[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>manlet, wears lifts >never had a ***** match in his life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: BzqiklnIgAI5Hi1.jpg (7KB, 164x296px) Image search: [Google]
BzqiklnIgAI5Hi1.jpg
7KB, 164x296px
>manlet, wears lifts
>never had a ***** match in his life
>has put on an underwhelming borefest at all but one WrestleMania he's ever done, when he was carried by Michaels
>smark-pandering cancer who just spouts meme catchphrases and doesn't even attempt to get booed even though he's a heel
>whiny, politicking little bitch
>got BTFO by Lesnar
>got BTFO by Rob Van Dam
>the worst kind of narcissist--a mark for himself
>cares more about being a wannabe-rock star with his cringey band than being a wrestler
>wanted to change his based theme song to one of his awful band's songs and Vince told him no
>is an actual fucking shill
>podcast is embarrassing as fuck to listen to
>Iiterally Reddit: the wrestler
Why do we like this faggot, again?
>>
we don't. only reddit does. watch the redditors flood in and not even attempt to refute you
>>
>still more over than the big dog
What did The Humongous Hound mean by this?
>>
>>2101217
kek right on cue senpai

>>2101218
>>
>exposes Punk multiple times
>let's Teddy Hart on his podcast
>reddit: the wrestler
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476477649866.jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476477649866.jpg
6KB, 256x192px
>the humongous hound

Fucking kek
>>
>>2101218
>it's the "Y-Yeah? Well Roman Reigns is worse!"-out-of-nowhere guy
You legitimately have some sort of mental disorder. Your fixation on and obsession with Roman Reigns cannot possibly be healthy. I didn't bring him up--you did. Please, please seek psychiatric help.
>>
>>2101251
>mad that Reddit: The Wrestler is more over than The Big Dog
Roman will never be over.
>>
File: 18plus.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
18plus.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>2101214
I like JeriGOAT because I was alive and watched him through WCW and the Attitude Era
>>
>>2101258
I don't like Roman Reigns, either.

What now?
>>
File: aspisfor18plusonlykiddo.jpg (106KB, 704x517px) Image search: [Google]
aspisfor18plusonlykiddo.jpg
106KB, 704x517px
>>2101214
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>2101276
>"STUPID IDIOT!"
>GUHAWHAWHAWHAAAATEEHEEHEEHEE HE SAID IT AGAIN xD
>"You just made the list!"
>HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHO HE'S SO FUNNY :D I FUCKING LOVE YOU, REDDIT!
[+768] [report]
>>
>>2101262
this
>>
>>2101285
>getting this worked he resorts to posting spongebob pictures
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2101214
>he's such a shit heel
>I hate everything he says and the way he acts
>I just plain hate him

Sounds like he's doing his job
>>
File: Big E.png (43KB, 136x162px) Image search: [Google]
Big E.png
43KB, 136x162px
>Reading this bait
>People taking it seriously.
>>
>>2101324
By this logic if you don't like a heel because they're a bad wrestler, forget the lines to their promos, don't try to get booed, botch every single move, and are just awful in general then they're the best heel of all time, and every person who comments on how bad they are is getting "worked xD". There's a difference between disliking the character and disliking the person playing the character and the way they choose to carry themselves.
>>
>>2101335
you just maded the list, kek
>>
>>2101376
X... D...?
>>
Check the archives

Before we got flooded by reddit Jerishill was always seen as cringe garbage
>>
File: 1465574632322.jpg (24KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1465574632322.jpg
24KB, 351x364px
> getting worked by jeriGOAT
>>
fucking thumbnail looking like Jack Swagger
>>
>>2101335
>imagine being this completely and utterly worked by JeriGOAT
>>
>>2101214
punk is reddit. jericho is 4chan
>>
Nobody actually likes Redditcho
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.