[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>raw on suicide watch! >Trying to bring back those ratings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: yjqQTc4.jpg (36KB, 411x510px) Image search: [Google]
yjqQTc4.jpg
36KB, 411x510px
>raw on suicide watch!
>Trying to bring back those ratings after being BTFO by smA+ckdown!
>>
was the deadman drafted?
>>
>>2098855
Steph is getting pretty desperate by bringing in the undercarder and Pat Patterson and Vinces chew toy
>>
>undercarder showing up wherever he wants

Fuck off mark
You belong to cuckdown
>>
Let's trade Taker for Brock, okay RAW?
>>
So the Reigns/Taker match is actually happening

Vince wants this company to die before him doesn't he
>>
Seriously? I hope this isn't real. Vince already making the Draft meaningless because his precious Raw got beat.

That's why the first draft collapsed too. Vinnie was jealous that Smackdown was beating Raw in the ratings. So he started stealing wrestlers and undermining SD on purpose. Paul Heyman was the booker and he was furious.

It makes no fucking sense though. Why would you be possibly jealous? It's YOUR BUSINESS. No matter what brand is winning, you're still making money.

I seriously think Vince hates anything to get over that wasn't his idea, or at least didn't get his direct approval. Even if it means the company losing money long term.
>>
>p-please watch our inferior show!
Pathetic.
>>
>>2098880
>Seriously? I hope this isn't real. Vince already making the Draft meaningless because his precious Raw got beat.

Taker wasn't drafted
>>
>>2098880
Nah wm season means legends hop. Taker wasnt drafted either.

He is gonna fued with Seth rollins in a ramdom job match.
>>
>>2098880
>smackdown got John Cena, Randy Orton, and AJ Styles, and all the known refs (chioda, li'l naitch)
>hurrrr precious raw

What a mark
>>
>>2098886
The fact that Taker is not drafted and can still apparently appear on Raw is just as stupid.

What's the point of the draft of it can just be randomly over ridden at times?

This is also the kind of thing that happened during the back end of the last draft. The draft was meaningless, and that was clear because people would hop all the damn time.
>>
>>2098890
Vince wants raw gone.3 hours is bs.
>>
>>2098899
Slater was undrafted and appeared at both shows until he signed a contract upon winning a Smackdown exclusive title.
>>
>>2098899
>What's the point of the draft of it can just be randomly over ridden at times?

It wasn't over ridden he wasn't drafted

be smarter
>>
>>2098899
john cena literally just gave himself a title shot on Smackdown this week. gave himself a fucking title shot 'because I'm John Cena'
>>
If they're trying to get ratings back why are they using Undercarder?
>>
>>2098915
Put it on the jobber reigins. Nice.
>>
NOT EVEN THE UNDERCARDER WANTS TO BE ON KEKDOWN

LMAO SMACKDOWNIES
>>
Undercarder had the advantage of it being a PPV go home show, the 900th episode, and Edge returning and he couldn't beat RAW, Cena did it no problem kek
>>
Taker is returning to Raw because he's winning the Royal Rumble
>>
>>2098890
All of them are old

2/3 are literally part-timers

The future of Smackdown is literally Deanetty and Baron Corbin

Compare that to Raw where its just Jericho who is on a monthly contract basis since August, with rare appearances from HHH/Bork/now Goldberg

Their future is much more bright with Roman, Seth, Kevin, Finn, Sami, Braun, Big Cass, Big E
>>
>>2098880
It's a known fact that if Vince didnt create it, then it's not as good as HIS ideas. Or he revises history and tells people things were his ideas. Like the Smackdown Six.
>>
>>2098950
I want to see that just to witness the meltdown of this board
>>
>>2098965
Cena and Taker were set in stone last year until Cena got injured and was forced to miss the event until he was relegated as a part-time show with Dwayne

Now that both men are healthy they are set to face off for the WWE title
>>
>>2098942
Cena had the advantage of Raw going up against the highest rated monday night football game of the season as well as in years
>>
>>2098972
Raw always goes up against the NFL/NBA/etc.

Smackdown has no competition on Tuesdays
>>
>>2098855
They're starting the build for Reigns/Taker. Based Big Dawg is going to retire him
>>
>>2098908

That was dumber than fuck too.

Rhonda Rousey tire
>>
The photo is fake you retards
>>
File: 1482896155807.jpg (10KB, 177x215px) Image search: [Google]
1482896155807.jpg
10KB, 177x215px
>>2098862
>>2098871
>>2098878
>>2098880
>>2098899
>>2098915
>>2098910
>>2098936
>>2098950
>>2098970
>>2100084

ITS

F
A
K
E

State of this board

Or am i getting baited
>>
>>2100151
>>2100152
Ok my bad, its not fake. WWE is just retarded as usual.

Oh well
>>
>>2098855
Why do they keep spoilering this shit? Seriously, what the fuck? You can't have 1 surprise anymore?
>>
>>2100192
so people tune up to watch. surprise can only happen if a lot of people is watching
>>
>>2098886
>>2098907
He showed up on the Survivor Series go home show and said SmackDown was his yard and said "You fucks better beat Raw or I will end you."

He was clearly declaring allegiance to SmackDown. Unless he's showing up to say Raw is shit and a joke, this is ridiculous.
>>
>>2100192
Because when you have a draw, you advertise it to get ratings?
>>
>>2098915
The ratings will soar downwards because no one wants to watch Roman
>>
File: bosstaker.webm (3MB, 550x414px) Image search: [Google]
bosstaker.webm
3MB, 550x414px
>>
File: rawjust.jpg (132KB, 595x671px) Image search: [Google]
rawjust.jpg
132KB, 595x671px
>bringing an ANTI draw like the undercarder in hopes to draw

the undercarder will remove all the fans that shawn michael draws
>>
Raw is the longest running weekly episodic television series in US history. Vince will never let it get buried by the eternal B show Smackdown.
>>
File: IMG_0483.jpg (74KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0483.jpg
74KB, 665x662px
Why they don't bring them to RAM next week that I'm going?
>>
File: IMG_0805.gif (969KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0805.gif
969KB, 190x200px
>>2101508
Have you ever noticed that since Vince is a republican the flagship's color is red and the 2nd most important brand is blue, (democratic) that's he's always trying to bury until now.

>mfw I just realized
>>
>>2100933
>Taketty
>draw
>>
>>2098855
can't they at least """""""""''trade""" Undertaker for Sami? at least it wont look desperate for Team RAM.
>>
>>2098958
Balor is only like 15 months younger than Orton.

Owens, Zayn & Braun are only a few years younger, too.
>>
Smackdown has always been my home, so I'll go there once, threaten the top guys, leave, and then show up on raw in a month
>>
>>2098855
>Taketty trying to draw a dime

PATHETIC
>>
>>2098880
Vince has the final call on both shows.

That means he okayed James Ellsworth, and AJ Styles on the show. Vince isn't a mark. He likes money.
>>
>>2102468
>Vince isn't a mark. He likes money.

The past 16 years of his company would disagree.
>>
>>2102476
This
>>
>>2098880
One of the rules of the draft was that nobody could draft Taker. He is brandless.
>>
>>2098880
I don't understand wrestling at all but... aren't Smackdown and Raw owned by the same people? The "draft" was just as fake as all wrestling, right? Not only that, why would McMahon care if one show is doing better than the other?
>>
>>2102594
Vince is a petulantly self-destructive egomaniac.
>>
>>2098855
So Taker calling out Team SD before Survivor Series is all but forgotten? Seems right by WWE standards.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.