[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will 2017 be another great year for the Big Dog?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: BasedRoman5.jpg (125KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
BasedRoman5.jpg
125KB, 1000x562px
>>
Hopefully man, I was a Roman fan since day one.... Anyone who hates him is either obese, manlet, Virgin or a faggot
>>
Yes. He will win the title at Rumble and then main event Wrestlemania. The he will be champion for 500 days. They tried burying him this year and it backfired - he got even more over, the old potato midget killed himself, and Seth flopped big time in overness and drawing power.
>>
>>2096303

For sure 100%
>>
I can't wait for his next wellness suspension.
>>
>>2096355
Yeah man, the big dog was fucking my gf the other week and I got jealous and threw her out of the fucking window and started sucking his big brown cock. I wasn't very good at it at first. but now, let's just say big dog isn't the only who has improved on the stick if you know what I mean.
>>
File: reignschamp.png (685KB, 592x1348px) Image search: [Google]
reignschamp.png
685KB, 592x1348px
>>2096303
soon
>>
>>2096367
Lol the state of your opinions
>>
File: 1482953803559.png (316KB, 589x449px) Image search: [Google]
1482953803559.png
316KB, 589x449px
Daily reminder that Fedoramen are wwe interns
>>
Hell no. Everyone knows what a ratings killer and charisma vacuum Roman is.
>>
>>2096303
Depends. Are you gonna be the one to clean his Big poop after his Based walks?
>>
>>2096393
Yes, the WWE pays them to shitpost on behalf of Roman for all 7 of us here.
>>
>>2096303
yes, him and dean are both set for mega pushes
>>
>>2096303
Yes, at the expense of RAW on everyone else on it. As usual.
>>
>>2096456
>jobbed to Seth and Dean in June
>Dean and Seth flops and gets record low rating after record low rating each week Roman is out suspended
>Finn Balor given all the opportunities as Roman went to the midcard
>Balor kills himself
>Kevin Owens and Seth run the show for months while Roman is in the midcard
>they all flop so hard wwe has to bring back Roman for Wrestlemania season in December

Keep crying
>>
>failed at getting over in all but a handful of arenas
>pissed dirty

"great"
>>
If he jobs to Strongman that means he's going to Smackdown to feud for the WWE title. They'll probably have him carry the IC belt for a while unless Deanetty is carrying it.

If he wins against Strongman he's stuck on Raw and will get a Galactic title shot after Balor injures himself again.
>>
>>2096974
This, so far every year was bad for this antidraw.
People only boo him.
>>
>>2097011
>Smackdown plagued by the booking of Roman

Please no

Raw won't even get better because the women shit will still drag down the show
>>
>>2097096
>Smackdown plagued by the booking of Roman
>Smackdownie trying to pretend the horror show of AJ Style's booking for the past month and a half
>>
*Hides thread*
>>
>>2097103
>(you) trying to pretend you're literate
>>
>>2097108
IN MY SAFE SPACE
>>
If dubs Roman is future endeavoured
>>
>>2097903
>can't even get dubs
the state of (....)
>>
Will Roman ever have a 5 star match? I just don't see it happening because of his limited moveset and the fact that everyone fucking hates him.
>>
>>2097905
If trips Roman goes to UFC and does a Punk
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.