[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Has charisma >Great mic skills >Great power moves >Good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: braun-strowman-shouting-al12308.jpg (58KB, 642x320px) Image search: [Google]
braun-strowman-shouting-al12308.jpg
58KB, 642x320px
>Has charisma
>Great mic skills
>Great power moves
>Good stamina
>Has an actual character
>Well liked by everyone including Stone Cold.

Braun GOATman, the best Giant we've ever had.
>>
>But Muh flippy midgets
>Muscles aren't over anymore

SMARKS BTFO
>>
>>2095121
I'm worried that creative seem to have caught on that smarks like him now. They haven't messed up yet, but I can easily see them accelerating his push to 100 when part of what makes his 2016 so great is how well they slowly built his character. Any day now he could enter full Roman Reigns mode.

The crowd are also starting to like him, which is a problem. He's one of the few legit heels in WWE and if the crowd starts cheering him and chanting "thank you Strowman" like they did on Raw, that ruins it. I love Miz, but he's not the GOAT heel he was at the start of 2016 because crowds sometimes cheer him and hardly boo him now that acknowledging how talented he's become is the cool hip thing to do. I don't want WWE to lose another source of legit heat.

Side note: we all agree that Sheamus is the best heel in the company right? Nothing he ever does will get people to stop booing (besides the occasional crowd pop for the beats).
>>
>>2095121
dont forget he is funny as fuck too. heard him on Jericho's podcast.
>>
>>2095121
>>Has charisma
>>Great mic skills
>>Great power moves
>>Good stamina
>>Has an actual character
>>Well liked by everyone including Stone Cold.

lol he is everything that Reigns is not
>>
He's dogshit

Worse than Kane

At least Kane did flippyshit and flew. This guy is like Great Khali tier of shit
>>
I like Braun, but I find myself less impressed with his size every time I see him. I don't know if it's overexposure or if he just isn't that tall for a big guy, but he just isn't all that imposing unless he's next to a midget like Jericho. His frame is great, and he would be the GOAT big dude if he had Kane's peak height.
>>
He's the most exciting thing about Raw.
If Raw didn't have Strowman or Jericho it'd be FUCKED.
>>
>>2095121
I was excited to see Him V Corbin in a Battle Of Giants at Survivor Series.. but of course that little spic ruined everything..
>>
>>2095177
I remember when he tried that bear hug thing he used to do on Randy Orton and Randy's feet didn't even leave the floor. Strowman's height is probably why he stopped doing that move, actually. It never looked good and was a big part of why I hated him initially.
>>
File: K4v1KGx[1].gif (4MB, 458x312px) Image search: [Google]
K4v1KGx[1].gif
4MB, 458x312px
>>
>>2095193
Really? I miss that move.
>>
>>2095202
Now THAT'S How a Giant should move. I bet Big Show wishes he was young enough to do that.
>>
File: 1474573598041.gif (1MB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
1474573598041.gif
1MB, 200x149px
They like Braun Strowmeme
>>
>>2095166
Smarks only like Strowman because he's in direct collision against Roman and its hip and contrarian to oppose Roman just like how smarks jacked off to Rusev when he faced against Cena.

Once Strowman gets a monster push and goes over indy darlings clean watch these same smarks complain on the internet.

He'll go over AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Jasethy, Dean Ambrose, Samoa Joe, Nakameme clean eventually with just clotheslines, a powerslam and a military press.
>>
>>2095248
Stroman doesn't even do any gorilla presses. He doesn't do any power moves. He does shoulder blocks, clotheslines, and a running slam. The most boring fucking moveset
>>
>>2095202
HOLY FUCK
>>
>>2095254
>He doesn't do any power moves
Are we even watching the same show?

He did multiple power slams on the Muslim cab driver at Roadblock.
>>
>>2095235
>>2095261
+18 show did this without problem in the AE
>>
>>2095254

He only does that because he squashes people as a monster heel should.
>>
>>2095264
>powerslam
>a power move

>>2095267
Squashes are exactly where you do power moves cause it's so easy
>who is Goldberg
>who is Ryback

18+
>>
>>2095248

You're right.

