[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Who The Higher Power was originally supposed to be.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

According to Bruce Prichard, it was Christopher Daniels, who Vince Russo wanted. Vince vetoed it. Guess why.
>>
>>2098054
Why would it of been a random 20 year old?
>>
>>2098054
A fucking midget lightweight in the hw divison in the attutide era? Lol.
>>
What a stupid load of made up bullshit.

I'd believe the rumours of it supposedly being pitched with Jake Roberts in mind, cause that character was always kinda out there anyway. Apparently that was dropped quickly because he was of course a drunken mess.
>>
Apparently he was actually to be the higher power for Vampiro in WCW in a similar storyline around that time.
>>
>>2098054
Vanilla Midget, no prev with Austin, it wouldnt of made any sense.

He looks like a smaller whiter version of austin, austin with aids.
>>
>>2099004
He had hair back then tho
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
this was the best triple threat match ever

prove me wrong
>>
I thought it was either going to be Brian Pillman or Owen Hart.
>>
>>2099094
>Owen Hart

What a work.
>>
>>2099092
Douglas vs Funk vs Sabu.
>>
>>2098892
It's not hard to believe that Russo pitched Daniels and lobbied for it, but was shut down by Vince.
>>
>>2099099
The first is rarely ever the best.
>>
>>2099136
It hard to believe because Russo doesn't know shit about talent. He wouldn't recommend Daniels. All he would care about is "da swerve bro!"

Russo was a trash creative member who only got unbelievably luckily that he lived in the trashiest era of wrestling.
>>
>>2098892
it was jake, because austin started his rise to the top by burying him
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.