Rhodes isn't the only one who had an issue with the backstage segment on Monday's WWE RAW where Karl Anderson destroyed a Dusty Rhodes themed teddy bear given to Goldust by Bayley. WWE Hall of Famer "Superstar" Billy Graham took to Facebook and wrote the following on the segment:

>COMEDY AND DEATH

> Last Monday night, December 26th, I took a break from painting and watched a little TV. RAW came up so I stopped to see what was happening. The backstage segment with Goldust, R-Truth, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson and Bayley had just started. Bayley, with all of the working emotion she could pull up was giving Goldust a Dusty Rhodes-themed stuffed animal. Telling Goldust how much she LOVED Dusty. The American Dream's son Goldust, tried to get a few sniffles going while clutching the stuffed doll. Gallows and Anderson burst into the scene and one of them grabs the doll. I honestly don't know who is Anderson and who is Gallows, that is how impressed I am with them, nothing personal, I am just not impressed enough with them to know who is who. One of them then proceeds to rip the head off the Dusty Rhodes stuffed doll and they both start laughing and walk off the set. Very funny to be making a joke off a dead WWE icon, The American Dream, who had more charisma than the entire WWE roster put together.

> Cody Rhodes tweeted that "He was not gonna say something mean or blow a whistle" about this segment. He wont, but I will. It made me totally nauseated and was the ultimate in disrespect to the man, not only to one of the greatest performers ever in the business of pro wrestling. I also think that the writer who came up with this disrespectful segment is a total piece of s--t and should be fired for getting away with having the WWE air this disgusting segment. How low will the WWE continue to go is the question? I personally don't want to see.

> RIP Dusty who passed away on June 11, 2015.

> Superstar Billy Graham
>>
File: 1482901330430.png (98KB, 1221x412px) Image search: [Google]
1482901330430.png
98KB, 1221x412px
>>
File: 1482901467430.png (178KB, 948x658px) Image search: [Google]
1482901467430.png
178KB, 948x658px
>>
What a fucking mark.
>>
>>2101386
based superstar
>>
File: 1482890674430.png (258KB, 681x641px) Image search: [Google]
1482890674430.png
258KB, 681x641px
>>
File: 1483114660037.png (130KB, 599x632px) Image search: [Google]
1483114660037.png
130KB, 599x632px
>>
>>2101389

Fucking WWE
>>
File: just.jpg (76KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
76KB, 615x409px
BASED KARL AND LUKE WORKING THE MARKS
>>
Heel heat is bad. Boo hoo.
>>
>>2101399
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>2101386
How low will their ratings go is the question.
>>
>>2101386
>It made me totally nauseated and was the ultimate in disrespect to the man, not only to one of the greatest performers ever in the business of pro wrestling.

They're heels. That's the point. Get fucking worked about it you has-been.
>>
I agree that Dusty was a great personality and wonderful on the stick but SuperMark is delusional if he thinks that fat fuck ever worked a good match.
>>
The only problem was that they had a normal time filler jobber match right afterwards. Totally didn't capitalize on the heat. Goldust should have walked right past R-Truth doing his song and beat the shit out of Anderson.
>>
It's a great metaphor, really. They tore the head off the American Dream, like 2016 and Trump, a white bald man, did. This was ART, you philistines!
>>
>I took a break from painting and watched a little TV

Why does this mark sound like some middle aged housewife?
>>
It's hilarious cause they didn't even get heat for it
>>
File: 1272471514616.jpg (152KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1272471514616.jpg
152KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhXjf5yl0_M

>taking this man's opinions on anything seriously
>getting worked this hard by Jericho
>>
>I honestly don't know who is Anderson and who is Gallows, that is how impressed I am with them, nothing personal, I am just not impressed enough with them to know who is who.

THE CLUB BTFO
>>
>>2101393
>Randy Orton didn't nix that line about Eddy

What line? I wasn't watching at the time.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>2101523
"Eddie's in hell!!"
>>
>>2101526
Right, I remember seeing a clip before now. Thanks.
>>
NERDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
Did nobody ever tell Dusty you don't get to choose how you're remembered?

You can't escape the polka dots just because you want to.
>>
>>2101516
what did Jericho do to pis him so much off?
>>
>>2101386
>old ass man getting worked his old dead ass friend is getting the normal heel treatment in the business
Also kek that the crowd didn't even boo them for it either, they love them. So failed segment, pretty useless.
>>
>>2101526
That's the Big Snek Randy we need
>>
>heels do heel stuff
>old men cry
BASED KARL AND LUKE
>>
>>2101433
>>2101412

That's heel heat? May as well start dead baby jokes and doing the nazi salutes. It was as cheap as foley begging for a pop
>>
>>2103699
If heels do regular heel stuff the casuals don't care and the smarks cheer them.
>>
This fucking relic is for real complaining about HEELS getting HEEL HEAT. Smh.
>>
>>2103702
This, Rollins was a crybaby when he was in the authority but people cheered him because Muh Crossfit Jesus.
>>
mate I ain't reading all that

it's a fucking teddy bear not a goddamn effigy of the actual person
>>
>>2101386
it was dumb, wasted heat.
heat is shane douglas shacking that dudes head when it was in the halo
"eddie dead" was real heat.
pulling off a stuffed animal with polka dots for NO reason doesn't build anything and was completely retarded
>>
>>2103728
>>2103728
exactly
plus fuck this dude he's been begging for attention for like 40 years
>>
>>2101640
Old has beens talked about benoit on shoot interviews for money, and jericho got mad becuz benoit wuz his fwiend and called them out for it
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.