[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

TAKER VS REIGNS @ WM JUST KILL ME NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_3657.jpg (40KB, 480x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3657.jpg
40KB, 480x300px
>From this weeks Wrestling Observer Newsletter:

>"Right now when it comes to WrestleMania while there are a lot of rumors and directions being stated, there are only three matches locked in, which are Brock Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg, HHH vs. Seth Rollins and Big Show vs. Shaquille O’Neal.
John Cena vs. Undertaker is a probable, but Vince McMahon was not locked on it.

>Also probable was a multiple person women’s championship match on the Raw side.

>Right now when it comes to Undertaker, while it is likely Cena, the other opponent considered is Roman Reigns with the idea that Reigns is the future, Cena vs. Undertaker doesn’t build the future, and this may be Undertaker’s last match. If they don’t do Reigns this year, they may never be able to do it. Either way, if Cena and Reigns leave San Antonio as champions, it looks like Undertaker will challenge one of them in the main event."

>antidraw vs antidraw in the main event

JUST
>>
i wish buyrates were still a thing

i'd bet 32 would have 700k at most and this would be even lower
>>
Roman is a draw and will carry Undertaker to his first ever successful Wrestlemania.

>Brock vs Goldberg again

How retarded is this company
It'll also be funny to see undercarder bury smackdown to challenge for the raw title
>>
If reigns beats and retires Taker i wouldnt be suprised if Romagno gets legit stabbed or shoot after he leaves the arena
>>
>>2094245
No need to be mad
>>
>>2094249
>theoretical

xD
>>
>>2094249
>1.19 million people would buy a show with card that looked terrible and everyone knew would be shit
>the falling ratings wouldn't matter as it would outdraw every other Mania since 2003 besides 23 and 28

Highly doubtful
>>
>>2094254
>>2094253

Meltzer talked about these graphs and put them over
>>
>>2094263
Literally who
>>
>>2094248
This t b q h famalams. Vince is set on killing the dude, professionally and physically
>>
>>2094263
>delusion doubling-down
>>
>>2094244

If it's to "build the future" why not undercarder vs demon kang?
>>
>>2094253
fedoramen is illiterate and doesn't know what it means

stop exposing his ignorance
>>
>>2094287
because Vince is obsessed with getting rammed by samoan chodes
>>
File: 1386281447985.png (433KB, 800x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386281447985.png
433KB, 800x533px
>>2094293
> fedoramen
Cant believe you're still around FStalker. You must be a sado-masochist that gets off through humiliation
>>
If I were taker, I would pretty much demand a better send off as my last match. But then again he became Vince's bitch last year (by beating Shane who supposed to get fired but now is commissioner), I reckon taker have no problem wagging his tail again this year
>>
File: 1481050269729.jpg (136KB, 750x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481050269729.jpg
136KB, 750x750px
>>2094307
>FStalker

Cant believe you're still around Stalker of FStalker. You must be a sado-masochist that gets off through humiliation
>>
>>2094322
> literally n-no u ;_;
> being this touched
Lmao what a bellwhiff FStalker is
>>
>>2094327
>getting btfo
>resorting to memes

I win
>>
>>2094327
>FedoraMen is this autistic

Can't make this shit up
>>
>>2094332
> u-ur btfo because i say i sw-swear ;_;
El em ay oh, sad even for you
>>
>>2094338
Why did you reply to the same post twice?

Wait for it lads...
>>
>>2094244

God damn these idiots. I'm SURE you could rope Cena into at least one more Wrestlemania. You could probably get him to work halfway steadily until then.

The simple solution that doesn't involve a legit fucking riot is to have Cena beat Taker to a mixed reaction, and then Roman beat Cena next year to a mixed reaction. Instead of Roman beating Taker to a catastrophic reaction.

The only way Reigns beating Taker doesn't end in complete disaster is if Reigns turns giga heel (as opposed to universally loathed face) by blatantly cheating, with a chairshot, or several, or some such shit, to beat Taker.

