[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>straps cease to be black after black team loses title What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>straps cease to be black after black team loses title

What did WWE mean by this?
>>
>>2100709
Based WWE kicking off the day of the rope
>>
I miss the old belts during the brand split in the early 00s. Although I do like the new IC belt and the spartan head tag belts..... I really wish the big gold belt came back instead of that trashy universal belt.
>>
Best designs coming through

WWE: Undispuited
World - Big Gold
IC - Classic/Current
US - Current
Tag - World Tag (RAW, 2002-2010)
Wymns - Original WWF Women's
Manlets - WWE Cruiserweight (original)
>>
>>2100750
I also like Spartan heads.

It still confuses me to this day as to why WWE considered each Tag belt still active after they were unified. They were defended at once, but WWE recognizes each separate lineage up until the Hart Dynasty was given the new belts.

They couldn't have predicted a second brand split six years later, but might as well have kept both belts active and resplit them.
>>
>>2100805
They just need to make the plates on both pairs of tag belts gold. Silver is pretty but implies tag wrestling isn't as important as singles, which is the case now but shouldn't be.

Make the IC silver plates on a black strap when Dean beats Miz.

Also, the underline on the SD Women's belt should be blue, not red. They'll probably go with an all-blue WWE Title when Cena wins it, but even just a blue underline would look good.
>>
>>2100847
I hate the color-coded belts bullshit.

The only color-coding we had in RE was the World Tag had a red globe and WWE Tag had blue. That was it, and it was subtle enough. This colored strap, stupid looking plates, copypaste titles nonsense needs to stop.
>>
File: IMG_8138.png (342KB, 432x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8138.png
342KB, 432x464px
>>2100709
The era of 3rd worlders in The First World is Ending.
>>
>>2100847
Someone actually made a cool mock-up of an IC-inspired design for US. Silver on black with an eagle and banner in place of the globe and a red and blue color scheme for the font and side plates. Was pretty rad.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.