[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Becky been flanderized? What happened to this Becky?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Has Becky been flanderized? What happened to this Becky?
>>
she was always shit and ugly
>>
>>2099866
She's pretty hot here 2bh pham

That orange hair really kills it for me
>>
>>2099866
this was 100% the best becky
>>
Maybe we'll see this look come back if she ever turns heel again. I'd love it if she cut a promo about not wanting to wear clown makeup to sell Barbies to sissy little girls. Becky was a good heel and her finisher could spend a couple months "injuring" other women. A Lass Kicker should not be the nerdy B girl.
>>
>>2099866
She was awesome like this. The steampunk phase made her shit.
>>
File: photo-1.jpg (21KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
photo-1.jpg
21KB, 437x437px
>>2100257
> A Lass Kicker should not be the nerdy B girl.
>>
>>2100281
>le ebin fedora meme
You sure told him.

He's right though. She should be doing all the suplexes like she did in NXT and generally being a badass rather than the babyface everyone keeps screwing over and betraying.
>>
She became too much of a clown. Which is understandable because she is literally a former clown (went to clown college and everything). But it's a bad look for her character.

She went too far with the hair extensions, lost too much muscle mass, and let her character become too child-like and autistic. It just doesn't add up to a compelling character at the end of the day. It makes her seem like kind of a chump.

The whole "Becky Balboa" character needs to go.
>>
Compare Becky now to NXT heel Becky who didn't talk nearly as much and would simply storm across the ring and toss her opponent back to the other side with a giant t-bone suplex. Bring back that Becky.
>>
>>2101287
I'm pretty sure she'd like to if management let her. She's talked about how she's excited to turn heel and wants to stop dyeing her hair recently. She also said they're the ones who want her to cover her abs and shit.
>>
>>2101284
I personally love face Becky, but I just don't get why her finisher is still the disarm-her. Submission moves seem inherently heelish to me.
>>
>>2101304
She should use her indie finisher which I think was a falcon arrow
>>
>>2101309
Dammit falcon arrows are cool. I wish she'd Suplex people more, like I swear she did before the brand split. I immediately fell in love with her because she was a woman who just threw out power moves.
>>
File: 846928713358.gif (4MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
846928713358.gif
4MB, 480x360px
>>2101313
>>2101309
Found a gif - it's more of a leg hook sit out slam
>>
>>2101330
Damn, that's rad.
>>
>>2101330
Fisherman Driver, pretty cool move.
>>
>>2101284
If they think that of Becky, I wonder how long it'll take before Bailey starts getting heat backstage.
>>
>>2101303
>She also said they're the ones who want her to cover her abs and shit.
She never said that
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.