[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two Highest Attendance Gates for any wrestling event in history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: roman-reigns-1466485930-800.jpg (34KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-1466485930-800.jpg
34KB, 800x450px
ME'd both WM 31 and 32
>>
>is booed so loudly the wwe has to mute the largest audience its ever had at the end of the largest event its ever held

JUST
>>
>>2094660
HOW the fuck can they defend this? I don't think I've ever seen them actually address this issue, I think they all just conveniently ignore it.
>>
>>2094671
No one here actually likes Roman, it's just a meme to "trigger smarks"
>>
>>2094645
Wrestlemania 29, 3, 23, 28 and Summerslam 92 all had higher gates than 'mania 31.
>>
>>2094686
I don't hate him, he's okay but has a long way to go in terms of mic and in ring ability. He's obviously a poor choice for the face of the company if he can't cut a decent promo.
>>
>>2094718
Mania 31 had a gate of 12.6 million and had the highest record in history until WM 32 broke it
>>
>>2094645
autism
>>
Network wise, wrestlemania made barely anything as to what they would have had with $50 PPV
>>
>>2094686
Wrong

>>2094719
I think he's fine in both ring and mic ability now days. He just doesnt need to be in the main event yet, and he desperately needs a proper heel run to get the "Next John Cena" tag off his back.
>>
Based HHH and Brock Lesnar drawing in the marks to cover up Roman's lack of drawing ability
>>
>>2094645
He is a draw. I went to a house show and all his shirts were sold out within minutes. No one bought Kevin Owens shirts. Roman was getting huge pops and the stadium was pretty much full
>>
>>2095146
Weird, I went to a house show and it didn't look like a single Roman Reigns shirt was sold. Meanwhile, people like Kevin Owens and AJ Styles' shirts were selling like hotcakes.
>>
>>2095146
Bait
>>2095148
True
>>
File: hisgimmickisadraw.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hisgimmickisadraw.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
Romanetty in main event, yet people went there ONLY because of Undertaker. Does that mean that reigns isn't a d-draw?
>>
>>2095140
>HHH
>Draw
>>
>>2095146
>house show
>stadium
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.