[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else stopped watch this fake shit after punk got destroyed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: cm_punk-1040x572.jpg (110KB, 1040x572px) Image search: [Google]
cm_punk-1040x572.jpg
110KB, 1040x572px
I honestly tried watching it but it's just so cringe worthy now, I don't know how a normal person can digest this shit, you have got to be autistic to watch wwe
>>
Me.

But I have much more respect for Brock now.
>>
>>2096927
That match looked fake as shit. Punk didn't even try to attack, he just slowly stepped forward looking like a 2D fighting game character. You can't convince me this wasn't a work.

Punk would absolutely take a sizable paycheck and love the opportunity to stick it to the WWE by making wrestling look bad. And you know they were expecting Brock to lose his match, so it was supposed to be a one-two knockout blow that killed the WWE. But Brock won and ruined the whole thing, not to mention Punk waited too long and a good portion of the WWE fanbase didn't even like him anymore anyways.

No, I will absolutely never believe UFC isn't staged. I had my suspicions and this match sealed the deal. That was the biggest trooth bomb I got hit with in 2016.
>>
>>2096927
I stopped watching movies when I found out Darth Vader was not real .
>>
>>2097190
Is this an elaborate ironic namefag troll or something or are you legitimately autistic?
>>
File: Franchise.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Franchise.png
13KB, 500x500px
>>2097206
Both I guess? I mostly just put the namefag on and forget all about it and then talk about wrasslin. I love me some wrasslin.

I don't think Punk would have done good anyway, and I'm certainly not a Punk fan even in the WWE. But go back and watch that match, he doesn't try. He literally walks forward like he's Sub-Zero or some shit and just lets the guy win. They were expecting Brock to lose. If both of them lost, WWE would have been in full damage control. Since Brock won, WWE got to be like "Fuck Punk".

Also, I'm working on a logo but I don't really like it. Do you know anyone good at graphic design who wouldn't mind whipping something up for me for free? I really don't want to spend a lot of time on it.
>>
Yes, I stopped watching [spoiler]UFC[/spoiler] and I honestly can't understand how can any casual stomach this boring garbage. 3 minutes of two closeted homos hugging each other on the math, cringeworthy promos of generic bald, tattooed mouhtbreathers who argue over who is tougher (because I spend 18 hours in the gym every single day bro!). Fuck off with this gay ass shit, this """"sport"""" doesn't mean jack shit in real life.
>>
I think both UFC and WWE both suck.

They should both be a lot better.

UFC still really has an air of no one actually gives a fuck about who wins and no one looks at this like its a sport.

UFC is like Esports.
>>
>>2097227
>Coming from a wrassle lover.
>>
>>2096927
It killed the image i had of wrestlers being tough, i always tough he was going to lose but i never imagined it would be such a onesided thing.

I see them now as circus performers more than fighters
>>
>>2097190
its easier to believe its a conspiracy than to accept the whole image of tough wrestling, you held for years is clearly fake.
>>
>>2097272

I told you i think it sucks.

but ufc is like an eSport.
>>
>>2097383
>UFC like an Esport.
Then other regular sports are like playing cards...
>>
>Punk getting bodied in MMA killed muh love for WWE

Try other promotions.

>>2097537
Poker has been classed "a sport" for over a decade.
>>
>>2097542
Any definition of sport involve a physical involvment. Other definitions are trash.
So Poker is a sport only for the poker world, but a money game for the rest of the planet.
Even golf is more of a sport since the only attractive part of poker is betting for money, not actually playing poker.
That pic ...
>Saku is officially retrired from pro-MMA, but never from pro-Wrasslin'.
>>
>>2096927
Wrestling hasn't pretended it was real for over 20 years. I guess every scripted TV show in existence is autistic by your logic.
>>
>>2096927
I just feel bad for AJ

you marry some glorified nerd for his money and then he gets his ass kicked by a younger, bigger, better looking guy on national TV

but what is she gonna do, leave a guy worth 20 mil

the choices we have to make huh
>>
>>2097572
She should divorce him, go back to wwe and proceed to fuck someone else
>>
>>2097211
>He literally walks forward like he's Sub-Zero or some shit and just lets the guy win
That's because he sucked. Zero experience, a broken down body and only two years of serious training broken up by injuries, surgery and rehab. You can maybe get solid enough to compete in an area of fighting in two years if you take to it well, it's absolutely not enough time to prepare to fight against someone coming in with like 8 years of jiujutsu and five of MMA with a few fights under his belt.
>>
>>2096927
Cm punk is a fucking waanabe. Lol destroyed in ufc.

A mma shitter vs a indy darling who thinks he is tuff with his shooter kicks.
>>
>>2097572
>better looking

lol
>>
That's a gay sport
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.