[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a real talk, /asp/. Does anyone out there actually,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3688.png (46KB, 507x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3688.png
46KB, 507x607px
Let's have a real talk, /asp/.

Does anyone out there actually, legitimately, seriously still hate Roman Reigns?

I mean it's already 2017 so you think the boos would've had some effect by now, but Vince doesn't care so he's just doing what he wants, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Now whenever I see him, I don't have a reaction, he does and/or says nothing exciting. Then again, I feel this way about pretty much everyone on Raw.

So I guess this turns into, do you still personallly hate Roman, or do you just "try" and hate Roman because that's the only emotion you can get from watching Raw nowadays, even if it's a fake feeling.

Maybe i'm just past my wrestling phase and am just looking for something to get me excited again, even if it means hating someone who I don't actually hate but don't care about either.

tl;dr no one actually hates Roman anymore, you just boo him because you're bored
>>
Roman is over as fuck everywhere including smark city Chicago
>>
Yes, I legitimately still hate Boreman Lames. I hate everything he stands for and how Vince keeps pushing the talentless hack over superior in-ring veterans with YEARS more experience than him.

Fuck you. Fuck /asp/'s contrarian bullshit. And fuck Roman Reigns.
>>
>>2101310

Same as you, anon. I don't hate Roman. Not even like smarks hate Cena.

He's just incredibly "meh" in everything he does. Superman Punch is a joke finisher. His spear is mediocre as fuck. There's no real moves he performs that stand out. Puts you to sleep on the mic, but isn't really cringeworthy like people like Cass.

A great look is about all he has legitimately going for him, but he's got years to improve and I don't count him out. Not bad enough to not get carried as it is, occasionally have a good match or two with people who can lead him along.

As of now, though. I don't care. He's boring, and memes don't make up for it.
>>
I hate his booking. He makes Super Cena look like a geek.
>>
Roman segments/matches are usually my smoking break
>>
>>2101310
I don't hate him. He's a fairly decent wrestler and seems like he's probably a nice guy backstage.

I find him very boring and stale, however. I think that's more creative's fault than his, but it still means I find myself switching the channel whenever he's on.
>>
I don't hate him. I just think being booked like a superhero and having zero charisma is incredibly boring.
>>
>>2101310
He's decent if until creative get involved.
>>
>>2101310
Only fat obese neckbeards hate Roman Reigns
>>
People don't hate him, they just think he's a talentless, boring shitter.

>>2101332
>everybody who shades my beloved is the same guy

get help
>>
>I mean it's already 2017 so you think the boos would've had some effect by now,

They forced Vince to change the WM 31 main event.

>do you still personallly hate Roman

Most people hate the booking mainly. Sure Roman sucks, he has zero charisma and can't talk, but his booking is even more horrendous.

The way he's booked ruins not only him but most of the roster and the show.
>>
>>2101332
Trip on NEEThammer

>still assmad over BMJ's tweet

KEKEKEKEK
>>
I don't hate Roman, I'm annoyed that he's top babyface because:
1) He's booked really bad as a babyface, his promos are just the most fake, overscripted tripe imaginable.
2) He shouldn't be a babyface at all
3) There's about four or five guys on Raw that would make a better top babyface
4) He could be really goddamn good as a monster heel.

The way he's booked is probably the biggest problem on the show after it being three hours long. Roman as top babyface embodies what a boring, tedious, inconsequential slog Raw is. I have other minor annoyances, like how besides when he's being punished for popping pills, he's never allowed to lose clean or LOLONESPEAR, but those are relatively minor compared to the main problem.

I don't hate the guy, he seems okay, I hate Vince being a stubborn prick about forcing him into a role he doesn't fit in and that the fans won't accept him in to the detriment of a bunch of other guys on the roster who could succeed in that role and to the detriment of Roman himself, whose career is probably fucked when Vince gets bored of him.
>>
I don't love the guy
I don't hate the guy
I'm just really tired of the guy
>>
>>2101911
>4) He could be really goddamn good as a monster heel.