Then, on Monday, have him cut a SHORT promo that says that he doesn't care what the fans think, he never cared what they though, he is the baddest motherfucker in the business, and he's the next Rock whether you like it or not. Then have him go around gooning people and cheating to win, so at least you can use the fans' hate of Roman to get some babyfaces over with a win over him once in a while.
>>
File: bretcuck dance.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bretcuck dance.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>2094307
>>2094327
>>2094341
>>
>>2094316
Just be glad that Taker nixed the original idea, which was for Shane to go over, thus completing the story of him running Raw with Stephanie until the Brand Split, and doing so in a much neater fashion.

Undertaker refused to job to him, and i don't blame him. Losing to a non wrestler who hadn't been with the company for like 6 years previously would have made him look like a fucking joke.
>>
>>2094371

I mean, if I was in Taker's position, I would have also politely refused to job to Shane-O (and then rudely refuse if Vince wouldn't drop it), Taker is about the last man to whine about jobbing to people who aren't full time wrestlers.

After Bearer's death, there was a pretty good argument for Taker to go over as a face so we could all be happy rather than have Punk end it, but there was also a pretty good argument that this would keep Punk looking legit, make him look like a bad ass, and keep your most charismatic and over wrestler in the spotlight, and PROBABLY keep him happy enough to not just leave 10 months later.

But there was absolutely NO excuse for Taker beating Bray. I don't give a fuck if fatty didn't want to go over Taker, he NEEDED to go over Taker. If not at Mania, at least at whatever PPV was instead Taker and Kane beating the crap out of all four Wyatts.
>>
>>2094357
> i have nothing to say so im going to spam a webm
Sad! Many such cases!
>>
>>2094263
Meltz isn't the be all and end all of anything. If you honestly think ppv buyrates would've went up at all when UFC (the people who ran them off ppv in the first place) only got bigger since then, then you're retarded, the buyrates were dipping for a reason, and would've continued to dip.

Hence the network.
>>
>Romanetty ends Taker's career
>Vince's senile ass thinks this will get him over

That would make him the most hated wrestler of all time.
>>
File: 1421852827955.jpg (44KB, 600x648px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421852827955.jpg
44KB, 600x648px
>>2094263
> le meltz
> put them over
>>
>>2094382
>>2094399
see >>2094357
>>
>>2094244
>smarks SEETHING that Roman Reigns is the future and they are powerless to do anything
(lol
>>
Kurt angle lying to the indie promoters...or is he?

> For whatever this is worth, and keep in mind this wouldn’t be the first time this has been said, but Kurt Angle has told promoters he’s doing no more indie dates except one match with Alberto and another with Cody Rhodes, and then going to WWE in April. Keep in mind his people have claimed that for some time and WWE sources have denied it. There are all kinds of rumors regarding Angle and WWE, and there would be, since WWE has in recent years changed its position on people who would “never” be back like Warrior and Goldberg.

> Angle was always a Vince McMahon call, as ever since he left TNA early this past year, he’s made it clear he wants to go back and things like being the new character in the video game and going into the Hall of Fame make sense as there is a very short list for the former and a fairly short list for guys who can be in the top two or three spots for the latter and he checks both off. As far as wrestling goes, it would have to be a Goldberg/Lesnar thing of only a few matches.
>>
>>2094452
I don't watch RAM. Why should I be seething?
>>
>>2094270
Yep, that's why they want him in a feud with Braun Strongman. He performs risky moves with such low experience that he could easily end the career of Strongman Reigns, if not kill him.
>>
File: AJ_Styles_bio.jpg (79KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AJ_Styles_bio.jpg
79KB, 1200x675px
Speaking of Wrestlemania

> The WWE web site had a poll on who you want to be in the main event at WrestleMania. When the results went like this: 40% Styles, 12% Undertaker, 10% Balor, 7% Goldberg, 5% Cena, 4% Reigns, 3% Wyatt, Ambrose, Owens, Banks, Rollins, 1% Charlotte, Lesnar and Miz. The poll was then kiboshied.

