[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two of the best GOAT in the business. Both men gave so much to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
Two of the best GOAT in the business. Both men gave so much to the business that they love and us wrestling fans show are gratitude for the sacrifices that you have made to entertain the masses.
>>
Michaels gave fuck all to the business by means of sacrifice. The guy is probably the most notorious wrestler of all time when it comes to not wanting to put people over. He vacated more titles than he ever lost and most of the times he didn't he would drop them to his Kliq buddy Hunter.
>>
>>2097548
Bryan was boring as fuck dude
>>
Daniel Bryan was fucking terrible and a poor poor poor man's Benoit.

Michaels is fucking awful

18+
>>
>>2097548
HBK is legitimately one of the greatest heels of all time and one of the GOATest wrestlers ever.
>>
>>2097565
Is it 2002 or are you just retarded?
>>
>>2099904
>bryan
>anything like benoit other than the flying headbutt and crossface
Retard
>>
>>2099970

M80, Michaels basically didn't hold titles after 2002.
>>
>>2099974
Yeah, he still put people over constantly after 02 was my point
>>
Two of the best GOAT in the business. Both men gave so much to the business that they love and us wrestling fans show are gratitude for the sacrifices that you have made to entertain the masses.
>>
>>2099983

Who did he put over that wasn't already over as fuck? The only people I remember him putting over were Taker, HHH, Angle, Jericho and Cena who were already beyond over at the time.
>>
>>2099983
He was burying everyone as dx mark
>>
>>2099987
>only people i remember
Stopped reading there
>>
>>2099992

Alright, then start writing. Who did he put over that needed it? Who did he help establish? He only ever lost to established stars to get a rub himself for his legacy.
>>
>>2099983
DX didn't lose a single feud and buried everyone, even beat the Rated RKO team at survivor series without losing a member
>>
Roman Reigns > Daniel Bryan
>>
>>2099997
>gets paired with shovelman
>never loses
wow
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.