But they should do that. Strowman should be a long reigning champion and it should be a HUGE deal if he's ever beaten. This is how monster heels work. When you try to make him look 'normal' instead of damn near unkillable, he'll end up being Corporate Kane.
>>
>>2095265
Imagine if Strowman pulled off a moonsault? I'd like to see him try one on Finn.
>>
>>2095254
His running slam looks great though, you gotta admit.
>>2095248
First off, don't shit on Rusev. Rusev is the most underutilized asset in WWE. He was undefeated during the 2015 Rumble. Had he tossed Reigns over and taken his undefeated streak to Mania against Lesnar, the match would have been phenomenal and RuRu would be a household name.

Second, he's already kind of done that to Zayn hasn't he? He also just did a match with Seth where he was booked like a monster, and it was actually pretty great. I think so long as fan favorites are allowed to get some good shots in and not get completely squashed like Zayn has been so far, Braun will do just fine. Assuming he doesn't injure somebody, that is.
>>
>>2095273
>powerslam
>a power move

it is.

Squashes are exactly where you do power moves cause it's so easy
>who is Goldberg
>who is Ryback

I think you're trying to be clever but you're not really making a point at all.
>>
>>2095176
>Worse than the best big man in the business

Well, yeah.
>>
>>2095177
>he would be the GOAT big dude if he had Kane's peak height.

But he's bigger than Kane.
>>
>>2095121
Roman marks on suicide watch.
>>
>>2095166
The problem is WWE needs to drop the heel/face dichotomy and simply allow the fans to decide who they want to cheer for, while still setting up guys to antagonize another or play the protagonist.

Braun can be an asshole who crushes manlets, but if that's what the crowd wants to cheer for then there's nothing anyone can do about it.
>>
>>2095121
Can't wait until he's fed to Reigns
>>
>>2095202
That arm lock bullshit needs to stop opening matches
>>
I have to agree with what >Le Meltz said about him. He's improved a lot, his power moves are great, and he's impressively fast for a guy his size.

HOWEVER, his selling is absolute dogshit, and that's gonna be a huge problem if you ever want to put him in against other top guys like Ramen. It's all good to have Braun throw him around for a few minutes but when it's time for Roman to get in some offense Braun has to make it look credible, and right now he can't do that.
>>
Don't forget that he also has the perfect entrance theme.

Imagine being bored out of your mind watching a cuckweight match when suddenly... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLrG-0DtISE
>>
>>2095166
>Any day now he could enter full Roman Reigns mode.

Good. If Braun had been given Roman's push we'd be in a great place with him. He's fucking awesome, intense, and unique. Roman is none of those things on top of being shitty.
>>
>>2095310
Kane is shit. Post one great Kane match. Big Show is the best big man in the business
>>
>>2095176

Thanks for all that vitriol without any specifics, lets not forget the guy is only wrestling a few years, whereas Kane was on the go for about 7 or 8 before he got the Kane gimmick bestowed on him (including the lifts in his boots to bring him up a few extra inches). He didn't get over as fake Diesel, and the Kane gimmick was booked so fucking well for those first 4-5 months that literally anyone tall and jacked could have gotten over with minimal effort.

Strowman can talk, has a great grizzly voice that the audience can understand, Khali was an abomination on the mic who needed a manager to speak for him because he couldn't string a sentence together, He has fucking subtitles in the Longest Yard even though he speaks english.. Khali was slow and lumbering too, Strowman can almost sprint around the ring. In fact the way he moves reminds me of Bam Bam, who was an agile man for his size also.

He needs to continue to slowly build an destory his way through the mid card, keep him away from the belt for another year, and for fuck sake, keep Cena away from him cos you just know he's itching to steal all that heat for himself
>>
>>2096269
Cena doesn't even think about Braun, come on.