BMAJ being the GOAT as always
>>
>>2094571
Based demon kang, BMJ, GOATberg and the ultimate draw the undertaker being higher than Roman "only pajeets vote for me" Reigns
>>
>>2094244
Kek Im mad as hell. But thinking about it , somehow is great because they will make Roman look stronk and beatThe Undertaker (a alltime fan favorite, it doesnt matter what manchilds here say)

They will boo the fuck out of Roman and the heat and HATE will be monumental FOREVER. Thats it for Roman, people will never forgive him, since he will never have charisma or will learn to wrestle like Cena in the last years. I really hope some autistic fan goes trough the audience and kill him.
>>
>>2094244
Absolutely SHIT idea. I'm ok with Big Match John vs Taker. I'm also fine with the 3 matches that are set. Even if beeg-shaq will suck hairy monkeybutts.

But having Ramen face Taker... shit idea.

I'd also hate Big Match John going over AJ or Ramen going over KO at the Rumble. Both ideas are shit. Giving Ramen another run is so pointless. Everybody who isn't 12 hated the fuck out of it the last few times. He'll just get boo'd out of the building.

Ramen just needs to job to Strowman at Mania for the US title. Done.

The only way I'd be ok with Cena beating AJ, is if AJ wins the belt back at Mania. Heck, do a nice double-turn at the Rumble and have Face-AJ win at Mania.
>>
>>2094570
>>2094584
>>2094598
>literally triggered by Based Big Dog
>>
>>2094598
If roman lost to Braun, smarks would respect him for putting someone over, and braun would get a huge push. Just like when brock beat the shit out of roman at mania
>>
>>2094609
>monster heel
>losing to company guy
The new is strong in this one.
>>
>>2094612
>heel beats face
Like when Rollins beat the biggest draw and the company guy in the same match, at the main event of mania?
I get your point though, but chill. orton beat cena plenty of times, the fucking miz beat cena at mania. it's wrestling
>>
>>2094614
Rollins and Reigns are on the same powerlevel and push magnitude.

Strowman is just the new Kane/Big Show/Mark Henry/Khali/Umaga/Rusev that the company """golden boy""" goes over.
>>
>smarks actually believe and wish that Roman would lose at Wrestlemania even though at that point he would have lost 4 PPVs consecutively
>smarks bandwagoning Strowman

Kek
>>
>>2094618
Can't disagree with that. I see him sliding right into the role of big show. But even The Giant had to get strapped, rusev beat cena, etc
But also I'm willing to bet their curious how far they can take braun too, see if anything catches fire. Although limited because he can barely wrestle
>>
>>2094621
I'm the same anon saying roman could job to braun and they may both benefit.
But i'm /bigdawg/ for sure.
>>
>>2094607
WHAT THE FUCK WHERE IS MY (YOU)?
>>
>>2094607
>>2094612
Stop trying so hard kid.
>>
File: IMG_7553.jpg (45KB, 599x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7553.jpg
45KB, 599x503px
>>2094244
>reigns is still considered the future. Literally no adult male (Wrestling's biggest audience) wants this, the only ones who will defend it are those contrarian fedoroman faggots. Trash.
>>
>Undertaker
>called "the greatest striker the wwe has ever seen"

>going against roman, whose punches are sold like gunshots to the face for some reason

why
>>
>>2094639
smarks are manchildren, not adult males
>>
File: rightleft.jpg (78KB, 927x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rightleft.jpg
78KB, 927x560px
>>2094639
Chad's are down with big dog. Bernie sanders tier faggots hate high test individuals
>>
>>2094656
So the so called adult males are literally only cheering him because he's apparently a face & because it's fun to be an ironic contrarian "i was only pretending to be retarded" fgt like yourself? Riiight.
>>
>>2094661
I'm friends with a so called alpha chad who Voted Trump, & he despises the small pupper. Just because he played football doesn't mean chads have to like him.
>>
>>2094652
>Undertaker
>called "the greatest striker the wwe has ever seen"

>going against Big Show, whose punch is sold like a nuke to the face for some reason
>>
>>2094665
>making stuff up
>>
>>2094665
He's just the chad of your beta circle, anon.
>>
>>2094670
You're the one claiming that people actually like roman.
, not me.
>>
>>2094672
This
>>
File: Mfw.png (149KB, 404x299px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mfw.png
149KB, 404x299px
>>2094652
>>2094666
>Undertaker
>called "the greatest striker the WWE has ever seen"