Sure: if he was only wrestling guys who could make weight for 205 Live.
>>
Stockholm Syndrome
>>
>>2101925
See, that's the thing. He did that deadlift power bomb on fucking Sheamus once. It didn't look GREAT, but he did it, and Sheamus weighs 267 pounds. So why does he have so much trouble doing the power stuff to others?

Either way, I'm sure you could find some scary looking moves for him to use that don't require him to deadlift dudes. I dunno, maybe a Samoan or Death Valley Driver? A powerslam? Give him a fucking Heart Punch and have dudes sell it like their organs just exploded, I don't care!
>>
>its a /wooo/ tries to agitmeme Roman on /asp/ and fails hard...again
>>
>>2101931
>Give him a fucking Heart Punch and have dudes sell it like their organs just exploded

they already do this, except it's any body part
>>
>>2101931
That was probably all on Sheamus.

>I'm sure you could find some scary looking moves for him to use that don't require him to deadlift dudes.

Or you could push someone who isn't outmuscled by Cruiserweights.
>>
>>2101931
His hernia will explode and vince is too fucking stubborn to choose a new topguy despite this
>>
>>2101947
>That was probably all on Sheamus.
How so?

>Or you could push someone who isn't outmuscled by Cruiserweights.
Hey, no arguments there. I'd rather they push a guy who can do ACTUAL ridiculous feats of strength, but apparently Vince is only comfortable pushing him as a tag team guy.
>>
>>2101965
Sheamus has this knack for making guys look far better than they actually are.
>>
>>2101947
>That was probably all on Sheamus.

literally all Micheal "THE POWER OF ROMAN" Cole
>>
>>2101310
Used to be only the women's matches were piss breaks

Now when I'm watching Raw I just leave whenever
>>
Nah, everyone still rightfully hates him. Can't do a segment, can't do a promo, can't do a decent match without being carried, can't really do anything right at all.

Most here that say otherwise or vilify others for not liking him are WWE interns trying to convince you otherwise.
>>
File: 1483031950382.jpg (23KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
1483031950382.jpg
23KB, 395x395px
He is decent as a wrestler but shit as the top guy. He is no where near cena level of handling the crowd, having the charisma, nor decent promo skill. But he gets the WM paycheck TWICE, achieving it solely on his pedigree and vince's boner. Plus, he is confirmed a drug addict but nonetheless tossed back to main event scene, WHILE holding the US title. Now can we stop debating about this garbage and move on to feet thread?
>>
>>2102011
>Adderall
>drug addict
>>
>>2102012
Adderall is addictive.
>>
>>2102007
Post jaw
>>
>>2101310
>can't do power moves
>can't cut a promo
>can't stop drugs
>can't stop being butthurt about Cena being a bigger draw than he will ever be
>tries to be edgy on twitter with lines wwe gives him
>superman punch, punch, punch, drive-by, superman punch, superman punch, spear, 1, 2, 3
>got to work with best heels in the wwe only to get heels cheered because they beat up roman

Even Mojo Rawley would do better job as a WWE poster boi.
>>
>>2102100
>"this is a sixth finisher to Roman and he is still on his feet Michael!"

what did dubyadubyae mean by this
>>
>>2101310
I go back and forth on that because his work is too inconsistent. That's the problem with him being champion.

His feud against League of Nations and Vince was one of the laziest performances I've ever seen. He honestly looked like he was falling asleep during the tater tots promo, which is the the first thing I think of when I ask myself if I hate Roman Reigns. It honestly

Although Hunter did most of the work at Mania, Romans following reign was actually great. His matches with AJ are great, and just because AJ was the better of the two doesn't mean Roman didn't put in work.

But fast forward to his US championship feud with Rusev and he's sleepwalking. It's a disrespectfully lazy performance, disrespectful to the work Rusev did just like he was disrespectful to Sheamus when he was busting his arse on the mic during his brief reign. Now with Kevin Owens he's doing a little bit better but his booking has returned to the 2015 STRONK powerlevel which is just boring to watch.

