[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Ric_Flair_pro.png (917KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
Ric_Flair_pro.png
917KB, 1000x707px
GOAT
>>
>>2095326
Honestly Flair might be the most underrated wrestler of all time
>>
>>2095326
My old man talks about seeing him vs. Ivan Koloff at your typical late 70s high school gym house show. Koloff came out waving the Soviet flag to the typical booing reaction of the small town crowd and Flair came out and had a fantastic half-hour+ match where both wound up bleeding all over the ring. Keep in mind this was at a lowly little house show, not a taping.

People aren't exaggerating when they said Flair gave his best performance for the crowd regardless of it was nowheresville or the main event at MSG.
>>
>>2095350
he was as big of a draw as Hogan but never gets the credit cause he spent most of his career outside WWE, just like Sting
>>
Drew less than 1000 paid tickets to a 85000 seat arena in the biggest match of his life
>>
>>2097121
>he was as big of a draw as Hogan

What two wrestling booms was Flair the catalyst for? Hogan started two so I'm just wondering when Flair started his
>>
>>2097135
Flair was a constant earner. He was the NWA world champ and wrestled in the US,Canada,Japan,Puerto Rico,Dominican Republic defending the belt. He could make the worst wrestler look good. WWE put out a Flair DVD. Sold out in two weeks.
>>
>>2095326
To many fans.
Many of his peers have a negative opinion of him, and his personal life has been a mess.
He also got his ass kicked for Bram, and for that, I truly feel bad.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.