>going against Shane McMahon whose punches are sold like marshmallow-stuffed pillows to the face for some reason
>>
File: IMG_7060.png (808KB, 900x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7060.png
808KB, 900x506px
This is now a blissface thread.
>>
File: thisisyouipresume.jpg (107KB, 604x341px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thisisyouipresume.jpg
107KB, 604x341px
>Fucking contrarians, stop cheering Roman!
>>
>>2094681
Kys you retarded shit meme-pushing spic.
>>
>>2094666
who the fuck thought big show's finisher was a good idea
>>
>>2094681
Smarks who scream contrarian are wewtists

Wewtists get triggered at the sight of /asp/ being Roman country
>>
>PLEASE STOP CHEERING AND LIKING ROMAN, WHY DON'T YOU HATE HIM ITS NOT FAIR
>HE'S NOT O-OVER B-BECAUSE I SAID SO
>>
File: IMG_7840.jpg (21KB, 287x176px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7840.jpg
21KB, 287x176px
>>2094695
Yeah those cheers at the end of Wrestlemania 32 sure were loud. Seriously wtf is wrong with you? Years ago this level of delusion would have got you in a mental asylum.
>>
>>2094398
Vince is out of touch with reality. Unless they go full on heel with Roman, having him end the Undertaker's career is retarded. Fans will boo the fuck out of Roman forever if this happens.
>>
>>2094779
>implying Roman is going over Undertaker if they feud
>>
>>2094666
Remember that time he punched Sheamus and the commentary wouldn't stop sucking it off for five minutes about how he'd just fucking destroyed Sheamus' face?
>>
I have to give it to Vince, retiring Undertaker might legitimately be the very last thing that Roman can do that would get him less over than he already is.
>>
>>2094244
It's clear they want reigns in the top tier for years to come, so it's natural he joins the taker at WM club before taker retires.

Kudos to Vince for ignoring the butthurt smarks when they get everything else on a platter and still can't be content.
>>
>>2094972
>Kudos to Vince for ignoring the butthurt smarks when they get everything else on a platter and still can't be content.

>Smark favorite champions is booked like shit total garbage losing every week
>other smark fav is retired
>other one got injuried

Only AJ is doing fine
>>
Based Reigns burying the Undercarder
>>
Undercarder passing the Not One Dime torch to Romanetty, it's like pottery
>>
>>2094976
>Ellsworth still a thing after smarks unironically hyped him (now they're tired of him because he was never good to begin with lol)
>The 2 top titles are on indie darlings
>Vince forced to pair a legit superstar with Owens because of how garbage he is
>Cesaro taking one of the tag titles off the longest reigning champs regardless of his non-existant character and mic skills
>Rollins still a main event player despite being shit since his return
>Dolph fucking ziggles in a WWE title match
>Le womens revolution taking up main events
>AJ presented as the top full time superstar
>the only 2 universal champions in existence being indie darlings
I actually like Owens but he should never be granted anything above the US title, and Balor is a joke even though he will get the title back within a month of his return (only to be injured again like dbry)
>>
>>2094357
lmfao
>>
WWE IS CATERED TOWARDS CHILDREN YOU PINHEADS. ROMAN IS OVER WITH KIDS. PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER.
>>
>>2095491
Carter/FedoRoman/Triphammer/Deancuck lost it.
>>
>>2095491
cena is over with kids

roman is over with nobody

do the math pinhead, oh wait sorry i forgot that numbers dont exist below a height of 3 feet lil guy
>>
>>2095491
Smarks have the mind of a child though
>ROMAN SUCKS BOYCOTT THE NETWORK
>THEY WON'T LISTEN TO ME MOM
>>
>>2095491
based big dog living in your head rent free heat included
>>
>>2095491
kek this smarklet seething at roman reigns
>>
>>2095491
The literal state of you : seething in tears btfo ahahhaahhaha
>>
>>2095491
>>>/sp/
>>
Based Big Dog burying the Underachiever.
>>
File: 1470251618188.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470251618188.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>2095491
BTFO
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 14


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.