[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened to doing it for his family? What happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1589.jpg (79KB, 750x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1589.jpg
79KB, 750x669px
Whatever happened to doing it for his family?

What happened to killing your best friend just to collect a paycheck?

What happened to Based Fatass?
>>
>>2101383
Record low ratings low houseshows he's killing raw as a champion
>>
dont eat too much fatty you have a raw on monday
>>
>heel
>muh family

Fucking shit gimmick
>>
>>2101426
worked
>>
>>2101430
Almost every wrestler, face or heel has a family
>>
>>2101426
Better than no gimmick and better than his current booking
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482918102733.jpg (17KB, 300x335px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482918102733.jpg
17KB, 300x335px
His bit is being a prizefighter, putting bread on the table for his kids. Kayfabe is dead because of social media and wrestling isn't real, and people get triggered by literally anything
Idk what you are expecting
>>
>>2101432
Half the guys are single
>>
>>2101560
I expect to be entertained
>>
>>2101560
>putting bread on the table for his kids

Even for low paying bingo hall jobs that's an incredible shitty gimmick

He's in the WWE and gets paid handsomely compared to his bingo hall days plus merchandise royalties
>>
>>2101582

His whole thing was I ONLY FIGHT TO BE CHAMP. Any other shit isn't worth my time.
>>
>What happened to somebody's NXT character after they went to RAM?

Certainly electrizes the neurons...
>>
>>2101582
I don't think that was his deal on the indies

It was his deal in NXT because him and Dusty had a talk when Kevin first got to Florida where Dusty was asking him a lot of questions about his career and near the end of the conversation, Dusty said something like

>You talk about ya family a whole lot, I think we can work with that

Not surprising that NXT turned shit the second Dusty died
>>
>>2101764
>I don't think that was his deal on the indies

It was.
>>
>>2101769
Not to the extent that it was on NXT. It's practically his gimmick now whereas before it was just a line he would drop during promos.
>>
His indie gimmick was "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen and his motto was Kill Steen Kill

He's never really had a "gimmick"
>>
>>2101773
Literally the only reason his ROH feud with Silas Young happened is because THE LAST REAL MAN talked shit about Kev's family.

Please stop talking about things you clearly didn't watch.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.