[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucha Underground fucking rocks and Sami Callihan is based as fuck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: jeremiah-crane-catrina.jpg (45KB, 650x371px) Image search: [Google]
jeremiah-crane-catrina.jpg
45KB, 650x371px
Lucha Underground fucking rocks and Sami Callihan is based as fuck.
>>
this was that really fat guy from czw right?
>>
>>2100028
Yeah, you would never even know it nowadays, he's jacked. And he's great in the ring.
>>
>>2100027
It's incredible that NXT couldn't get him over, but Lucha Underground did.

Really makes you ruminate.
>>
>>2100051
How is it incredible that WWE couldn't get someone over? That's like their specialty.
>>
Mil Muertes seems to be the Rusev of Lucha Underground
>>
>>2100028
Yup deanetty jr who got released from nxt even though he a solid hacker gimmick
>>
>>2100055
NXT gets everyone """over""" at full sail. And this dude had an ok gimmick and an indy background, very odd that it didnt work.
>>
>>2100055
>>2100071
>>2100123
Pretty sure he asked for his release, and seeing as now he's on LU, I wonder if he asked because LU offered him more money. NXT also didn't seem to have much for him at the time, but he was pretty over.
>>
>>2100123
WWE is known to not know how to capitalize on someone's strength. NXT too, at times. Most people there don't have gimmicks.
>>
>>2100218
He left to go to indies. He was unsatisfied in NXT. Not enough money (he is making more now on indies+LU) and whats more for him, creative freedom. He is a carny and wants to be able to have carny matches.
>>
>>2100222
Ah, so I was right it was about money. Shame, I didn't mark out for him or anything but he was enjoyable. More so than most of the current crop of NXT guys.
>>
>>2100223
I didn't found him interesting. He seems having much more fun on the indies.

And he didn't leave because of LU, he left cause NXT sucked for him. They haven't asked him before, they asked him after, because of one of the wrestlers on one of his indy show.
>>
>>2100220
wwe is also known for signing wrestlers specifically to take them out of circulation
>>
>Dario's Ultimate Opportunity is a probably cursed magical gauntlet
This is the greatest show on TV.
>>
>>2100394
>They literally gave fucking Cage the infinity gauntlet

Has Dario gone too far
>>
>>2100394
>>2100441
>Season 4: Rise of the Machine

I want to believe
>>
>>2100441
>They literally gave fucking Cage the infinity gauntlet
Explain this.
>>
I never saw his Solomon Crowe character in nxt, I think he was released right when I started watching, so can somebody explain me how the fuck you work a hacker character in a wrestling show?
>>
>>2100599
They didn't. That was half the problem. He didn't have any sort of story line. It's a bit like how Sanity are some sort of anarcho crust punks, but they can't exactly smash up McDonalds and throw around molotov cocktails.
>>
>>2100599
I can see this working actually. Have him fuck around with the titanatron, the lighting, even the equipment in order to win matches.
Maybe hack into Regal's computer and blackmail him/set matches using it.
>>
>>2100629
Solomon Crowe was the anonymous gm the whole time
>>
File: cage_gauntlet.png (424KB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
cage_gauntlet.png
424KB, 638x360px
>>2100595
We've yet to see what exactly this thing does but I am very excited.
>>
>>2100872
I was bothered by the fact that it was only one gauntlet
>>
>>2101072
He has to win another Best of 5 to get the other one
>>
>>2100220
>Most people there don't have gimmicks.

-t. I don't watch NXT
>>
>>2101680
They don't at the minute though. Aside from Sanity, who has a real gimmick?
>>
>>2102231
Elias Sampson
>>
>>2101680
Tell me what's the gimmick of DIY, Andrade Almas, TM61, Blake and Murphy
>>
>>2102248
>DIY

Underdog babyfaces

>Almas

LOS

>TM61

cheeky shitposter lads

>Blake and Murphy

A tag team that broke up like a year ago?

>>2102231
>at the minute

You're a moron.
>>
>>2100220
>>2102231
>>2102248
If we are going by your logic then no one in WWE has a gimmick other than the Wyatt's and Kane.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.