I used to feel bad for Roman getting booed so much in the same way I used to feel bad for Dean always getting second-banana booking. But 2016 made me realize that both of them only care about the job if they personally like the booking. Guys like Cesaro, Zayn, Owens, Neville, they bust their asses all year no matter what script their handed. Fuck Reigns.

And fuck the Shield.
>>
I never hated him but he's still boring, I like other wrestlers a lot more and there's no need to cheer or boo him because he'll get his push no matter what the fans do.
>>
>>2101310
I actually, legitimately, seriously don't give even half a fuck about him. He's a non-entity in my world
>>
>>2101310
I don't hate him as a person, I hate Roman Reigns the character.

He's boring in the ring, his promos are awful, and he's booked like fucking Superman despite not earning that spot.

And what's worse is WWE's insistence on pushing Roman despite the fans obviously disliking his character. I'm almost convinced this is some fucked up work to generate tons of heat on Roman before he turns heel or something. Or maybe that's just my hope.

He seems like a nice guy outside of wrestling though. I've heard nothing but good stories about him interacting with fans in positive ways, and he just seems like a decent, hard working guy. He also has continued to show up despite getting booed everywhere so I can give him credit for persevering.

Assuming WWE continues to push him Cena style, I might actually develop a level of respect for him if he manages to stick around despite everyone hating on him.
>>
>>2102179
> i dont hate BMR the person, i hate BMR the wrestler
>>
>>2101310

I don't hate him. I never did. There was a period where I was genuinely annoyed with Vince forcing him down our throats in an exceptionally hamfisted and counterproductive way, but now I just don't fucking care.

I've entirely stopped watching RAW, and only kind of watch Smack!Down. This company sucks. The booking sucks, the writing sucks, the promos suck, the angles suck, the build ups suck, the payoffs are meaningless, and the fucking management sucks in every conceivable way.

Fuck it. I've got better things to do with my time than watch shows written by imbeciles that determined to ruin any fun the audience could possibly be having.
>>
The way things work since the last decade is to hate anything that is popular

Look at 2016 where hating on Apple is cool because it's the most pedestrian brand
>>
>>2102208
I don't know which popular guy that get hated you refer to. Last time I checked, AJ Styles is universally liked by all except autists.

Also apple is hated because they thought bluetooth earphone improves audio quality and macpro is no longer for pro but rich hipster.
>>
>>2101320
>literally and unironically seething over a character on a children's show
>>
>>2101925
>>2101947
>ywn seethe this hard

kekeke worked
>>
>>2102208
but Roman isn't popular, only Cena is..
>>
>>2101310
I don't care about Roman on-screen but he's /asp/'s guy in that he roots out the wewtists.
>>
>>2101310
I will always hate him for being the canon character to kill my guy before the seaason 31 finale
>>
>>2102261
>no comeback to a light quip
>Cuckterposts

st8 of Romannetty marks
>>
>>2102276
he fuming
>>
>>2102208
>Apple is shit and its fans are idiotic entry-level plebs

Pretty fitting comparison.
>>
>>2102284
AJdroid is also GOAT
>>
File: aDh6Y9L.png (190KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
aDh6Y9L.png
190KB, 341x341px
>>2101318
>Kevin Dunn works the smarks
>>
I've never hated the Enourmous K-9, even when he was in The Shield he was my favorite. Based Big Dog ETERNALLY working the obese virgin smarks
>>
>>2101310
If you like ramen you like superman puch
So kill yourself my man
>>
>>2103163
>I'm happy people hate my favorite wrestler

lol
>>
Remember when the titles meant something? When Roman didn't diminish the US title by not giving a shit about it? When KO didn't diminish the World title by allowing a fucking piece of paper to have more prestige?

The only person doing their title any justice is The Miz. I actually care who has the intercontinental title.
>>
>>2103178
>Remember when the titles meant something?

fake titles for a childrens tv show never meant anything
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.