[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED Big Addict Tobacco Companies getting little jimmies hooked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2833.jpg (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2833.jpg
21KB, 320x240px
BASED Big Addict Tobacco Companies getting little jimmies hooked for life.

How many of you became life time smokers, thanks to the Zionist ran Turner Broadcasting Rassling show?
>>
>>2096329
I'm pretty sure the zionist hate tobacco m9. Have you noticed the anti tobacco ads are very similar to the anti trump ads?
>>
File: fugg.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.png
32KB, 688x578px
WTF I HATE ZIONISTS NOW

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>2096333
Kek confirms, tobacco is the sprueme anti jewish product
>>
File: 1303190250675.png (240KB, 623x624px) Image search: [Google]
1303190250675.png
240KB, 623x624px
>>
>>2096333

good goy. keep giving your moneys to the tobacco jew
>>
>>2096333
Do you not know that most anti tobacco commercials are actually paid for by the tobacco companies because they are forced to?

This is why they purposefully make them cringy and shit to appeal to the type of people who smoke (anti-authority, addictive personalities who don't like people telling them what not to do).
>>
>>2096347
r-truth is my role model
>>
>>2096387
No I didn't. Source?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_tobacco

GOAT
>>
>>2096329
Just finished smoking some delicious Camel while watching Reigns vs HHH again than my 9.5/10 gf came home and gave me the best blow job ive ever had stay jelly cuck
>>
WELLLLLLLL, ITS THE VAPE SHOW
>>
>>2096504

Not him but agert the tobacco companies paid some scientists to lie and say that there was no link between cancer and smoking back in the day (these same scientists are the exact ones oil companies use today for climate denial science), and then congress found out they lied, they made the companies pay a hilarious sum of money for what they did to public health, and told them that they have to forever make it clear the danger in cigarettes through the production of several forms of ads for...basically forever.
>>
>>2096703
after*
>>
File: vape nation pepe.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
vape nation pepe.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
Implying the vape show isnt in the house
>>
>>2096660
>6'0 vs 5'12
>>
File: CfEztACUUAAmxV6.jpg (92KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CfEztACUUAAmxV6.jpg
92KB, 600x800px
>>2096733
But vaping is safer, Timmy.
>>
>>2096329
pretty funny botch it kills his character as a giant but makes him more believable as a human
>>
>>2096333
>zionist
>anti-Trump

You need to choose one or the other because they are exactly the same.
>>
>>2096504
Are you serious? Phillip Morris owns Marlboro. They are literally advertising cigarettes in those truth ads. Those are the only times I ever see Swisher Sweets shown/advertised on tv.
>>
>>2096504
Hes right. Do your own research.

>>2096908
>swisher sweets
Thats because they're in bed with BLM. Probably some Newports in the ads too
>>
>>2096333
Trump is a zonist puppet
>>
>>2096931
This
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.