Also, Kane got over because Taker is over. Without Taker the Kane gimmick goes the way of The Goon and Skinner.
>>
>>2095202
Thats pretty terrifying, I reckon the other veteran big guys will tell him to stop doing that kind of fast agile shit because A) it makes him look like he has no weaknesses the baby face can exploit and B) its psychologically scarier to have a huge guy slowly walk towards you and build the dread than to sprint and have it all over in an instant
>>
>>2096276
It's not terrifying. Big Show is literally helping him up. He couldn't do that by himself.
>>
>>2095275
He looks like he could do it, Hes more agile than Vader, who was doing it at 400lb+
>>
>>2096281
He's not more agile than Vader, and he's taller.
>>
>>2095278
Agreed, Rusev is a great wrestler, with a solid character, and his shit looks great in the ring. Him losing to Roman in hell in the cell after all the shit he pulled out with steel chains etc was a fucking joke, and they wonder why Roman gets the Cena level boos
>>
>>2095121
>Looks like an ugly chupacabra
>Retarded ass superman tattoo
>Can't go in the ring longer than five minutes
>Can't get over without generals like Zayn helping him out

Most of what makes him work isn't even his doing, but the guys fed to him doing amazing selling. Get this dirty ugly ass mongrel outta here and have some sex!
>>
>>2096289
Lmao.... Zayn getting him over...
Good one
>>
>>2096308
He turned from generic monster heel to maybe a decent character thanks to his Zayn feud. I know, he's pretty shit he can't even get shit done without vanilla midget.
>>
>>2095166
>The crowd are also starting to like him, which is a problem. He's one of the few legit heels in WWE and if the crowd starts cheering him and chanting "thank you Strowman" like they did on Raw, that ruins it.
How do you even get a cool badass heel boo'd in 2016? It seems like you have to be bad like Eva Marie or pre-stepping it up Miz, or poorly casted like Roman to get legit boo'd.
>>
>>2095121
>Great mic skills

Really? I haven't seen him cut a promo or anything.
>>
>>2095313
He is...
>>
>>2095121

He's the most genuinely athletic big motherfucker I can recall. Even Young Taker and Kane weren't as strong as Braun (though they moved better, Taker still does still does). And he is goddamn imposing, unlike BEEG who hasn't been imposing since he got fat in 2004, or Henry, who despite likely STILL being stronger than Braun, has always looked like a giant fucking teddy bear. AND he's short, yelling, murderous promos are great and the sort of promos Roman SHOULD be cutting.

But he is just REALLY bad at wrestling. Can't bump, can't run the ropes worth a shit, and can sometimes be sloppy with even fairly simple moves. All because, while scrubs like Austin Aries, Samoa Joe, Swagsuke, Balor, Zayn, Adrian Neville, and Bobby Roode all needed extended stays in developmental, they fast tracked this goon to the main roster, because Vince is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>2095248
RuRu has been a smark darling for years dumbshit.

Also, he's been feuding with an "indy darling" for months.

>AJ
>Bálor
>Nakamura

>indy darling
>>
>>2095235

I recall a story about people betting BEEG that he couldn't do a kip up when he was in WCW. I'm pretty sure he won.

Also, it's difficult to see in the gif quality, but BEEG is clearly helping pull Strowman up his arm. Still pretty awesome.
>>
File: 7x04YrD.gif (992KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
7x04YrD.gif
992KB, 250x188px
>>2096852
WELLLLL...
>>
>>2095254

He did a delay vertical suplex to Ryback
>>
>>2095166
Sheamus is based but I feel enough teaming with Cesaro will get him cheered
>>
>>2095121
Only until the normies start cheering along with the smarks when he wrecks shit.
>>
>>2096881
Then he will wreck some top face and get boos again.
>>
>>2096887
>WWE
>top faces
lol
>>
>>2096866
Did he botch it or make it look bad/dangerous? Why isn't he doing it now or more than once?
>>
>>2096009

They don't necessarily need to drop it, but they need to fucking exercise some sense.

If a character is developed with being a face in mind, and he gets cheered, that's great.

If a character is developed with being a heel in mind and he gets booed, that's great.

If a character is developed with being a face in mind and he gets booed, maybe you need to reexamine the character.

And there are obviously different types of faces and heels beyond Corny Babyface and Chickenshit Heel, which these people completely fail to understand.
>>
>>2095121
trolling this hard
>>
>>2096894

The lift and the delay was fine, he didn't put Ryback down exactly right, but it wasn't badly botched
>>
>>2096091
Lmao, even Beeg has said countless times he's not in the league of Kane and Taker.
>>
>>2096868
Sheamus doesn't get X-Pac Heat for being an overpushed dickface anymore, he could probably turn face sooner or later.
>>
>>2095121
I could have done without him squashing no name jobbers for months on end, but he's improved a lot.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.