[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The state of Steph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: steph raptor face.jpg (281KB, 731x549px) Image search: [Google]
steph raptor face.jpg
281KB, 731x549px
>Smackdown officially outdraws RAM

>Her book didn't draw so she gave up on it

>Her brother is taking the company away from her

>Seems to be getting fat

>Her friend Ronda got completely BTFOd

When will she off herself lads?
>>
Lel Shane isn't taking shit and now she can sign Ronda
>>
holy fuck you think steph has any creative control over raw? whata a fucking mark

kill yourself bro

shes chief brand officer, she has 0 say in creative other than being the puppet on tv that says the shit creative tells her to say aka her husband
>>
File: ronda btfo 2.jpg (37KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
ronda btfo 2.jpg
37KB, 650x488px
>>2100074

Ronda is now more pathetic thank Punk

>tfw a cuckk manlet with 0 fight experience lasted longer than you
>>
>>2100077

Hi Steph!
>>
>>2100093
She's still a bigger name than everyone in WWE combined
>>
>Her book

Stephanie, Shane, Mick and Daniel have no creative control in their respective shows, they are merely on-screen characters.

Jamie Noble, Pat Patterson and even Albert have more say in the gorilla than her. She is afforded esteem and respect because she's the boss' daughter and Raw's chief booker's wife.
>>
>>2100107

At least you admit that she is literally worthless
>>
>>2100093
That's the referee's fault, not hers

They wouldn't even let her hit the ground
>>
>>2100109

Hi Edmond! How is your bankruptcy and mortgage fraud investigation going? Where do you plan to find work at, after Ronda fires your worthless ass?
>>
>>2100069
hi phillip brooks!
>>
>>2100115
Have sex
>>
>>2100069
>Seems to be getting fat
18+
>>
would still kiss every single inch of her feet
>>
>>2100069
Wait, what happenned to her book "Lady balls" or something?
>>
>>2100069
Is that the face she would make while pegging me?
>>
File: 1471285887584.jpg (65KB, 436x441px) Image search: [Google]
1471285887584.jpg
65KB, 436x441px
>>2100125
>>
>>2100525

Was supposed to be out already, but she delayed it, as she "had so much more to share" or some other bullshit. Amazon had the release date on the book for 2020 after that, kek. I've heard absolutely nothing about it since.

She probably realized that nobody gives a fucking shit and decided to pretend like it's simply being delayed, when it seems it's enver coming out now.
>>
>>2100525
She got a bigger deal to cut her story in to 3 books instead of 1. OP = retard
>>
>>2101500

Source, nagger
>>
>>2100069
God dammit I really hate how she smiles as if she's defending her territory
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.