[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE Kevin Owens has saved Raw. Under Roman Reigns, Raw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

APOLOGIZE

Kevin Owens has saved Raw.

Under Roman Reigns, Raw lost on average almost 100k viewers a week, scoring new multi year lows every 3-4 weeks.

Since Kevin Owens, Raw has stabilized at 2.0 rating average and 2.9 million viewers.

Smarks in charge.

FedoRamen BTFO.
>>
>>2094624
Are you talking about Jericho's fat buddy?
>>
File: BanksCharlotte.jpg (484KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
BanksCharlotte.jpg
484KB, 940x545px
>>2094624
Friendly reminder that this was the main storyline of Raw for that time period.

Thank you based Sasha and Charlotte for saving Raw.
>>
File: letip.gif (2MB, 263x252px) Image search: [Google]
letip.gif
2MB, 263x252px
>FedoRamen
>>
Jericho is more entertaining out of the ring

KO is more entertaining in the ring

Are they the perfect team /asp/?
>>
>>2094642
He's entertaining because he's a fat dump whose light on his feet.
>>
>>2094642
Owensetty never drew a dime
>>
>>2094624
Nice try Kev but numbers don't lie
>>
Can someone post those images of Kevin Owen fans using the computer
>>
File: Jericho-and-Owens.jpg (135KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jericho-and-Owens.jpg
135KB, 640x360px
>>2094642

Yes, you're right

Jerichowens keeps RAW alive.
>>
>>2094624
fuck off you disgusting neckbeard that guy is one of the worst champions in this company's history
>>
>>2094627
Holy fuck kill yourself. And im not saying owens is good by any means.
>>
>>2094642
NO ONE WATCHES THIS GARBAGE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THE RING YOU SWEATY NECKBEARD
>>
>>2094648
>>2094650
>>2094659
>>2094627

These marks are SEETHING at having a heel champion. Based JeriKO working the marks.
>>
>>2094730
>Blaming the booking on the wrestlers

only /asp/ergers could say something so stupid xD
>>
File: ReignsOldSchoolTitle.jpg (503KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
ReignsOldSchoolTitle.jpg
503KB, 940x545px
>>2094744
But I like Jericho you obese smark
>>
>>2094747
No you disgusting neckbeard i didn't say anything about the fucking booking he's just repulsive to look at and he acts and talks even worse than he looks which is saying a lot cuz he looks really bad. But then again the same could be said about the entire roster anyway.
>>
>>2094760
>he acts and talks even worse than he looks which is saying a lot cuz he looks really bad

Wew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=givoM0j9HgU
>>
>>2094774
Are you fucking kidding me? This is probably the most autistic ive ever seen this swamp ass piece of garbage act. Acting like a middle school bully and immature dumbass doesn't make someone cool or badass it means he's a 32 year old fat sweaty disgusting pube bearded moron who hasn't matured past the age of 12 but please keep kissing his sweaty swamp ass.
>>
>>2094778
Bait.
>>
>>2094782
no i mean every word of it you stupid fucking retard if you actually find anything appealing about this disgusting piece of shit then you're most likely 12 or just a 35 year old neckbeard who still acts like he's in middle school so you can relate to this pube bearded immature loud mouthed charisma vacuum swamp assed moron.
>>
File: 526900950.jpg (51KB, 272x340px) Image search: [Google]
526900950.jpg
51KB, 272x340px
>>2094778
>>2094786
I want my half-naked attractions to be refined cultural educated gentlemans
>>
>>2094624
>people watching raw to see Owens

Top kek
>>
>>2094824
>smarks are delusional

More news at 7!
>>
>>2094624
Reminder that KO has THE record low rating of 1.75.
>>
>>2094794
No you retard i just want someone who is cool and badass and doesn't look like he can be smelled by everyone in a 10 mile radius. You know kinda like the champions we had 10 fucking years ago.
>>
>>2094774

DESU this was eh. Yelling and swearing like a kid doesn't make it seem badass. It makes him look like a self centered idiot which i guess was his character but i got bored of that in 3 minutes.

Jericho literally carries all promos they have.
>>
>these mental gymnastics to justify record low ratings
>making shit up as well

Fucking top kek
State of smarks

Owens has lower ratings than Roman week after week. Who do you think you're fooling? You're trolling at this point
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.