[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Big Dog mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

File: (@WWERomanReigns).png (70KB, 757x320px) Image search: [Google]
(@WWERomanReigns).png
70KB, 757x320px
What did Big Dog mean by this?
>>
The Big Dog knows he's the biggest merch mover since Stone Cold Steve Austin. He sees his royalty cheques

FATTY BTFO
>>
>>2096108
holy shit Roman is so boring
>muh money

Wow. "Cool''.
>>
>>2096109
>Stonetty
>A draw
>>
>>2096109
>the state of Roman marks

Cena was still moving more merch than Roman last time I checked, and he's not around much.
>>
File: you2.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
you2.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>2096114
>Stonetty
>>
Roman comes off as so unlikeable.
>>
Jesus christ he can"t even stay in kayfabe. Antidraw, this is your typical green vanilla midget.
>>
>>2096147
not even that, but like empty-headed and vacuous. he clearly doesn't have any interest or passion in the business and it really, REALLY shows on screen. He seems so much like a female, a diva
>>
>>2096147
It's weird, because he comes off as pretty likeable in UpUpDwnDwn
>>
>>2096112
>>2096147
>>2096158

>getting worked by a tweet
>>
>>2096108
Ah yesssiiiir.

I really do get worked by this piece of shit. By intentionally keeping him face, the WWE has made a legit hateable heel.

#seething #whatevermemeyoubigdogfaggotwanttoputovertoday
>>
>>2096174
>>2096165
Face it, roman is supposed to be a good guy, you can meme post all you want but they need to either turn him heel or turn him loose.
>>
>>2096182
i wouldn't be surprised if it was a WWE intern or seth rollins.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-29-17-19-59.png (204KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-29-17-19-59.png
204KB, 1080x1920px
Jlin bro's
>>
>>2096182
How exactly is he unlikeable? He's like the football captain chad in highschool. Everyone likes him except the geeks aka smarks like yourself
>>
>>2096189
How is he likeable? That's right, he's booed out of the building every night and he's objectively not likeable. There's no disputing this.
>>
>>2096182
But why do they need to turn him heel? As far as the fans are concerned he's a heel no matter what he does.

However, officially his status as a face helps him move more merchandise with the demographics that matter (i.e. Women and children).

#AhYessir
>>
>>2096194
>women
>demographic that matters

lol
>>
>Can't talk
>Can't wrestle
>Will find ways to make his decent level attractiveness look ugly
>Gets overshadowed by everyone else in segments
Ramen Noodles is below Lex Luger and Big Sexy at this point as guys being pushed to the top.
>>
>>2096193
Except he's only being booed by the smark geeks. Over half the arena is cheering for him every week. He's cheered every week because the non geeks like him. Clean your ears
>>
>>2096198
>>2096198
LOL thank you WWE intern, way to correct the narrative
>>
>>2096196
>Can't wrestle

Its about to be 2017, anon
>>
>>2096198
Under most situations we could hear the Cena loving chants outdo the Cena hating chants back then. Roman can't even get over with enough people to even manage that.
>>
>>2096202
What, the narrative of real life? What are you talking about? He got non stop Roman chants and huge pops in smark Chicago
>>
>>2096212
Yeah, and he still hasn't been able to put a good match without getting carried by superior talent like Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, even Jasethy, etc. Couldn't even do his one damn spot correctly in an otherwise long, fantastic Survivor Series match without injuring Shane. Loser wasn't good at football, and isn't good at pro wrestling. The only thing it appears that he's even decent at is Call Of Duty.
>>
>>2096217
LOL thank you WWE intern, way to correct the narrative
>>
>>2096202
>>2096221

Jesus, hit the showers already.
I bet you're triggered KO couldn't even get a dueling chant against Roman.
>>
File: IMG_1842.jpg (248KB, 1235x1722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1842.jpg
248KB, 1235x1722px
>>
>>2096220
I'm curious what are you good at? Cause even at shitposting you suck.

#AhYessir
>>
>>2096202

>polturd dweebs are the ones who hate on roman

cant even say im shocked.
>>
>>2096196

>Roman can't wrestle meme
>Has had dozens and dozens of great matches the past two years
>Some smark who's never hit the weights or know how to lock up properly says he can't wrestle
>>
>>2096213
>Roman can't even get over with enough people to even manage that.

Cause he hasn't been on the roster for even 5 years or 15 like Cena. He still gets more and better reactions than whichever indie dweeb you cheer for.
>>
i've just realized that this entire board is meant to piss off wrestling fans by acting like marks.

all of these roman reigns posts are just trolls
>>
>>2096337
I am kind of a polymath, ya know? So I am good at multiple things. Coding (my job), knowing my shit economically, snowboarding, tennis, fucking qt grills, etc. That's just a small sample of what I am good at.

Definitely far more talented than that hack Roman, though that doesn't take much. Hell, you guys are all more talented than Roman in your ability to main such powerful delusion and cognitive dissonance in the face of objective evidence showing how awful Roman is.

>>2096343
>dozens of of great matches
You mean ones against ring generals who found ways to make him look good? Nah fuck off with that. Also I am pretty sure I can lift more than twice the amount you can while being half your weight, fatty.

