[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now thst the dust has settled, how would ya rate his first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: mydean.png (560KB, 570x786px) Image search: [Google]
mydean.png
560KB, 570x786px
Now thst the dust has settled, how would ya rate his first WWE Championship run.
>>
Is it over yet? I dont watch smackdown
>>
Based as fuck

Buried all his opponents on the mic with his God tier worked shoots
>>
File: 1482438931474.jpg (55KB, 239x328px) Image search: [Google]
1482438931474.jpg
55KB, 239x328px
1/10 got buried by a fucking podcast
>>
Pretty fucking good not finna lie.
>>
>>2095009
>>2095013
we can see you samefagging by number of posters
>>
future of the company being set up for a mega push
>>
The Seth stuff was fucking great, Ziggler feud was a fucking Ziggler feud, AJ stuff was good but he'd already severely lost his momentum by that point and the audience had turned on him because of the shitty Ziggler feud and wanting AJ to be champ.

Overall, it was more good than bad, but he hit a brick wall after that Shield triple threat.
>>
File: 2016-12-29.png (24KB, 637x209px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-29.png
24KB, 637x209px
>>2095017
Huh?
>>
File: youre not being bad enough dean.png (397KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
youre not being bad enough dean.png
397KB, 630x354px
>>2095002
It was ruined because AJ Styles is way better and way more over, so while Dean is based we wanted the more based guy to beat him.

Dean will get another main title run, maybe as a heel where he can really shine, and I think he'll do better the second time.

It was worth it just to see all the seething anti-smarks who hate him get bootyblasted.
>>
>>2095002
Dean was shit for the later half of this year. His title run was lackluster and his Jericho feud was one of the worst of this entire year. His promos and comedy dress-up rutines did nothing for me
>>
you mean Ambrose 1:87 the worst champion in about a decade?
>>
>>2095021
>The Seth stuff was fucking great

hey colby
>>
>>2095002
It wasn't bad, but He lost too much momentum after the Austin podcast. Everyone kept calling Dean lazy, but he was just using the moves the writers wanted him to use, awkward punches and all. His mic game was still better than everyone on RAW except Jericho.

The run really wasn't as bad as smarks claim and he lost the title to AJ at the perfect time before the crowd really turned on him because of AJs popularity.

A future heel run should bode well for him as long as his turn is a significant event, not some Seth-type tweener bullshit.
>>
Shit
>>
WOAT
>>
1/5
>>
Great
>>
I wanted it to be better. The Shield triple threat was okay, but they waited too long to do it and didn't even bother to make it happen on a big ppv. There was zero hype because everyone knew if Dean won it would become the B belt and Roman anf Seth would go on to fight for the A belt. The Summerslam feud was a disaster and it's amazing Dean managed to recover from it.

I can't be the only one who gets the impression Ambrose doesn't even want to be champion? Go back to 2015 during the Reigns push, Dean was doing great work and the general consensus was that he was getting unjustifiably shafted by management. But any time he gets put into the spotlight, his character changes completely and the amount of those cuhrayzee clotheslines he does per match skyrocket. It's like he or somebody in creative intentionally sabotages every push he gets.

I'm not blaming it all on conspiracy though. The Asylum match was terrible. His ring work at and post-mania was incredibly sloppy. His non-ppv matches during his reign were lazy, but again I wonder if those were on purpose considering how much better his IC reign was.

I'm also somebody who believes the Stone Cold podcasts that appear on the network are almost 100% works, so that's another part of why I think his championship reign was purposefully bad. I think at some point they were considering turning him heel, but Cena fucked off and Apollo flopped harder than anyone could have predicted so Smackdown needed faces.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.