[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AND NEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: rondarousey.jpg (65KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
rondarousey.jpg
65KB, 529x529px
AND NEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPION
>>
>Cuckdown

She'll be going to the A show
>>
>>2099669
>Implying she'll be on Raw's backyard.
>>
Smackdown doesn't need a loser like her.
>>
>>2099669
No Steph and Trips will want her on Raw. Screen shot this: She will end up shooting on other wrestlers.
>>
>>2099669
>Rhonda going to Smackdown
Fuck off we don't want a jobber like her.
>>
>>2099678

but she can just be scripted to win?
>>
Punk lasted way longer than she did.
>>
>>2099680
Missed a word on this and imagined her pulling a Tec-9 on Sasha.
>>
WWE are fucking retarded if they do anything with her. She was a flash in the pan who was exposed.
>>
>>2099689
That fucking cuck Punk lasted longer than her. At best she can Alexa's personal jobber.
>>
>>2099669
i wonder if the even the wwe would sign her now. she's lost all credibility
>>
>>2099727
Didn't Lesnar take a monster beating before he went back to wrestling?
>>
Charlotte needs a new bitch to conquer
>>
>>2099737
And Brock was returning after having a medical condition that nearly killed him.
>>
>>2099698
They can at least milk a ppv out of it at the very least. If she gets a title shot for her first match, and say that first match was at WM, tere would be a massive interest to see if she would win and stay or if it would be a one off.
>>
>>2099737
But still Brocky kicked a lot of ass before that happened
>>
>>2099737
No he had diverticulitis and lost his last fight. it wasnt really an ass kicking, you could see him grabbing at his stomach after a hard kick to it. it was a pretty valid reason to retire.
ronda just got shit stomped
>>
All UFC fighters are flash in the pans. The human body cannot handle that punishment
>>
>>2099737
You're only as good as your last match

Lesnar was diseased and Reem was on roids, so nobody but MMArks remember that Cain whooped his ass the match before that.

But MMArks are also quick to discount all of his wins by some bullshit logic
>>
>>2099752
>>2099757
>>2099760
>>2099778
Fair enough on the diverticulitis. I dunno much about UFC, but wasn't Ronda a big asskicker before her first loss too?

And at any rate, what really actually matters is if she's still a draw and she'd most certainly be a draw despite just stopping a brick wall with her face for 30 seconds.
>>
>>2099804
Ronda fought certified tomato cans who all fell for the hype that she was the "female Tyson"

Holly went after her ass with no fear and destroyed her
>>
>>2099673
>A Show

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/788971-smackdown-live-beats-monday-night-raw-in-the-ratings-this-week
>>
>>2099737
>went back

key words
>>
>>2099825
And they outdrew RAM in attendance in Chicago during back to back nights.
>>
>>2099669
>the biggest draw in WWE
>going to Smackdown
KEK.
>>
>>2100081
Well you're right,Brock is on RAW...kinda
>>
>>2100112
sometimes
>>
>implying Ronda Rousetty wouldn't be jobbing to Eva Marie
>>
>>2099778
>and Reem was on roids

Yeah, cause Bork was 100% natty, right? Roider out Reem would have destroyed Brock illness or no illness.
>>
>>2100122
Well Brock never failed a UFC drug test until this year and Overeem has failed every one he's taken since joining the UFC
>>
>>2099819
one of her """victories""" was against a soccer mom who took kick boxing lessons.
>>
>>2100155
And Ronda believed that beating soccer moms actually made her the best in the world

She's a bigger mark for herself than Phil ever was
>>
File: 4567890-0987654.jpg (86KB, 492x522px) Image search: [Google]
4567890-0987654.jpg
86KB, 492x522px
>>2099669
Nope she will be at Mania in a throw away diva match and get the pin because Mania is for the mainstream media and Celebs = Money
>>
Coachman confirmed that WWE has no plans to go anywhere near her, ever. If he's mistaken she will be on RAM on Monday.
>>
>>2100175
Dis
>>
>>2100131
That just means Brock juiced smarter. You don't really think he was natty before, do you? Nobody is that stupid.
>>
>>2100176
But they'll entertain Connor McGregor?

SEXISTS
>>
>>2100184
McGregor will likely leave UFC on his terms and he was bigger draw than Ronda ever dreamed of being. The real question is if WWE will be even able to afford him. I hope not, because I don't want that vanilla midget to hold every title for years to come.
>>
File: IMG_0335.jpg (107KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.jpg
107KB, 400x300px
>Ronda debuts on Smackdown
>Alexa squashes her like a training center rookie
>after the match Alexa takes off her boots and rubs her feet in rondas face
>>
>>2100360
Jesus I am hard just thinking of that.

I honestly think Rousey won't let anyone go over her. Seeing what a poor sport she is after last night I can tell her attitude.

Those 48 seconds cost her everything and I think WWE will pass
>>
File: prettygoodbrah.gif (1MB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
prettygoodbrah.gif
1MB, 365x205px
>>2100360
Only if Ronda licks'em
>>
>>2099697

i would tune in for that
>>
>>2100360
Ronda would squash the entire division and form armbar avenue
>>
am I misremembering or did she unironically claim that she could beat maywether in a fight in the past? and people actually defended and believed her?
>>
>>2099669
>Ronda trying to shoot fight and get the smackdown championship
>still gets kicked shit out of her
>>
>>2100631
Ronda could beat any woman on the roster in 15 seconds
>>
>>2100636

Ronda can't even beat her meat.
>>
>>2100631
Anybody who goes right after Ronda is going to beat her
>>
>>2100618
Yeah, she even claimed in an AMA that she believed she could beat anyone on Earth in a real fight (this was before the Holm loss).
As I recall, the whole thing was in response to Mayweather's history of domestic violence. This is interesting, because in her book Rousey admits to having committed the same crime.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.