>>2096350
>doesn't remember 05-06 Cena
18+ you ignorant dumbass

>>2096357
>thinks X-Pac heat is akin to people getting worked
People like you and Ramen Noodles here is what's destroying this industry. The day you losers leave, it will start flourishing again. We haven't even been able to look at his push retrospectively yet, but Ramen's push STILL looks worse than Lex Luger's.
>>
>>2096383
No, they are WWE Interns trying to convince us to like Roman Reigns. No different from trolls, but one with a far more sinister agenda. Don't fall for their bullshit at any cost! We can't let WWE brainwash us through faux group think.
>>
File: owensputsoverthebigdogirl.jpg (38KB, 586x366px) Image search: [Google]
owensputsoverthebigdogirl.jpg
38KB, 586x366px
>>2096108
Even Kevin Owens admits he got BTFO by Based Big Dog
>>
*Hides thread*
>>
>>2096383

>pretending
kek normal wrestling fans are fat autists. The ones here are on another level. The selflothing on this board is the only thing keeping me interested
>>
File: tumblr_oiuzll31Uk1u1ljrzo1_540.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiuzll31Uk1u1ljrzo1_540.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>
>>2096147
He's an asshole

Look at the type of stuff he said when he was objectively trash being carried by Dean and Seth in the Shield.

Literally said he was better than John Cena in everyway
>>
>>2096589
>Getting worked
>>
I refuse to believe Roman makes more merch money solo than he did in the Shield until somebody shows me numbers that prove it, but Roman clears 2 mil a year in salary and is I think the highest paid full timer behind Cena? So he certainly beats KO there.
>>
>>2096169
I think he's just trying to come off as a badass on twitter, like he does on TV, whereas UpUpDownDown is much less guarded for everybody involved.

Plus, it's hard to not come off likable when you're just chillin' playin' vidya. I bet even a mega-sperg like Brock would come off pretty chill.
>>
Big Merch Roman clearing those checks.

Is he /our guy/? How's his fart game bros?
>>
>>2096169
>he comes off as pretty likeable in UpUpDwnDwn
His nickname there is literally "The Merchandise"
>>
>>2096147
Probably stems from inferiority complexes.
>>
File: KazumaKaneko-Lucifer.jpg (637KB, 2144x1712px) Image search: [Google]
KazumaKaneko-Lucifer.jpg
637KB, 2144x1712px
>>2096666
Devil quads witnessed
>>
File: Stance.gif (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Stance.gif
3KB, 200x200px
>>2096991
I would've gone with Magus...
>>
>>2096108
Seems like a needlessly dickish thing to say
>>
>>2096109
Cena still destroys Romanetty in merch sales and every other metric too
>>
>>2096666
Brock has never even seen a video game in person
>>
>>2096108
Dwayne definitely texted him this one

It's got that trademark Rock "bury by shooting just below the kayfabe line"

>>2096476
See?
There's nothing you can say to that without either shattering kayfabe or seeming like a SEETHING mark
>>
The Merchandise triggering 5XL smarks

His shirts are one of the shittiest designs in the WWE and he still makes more merch
>>
>>2097038
>implying Dwayne cares about Roman's wrestling career

If he did he would do the same to the Uces.

It's much more 'realistic' to suggest that a WWE writer/agent/Paul/whatever to have him tweet that shit since he barely uses Twitter.
>>
File: 0dimes.jpg (153KB, 1308x771px) Image search: [Google]
0dimes.jpg
153KB, 1308x771px
>>2097038
Rock is bros with Kev.

>>2097040
>actually believing this
>>
>>2096108
Poor Ramen is acting out because he's sad because he has no idea what being cheered is like.
>>
>wew and reddit getting annihilated by Based Big Dog's tweet
>>
>>2097056
Take the shit off the back and every single WWE shirt becomes 100x better

Even then, the best shirt in that group is the Spider-Man logo
>>
>>2097056
Believing what? That he has 8 shirts all selling at the same time? He sells the most merch in the company, fool
>>
>>2097056
>those crappily designed shirts for a top guy
>still makes more than 5XL KO shirts
Thanks for proving his point.
>>
>>2097086
The red one has a slightly better design and so is the One Versus All vintage shirt

The Spiderman logo is suffering from backtextusuglyfus syndrome
>>
>>2097093
>still makes more than 5XL KO shirts
Prove it
>>
>>2097091
>selling

Seeing that almost half of them are on clearance: not really.

>>2097062
kek
>>
>>2096194
as has been pointed out on this board many times, Ratings>>merch sales

Mr. Medium Mutt just isnt succeeding where he really needs to be, and its absolutely down to the fact that casuals dont like him.

They dont dislike him, they simply dont like him. Hes boring The only reaction he gets are from the more dedicated fans, and those are boos

yeah, sure he might sell some stuff to children, but thats hardly impressive. When your only successful demographic is the most easily impressionable and fickle one, you have problems
>>
>>2097086
They have too much writing on them.

If it was just that spiderman logo/fist hitting the ground without shit on the back it would be MILES ahead of what is shown here, because it wouldn't look like a wrestling related shirt. And those are the best.
>>
>>2097051
>>2097056
>>2097062
>>2097113
>>2097127
samefag
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.