[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they draw views?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 43767.png (328KB, 2735x1265px) Image search: [Google]
43767.png
328KB, 2735x1265px
Do they draw views?
>>
Who?
>>
Do you maggots watch these guys? They're pretty funny. I love all the behind the scenes drama they cover too.
>>
>>2095466
Once a year maybe when they actually make a video. Don't know how it takes 6+ months to watch a ppv and edit in a pic of a chocolate bar every now and then
>>
>>2095605

They intended to review the original Hulkamania era. They did. After that it just fell apart in their struggle to find a new theme.
>>
>>2095680
>>2095605
What? They have like 60 episodes out. They also now have a patreon so they net a sickening amount of money for every "big" video they do, and now do something like 1 a month or so.
>>
>>2095689

Yea and it's shit
>>
>>2095466
Only when there is Mr OOC
>>
More than Roman. But that is not hard desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOV5WXISM24
>>
>>2095680
I liked the x7 ones. And the stuff in the Hulkamania in WCW was fun too. Especially how the other two fell in love with Luger over time.

Id be all for them doing the Lex Express arc ending at WMX.
>>
>>2095605
>what is having a full-time job while doing this shit

You know 2 of the 3 of them work as doctors, right?
>>
>>2095931
no it's not
>>
>>2095938
This -immediately- gets me fired up for an hour and half to two hours of Irish banter and good cheer. Holy fuck I am Pavlov's dog.
>>
V1 is my boy

>>2095960

only real disappointments were the two tattoo reviews but that's not surprising considering they weren't reveals so much as really boring rifftaxes on those PPVs
>>
>>2096131
For some reason I actually really liked king of the deathwatch, the banter was top notch
>>
>>2096102
nurses
>>
Why are the Irish so soothing? That /v/ guy that analyzes Metal Gear and Zelda games is a mick as well.
>>
>>2096468
We're a Great Bunch Of Lads.
>>
Not just saying this because they're my countrymen, they're fucking boys.

For what it's worth, they tend to go to a ton of wrestling shows in Dublin and are stupid friendly (not just for Dubliners)
>>
They make 10k+ every month on their Patreon so I think they count as draws

https://www.patreon.com/OSWreview
>>
VIRGIL FEARS OOC
>>
>>2096574
Holy shit, good on them boys.
>>
>>2096574
Like I said, sickening amount. I get that Patreon takes a cut but damn, that's a lot of money every month or 2.

Looking forward to the Noggers, Luger is obviously going into the Hall of Fame.
>>
>>2096574

Holy christ considering these guys are all employed full time this money is just supplemental income they receive for making these shows with their spare time.

These lads must be rolling in it.
>>
>>2097527
Yeah i think they are very well off, concidering two of them are doctors
>>
They're not funny and their in-jokes make it hard to watch.

I don't get why people give them views, let alone money.
>>
>>2097643

>Steve could you start this one out by saying "Mrraaw"

>Sure... Mrroow

>*room bursts into fit of uncontrollable ear shattering laughter*
>>
>>2097527
I don't think Jay is now because that's why it took so long to do each video. The patreon means he doesn't have to work as much so can do more videos, and therefore rack in loads of money.
>>
>>2097643
I don't get why you can't stop sucking cocks, let alone pay for it
>>
>>2097529
nurses
>>
>>2096484
Do they head to OTTW often? Because I enjoyed the shit out of the last show, might start heading more often.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.