[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does vince hate zack ryder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

the guy was over as fuck for a while, why did he never get a serious push?
>>
cause he fucking sucked ass
>>
He got over on his own to the point where The Rock had to acknowledge it. Vince is a control freak. Do the math.
>>
Vince is senile.
>>
Not everyone is meant to be the star in the show

Wrestling is like a play/kino, everyone knows their role and doesn't complain why they aren't the main attraction or some important side character
>>
Zack Ryder was only ever popular because he was a meme. That's why.

I certainly don't agree with many of Vince's way of business, but he got it bang on the money that time round.

A Ryder push would have exposed him badly. As Vince might say, it wasn't best for business.
>>
>>2098720
Shit worker. Comedy guy. No great matches. Shit psychology, shit gimmick.

Over=/=draw. Dbry and santino was over but never increased ppv or attendence figures.

This isn't ddt the indy.
>>
>>2098720
His 2011 social media work made Vince look like an out of touch fool. It humiliated him that a low carder in his room was out flanking a huger corporation in social media. Check out the official WWE youtube channel during this time, it was abysmal. The subsequent coordinated social media push by the company happened immediately afterwards. MAYBE Vince would have pushed him with Mojo to take the titles off of the Wyatts, but the injury just pushed up the schedule for the AA push.

If you get yourself over without Vince's push, you WILL get buried. Only DB tier people have managed to break out despite this.
>>
>>2098742
Agree. Zack was never over as Dbry though. Or even cm punk.
>>
>>2098742
>Over=/=draw.

That sums it up perfectly.

That's why some people don't get it too. Not that I blame them, it's easy to confuse the two, because they do often go hand in hand, but certainly not always.

Just because the crowd loves you and chants your name, doesn't mean you can sell tickets, and to Ryder doesn't sell tickets and he never would. It's really that simple.

It's like when I was young I loved Too Cool. The team of Scotty 2 Hotty & Grandmaster Sexay. The were over as fuck with the crowd too. Thing is they were never a draw. No one ever looked at ticket prices and ever thought "Well it's worth it for Too Cool alone!"

That's what a draw really is. The one guy that makes you to buy the tickets, or shell out for the pay per view. Ryder was never that guy.
>>
>>2098734
>not capitalising on a hot moneymaking commodity
>"best for business"

>>2098742
>>2098788
But he was drawing money.
>>
>>2099202
Lol no dude.
>>
>>2098722
that's just not true
>>
>>2098720
Vince probly thinks he's a nerd. Since Vince is like The Alpha-Chad.
>>
>>2099207
Zack was selling main event levels of merch without even being on TV.
>>
>>2099207
At the time he was very over he passed John Cena in terms of merch sales.
>>
>>2099256
>>2099288

Lol no.

Still not a draw,
>>
>>2099306
Quality argument pal.
>>
>>2099309
A fucking draw puts butts in seats and increase tv ratings.

Zack ryder had record low ratings and never increased ticket sales or ppv sales.

Fuck off with your comedy shit jobber.
>>
>>2099320
Fuck off with your sub-literate drooling.

Zack sold merch. This is an objective fact.
>>
>>2099326
No he didn't. Plus you are a dumb nigger. A draw isn't a midget like Zack but Scsa or Hogan.

Learn to write you rambling faggot.
>>
>>2099334
Zack is taller than Austin.

Back to >>>/pol/ now rustbelt white trash
>>
>>2098720
So was Sandow that doesn't mean they're the Rock
>>
>>2099351
Zack is smaller. Go back to blacked.com you race traitor cuckhold nigger.

Niggers=worthless genetic trash criminals.
>>
File: Woo Woo Woo.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Woo Woo Woo.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>2099376
kek nice projection
>>
>>2099380
Stone coods beat up women good. And hates niggers.

He only treating zack like a clown. Bye you faggot.
>>
File: tumblr_n3mubpZIqm1saykaxo1_400.gif (421KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3mubpZIqm1saykaxo1_400.gif
421KB, 300x169px
>>2099386
Look at the hate.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.