[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I am watching you so light it up, drink it in, pray to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Punk.png (379KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
Punk.png
379KB, 637x358px
"I am watching you so light it up, drink it in, pray to your so called lord and savior. I will witness all your foolishness and while I do that. I will be drinking my diet Pepsi while not needing nicotine to survive and nor do I need a false idol like Jesus Christ to maintain happiness in this short sweet thing we call life."

What did Phil mean by this?
>>
he really likes pepsi
>>
>>2099393
CM Punk happy? Ha yeah right
>>
>>2099393
>Claims to be enlightened
>Is always bitching about something
>>
Thought that was Rollins for a sec.
>>
>>2099462
They look like bros
>>
>>2099393
Absolutely one of the greatest wrestlers of the last decade. When he decided to walk away, wrestling died with him. Badaboom C.M Punk was the realist guy in the room
>>
>>2099448
>>2099460
He is also a liar. Don't get worked by Phil.
>>
>>2099497
True. But out of the ring he is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>2099460
>still bitching about a guy who hasn't wrestled since 2014
>on 4chan
>>
>>2099500
He's cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebdvq4IxrD4
>>
>>2099393
>consumes caffeine
>claims to be straight edge

CM Cuck is suck a phony.
>>
>>2099554
I am sure he is a decent guy in person but when he is behind a keyboard on Twitter or battling with backstage politics, he can be unlikeable. I have a feeling he never spoke up about how he was treated. He just let it built up and he walked out.
>>
File: cmpunk (3).gif (2MB, 509x523px) Image search: [Google]
cmpunk (3).gif
2MB, 509x523px
Reminder: CM PUNK HAS THE BALLS TO DO THINGS THAT NOBODY ELSE HAS THE BALLS TO DO

It's funny that low life losers are making fun of a guy who has actually done something in life, while they failed at everything, got depressed and now shit posts on a forum and will rot here forever, because they are failures at life. Cm punk is a millionaire, he has already won, what he's doing now is his passion and he's taking a shot at it, unlike you losers that failed or got rejected at everything you tried to do.

I like how you couldn't even deny any of the shit the guy wrote about you being - a bitter loser and failure at life and that is why you hate Punk.
Because it's the truth. You couldn't even deny it. Instead you zone in on "hurr Punk is a whiner" meme because he is not afraid to speak his mind.
Let me guess, you think "It's better to not try and risk failure than to risk failure in trying"
Enjoy living in your safe space bubble because you have no balls, spending the rest of your days rage posting about a guy who has the balls and money to do what he wants with his life.
There's winners and losers in life Ladies & Gentlemen, now guess which one you are.
>>
>>2099648
Hi Phil !
>>
>>2099539
Whos bitchin ya bitch?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.