[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman is back in the main event. Smackdown beats Raw in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: romanetty.jpg (54KB, 361x642px) Image search: [Google]
romanetty.jpg
54KB, 361x642px
Roman is back in the main event.

Smackdown beats Raw in the ratings.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You can't make this shit up. Roman is officially the biggest flop since the fingerpoke of doom.

FedoRamen BTFO
>>
File: IMG_8080.jpg (293KB, 632x921px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8080.jpg
293KB, 632x921px
>>2094815
Be careful. Assmad contrarian memelords are going to pop up any second & try to start some damage control.
>>
As a fan of Roman..kinda...he is just so fucking boring, he has potential but its like he can't fucking talk like not a robot. Fucking give him a terminator gimmick because its the only thing he can work with
>>
>THE FUCKING STATE OF KUCKVIN OWENETTY
>>
>>2094830
They should pull a Rock move with him. Let him cut lose unscripted promos. He's stilted because he's obviously trying to remember his lines. It's fucking cringe worthy.

It's a shame, because I've seen promos he's delivered after the cameras are rolling, and the guy is actually relatable as fuck. It's not ground breaking stuff, but much better than his scripted shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TVRUnyvAs8
>>
>>2094815
>Smackdown beats Raw in the ratings.
Nice lie Smackdownie
>>
>>2094815
>Roman is officially the biggest flop since the fingerpoke of doom.
This is true.
>>2094828
This is also true.
>>2094850
This seems like a good move at first, but you forgot that Ramen has the charisma of an old Soviet teapot.
>>
>romanetty reaching new lows and taking down the show with big ratings kevin and Y2DRAW

Can't make this shit up
>>
>>2094828
inb4 BUT FOOTBALL WAS ON
>>
>>2094815
>Roman is back in the main event.
Roman has been on the main event for weeks prior.

Keep SEETHING smark.
>>
>FedoRamen
>>
>>2094868
>big ratings Kevin
Kevin 1.75 says I just killed your ratings
>>
>>2094815
Fake News

corbin ziggler and a 5'7 soccermom didnt' outdraw anybody
>>
>>2094878
>>2094884
>>2094895
frantical fedoratipping
>>
>>2094887
All roman
>>
File: IMG_8120.jpg (179KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8120.jpg
179KB, 1600x900px
>>2094895
>Literally resorting to cnn-tier excuses
It's Over.
>>
>>2094887
KEK
>>
>>2095111
How can Phillips be so based?

Seriously fire Otunga
>>
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/814536273801060352

Wow. Makes you think.
>>
File: IMG_7850.jpg (37KB, 654x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7850.jpg
37KB, 654x527px
>>2095215
>Screencap
>Put in every autistic "muh based big dog" thread
>Sit back & enjoy
>>
>>2095215
>le meltz
>Sting wasn't a draw
>HBK out drew Bret Hart

Based meltzer confirming Roman as a draw
>>
>>2095219
Your shit meme's cancer has finally took it's life. It's over.
>>
>>2095223
Hey Dave. Still crying over Sting making it into your Hall of Fame?
>>
>>2094815
I heard the crowd in Chicago actually popped pretty good for him, and that he might be over. What's going on?
>>
>>2095369
well then stop listening to fedoramen, he spreads lies like "roman is a good wrestler" or "roman will be a draw"
>>
>>2095374
How the fuck am I supposed to know who these people are if they aren't tripfags? I'm beginning to think that half the posters on this fucking board are Fedoramen and this Carter faggot I keep hearing about.
>>
>>2095379
FedoRamen is here 24/7

Easy to spot because he throws around insults like ''manlet, obese smarks, nu-male'' and he's severely butthurt about Daniel Bryan. He also posts the same images of Roman adding ''GOAT'' or fedoras. Hence his nickname.
>>
TWO WORDS:
DALLAS COWBOYS
>>
>>2095388
>>2095388
This is FStalker, he often forces nicknames/memes like "Fedoramen" and "hatboy" and "Samoan TV boyfriend"
Don't listen to him, he's an autist with shit tier banter
>>
Roman Reigns in Raws main event. Baron Corbin in SmA+ckdowns main event. Smackdown wins for the first time since the Live redebut.

It's time to end the Roman experiment, his replacement has arrived.
>>
>>2095379
FedoRamen and Carter are more than likely the same pathetic NEETs. They also use "ya" in their autistic shitposts so keep an eye out for that.
>>
>>2094901
Roman was fucking around with Rusev at the time
>>
>>2095388
>>2095488
>>2095518
I think every post on this board might be an ironic shitpost. I legitimately can't tell who's trolling who anymore.
>>
Kek, after this thread FedoRamen went full on spam mode throwing numbers around and making threads about the Big Flop.

>he draw guys I swear
>>
>>2094815
So it's come to this. The Roman meme guy is just starting threads to purposefully argue with himself while pulling the rest of us and noobs in.

Well played?
>>
>>2096448
he makes 12 threads a day ''GOAT'' ''BBWTS'' etc

funny thing, now everyone is just laughing at him and he's losing his mind
>>
>>2096448
>while pulling the rest of us and noobs in.

So we're all being worked?
>>
>le fedoramen

It isn't one person you autistic morons. I always support the Big Dog and I'm not the only one. He's just over here.
>>
>>2096455

What does BBWTS even stand for?
>>
File: IMG_8153.jpg (38KB, 646x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8153.jpg
38KB, 646x334px
>>2096446
>>2096455
It's becoming fucking hilarious JUST how sad the whole thing is, isn't it?
>>
>>2096566
This "fstalker" person is part of your imagination, amigo. God the paranoia really is full-blown. Don't you see how everyone else here is laughing at just how fucked up you are?
>>
>>2096570
You mean yourself?
>O-other people like my memes I-I swear
>>
>>2096572
>memes
You're literally the only one here doing the definition of insanity & claiming that roman is great, everyone loves roman, the boos are ironic etc over & over & over again. Creating thread upon thread of roman cocksucking for no discernable reason other than to annoy everyone who visits here. I'm being sincere when I say this, seek actual mental care.
>>
>>2096584
>Getting this worked up over someone posting Roman Reigns

Bryanpoopoo CRYING
>>
>>2096587
>Bryanpoopoo
Kid... seriously have you ever been checked for autism? This is getting really fuckin bad.
>>
>>2094830

He's too greasy/pre-fabbed to be a long-term face and too goofy to be a badass heel. They need to put Roman in a feud against a monster like Lesnar.

The reason why the antihero thing worked for Steve Austin was because they let him go crazy with it.
>>
>They need to put Roman in a feud against a monster like Lesnar.

They tried, the crowd rioted.
>>
>>2094830
>give him a terminator gimmick because its the only thing he can work with

pretty good idea
>>
>>2094830
Ryback did this already and Cage is sort-of doing this in LU.

Reigns isn't as charismatic as them.

>>2094850
>Let him cut lose unscripted promos

NAH CHICAGO THIS AIN'T BORING THIS IS REAL-LIFE
>>
>>2095488
>everybody is "FStalker"

hey fedoroman
>>
>>2096599
fedoramen isn't smart enough to be autistic.
>>
SD 2.04

Raw 1.94

OFFICIAL RATINGS
http://www.pwtorch.com/site/2016/12/29/smackdown-bests-raw-ratings-week-buoyed-cena-return-three-title-matches-lots-hype-wkellers-analysis/

Romanetty in the main event caused Raw to lose.

Fedoramen on suicide watch.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.