[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i work as a crew member for the dubya. almost every other day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1482962413362.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482962413362.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
i work as a crew member for the dubya. almost every other day it is my job to sef up the ring for Smack and other WWELive events. have helped set up every ppv since the brand split. and now only do Smack ppvs.

To get some questions out of the way

>Do crew members from other brands communicate with each other?
Yes, we all work for 1 ringmaster who usually travels with Raw

>Have you ever fucked any of the Divas/Women
No, but i have seen a few naked in the back and have wanted to slime a few since seeing them (Bliss, Lita, Maryse, Alicia Fox, Kiebler, Seth, Naomi, Nikki, Eva Marie)

>Has the brand split created any environment within the crew members?
Yes it has, we constantly bash each other on who has a cleaner arena and maintains the equipment the best, etc.

>Have you met any of the wrasslers? who is the nicest? whos a brother? whos a prick?
No memes Seth was a real brother before the split, so was Roman and Rusev, AJ + Cena + Jericho are top notch best brothers to hang with. AJ + Henry + Beeg + Axel + Cesaro + Owens + Cena are some of the few who go out after every show to take photos and sign some autographs. Ive shared a joint with Axel and drank some brewskies with JBL
>>
>>2093932
>>Have you ever fucked any of the Divas/Women
>No, but i have seen a few naked in the back and have wanted to slime a few since seeing them (Bliss, Lita, Maryse, Alicia Fox, Kiebler, Seth, Naomi, Nikki, Eva Marie)

think ya left a name in by mistake ya pinhead
>>
>>2093938
kek
>>
>>2093932
>Seth
hes got a nice twinkish body, probably has a tight boipucci too
>>
>>2093932
>I work
No you don't.
>>
Do you ever help set up the staging area or do other people handle that? If you have, whats it like?
>>
>>2093932
>How long have you not worked for them
>>
Carter thread, nothing to see here.

>>2093938
>Carter """"""exposing""""" himself

Just kill yourself already
>>
>>2093949
cant hear ya from down there lil guy, ya need to speak up ya vertically challenged dwarf
>>
>>2093946
i still work for WWE, but ever since the brand split my schedule is alot more laid back. im at home right now on the couch just browsing /asp/ on another boring night.
>>
>>2093956
Do any wrestlers go on asp or know of it
>>
>>2093959
yes, but out of respect ive earned with a few of them i wont name any. they browse asp, reddit, and some forum sites.

and dont think that they dont listen to ideas, ive seen athletes get denied certain spots that they've gotten on these websites because of people who say no.(not gonna name anyone)
>>
>>2093965
do any wrestlers care about their spot
>>
>>2093969
alot of them care about what position they are in the company. after shows ive seen a few rage moments where they tear up the back due to being a jobber or having the crowd hate them when they act face, etc.
alot of passion goes into their craft. one of the reasons i love this gig.
>>
After you setup the ring so the wrestlers like run thru their match or anything before the show? Like where do these guys practice this shit?

Sorry if stupid question. I just don't get how they travel and still work out the match before the show
>>
>>2093972
around 90% of the card that night spend a couple hours practicing spots on the ring before we even put the ropes up. we set up the arena pretty early in the morning so they have all that time to take bumps and choreograph what they will do that night.
>>
>>2093965

Lmao, yeah dude I am sure Cena and AJ stop by this site to check the daily BBDWTS threads, the Asuka is fat threads, the Undercarder threads, and then take part in a debate about who was a draw in 1995.

Then they take a quick look over at the MLP board and whatever else gay and embarrassing boards this site has, before going and making conversation with the ring crew, and telling them 'hey, yeah I go on 4chan and reddit man'.

Get a life dude you and your little story are pathetic.
>>
>>2093987
you're the type of cancer that is killing this industry.
>>
are there any big dicks backstage
>>
>>2093944
kek
>>
>>2094011
everyone knows James Ellsworth is a full 14
>>
>>2093932
What did bliss look like nude? She shaved down there?
>>
>>2093965
If this is the case (its not), STAY FROM OP. HE'S A TOTAL FAGGOT.
>>
>>2093932
Does the ring feel like a trampoline? Like can you somehow explain how it would feel to simply bump from the ropes or something?
>>
>>2094027
ive bumped on an outlaw ring before. felt harder than concrete tbf
>>
>>2094023
Not OP but I can answer

She looks fucking super hot and i guarantee she waxes her puss religiously.
>>
>>2094029
I read this shit about WWE changing their ring back in the day to make it easier on talent and they also have a rep for having a soft ring. Can't recall where I saw that.

Fuck would it be cool to just fuck around in there!
>>
How do they change the ring so fast during cruiserweight matches?
>>
>>2094096
All they finna do is put purple tape on ropes ya mark
>>
>>2093932
have you S L I M E D lana yet?
>>
File: IMG_7613.jpg (43KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7613.jpg
43KB, 480x411px
>>2093932
>Clear carter post
>Even uses that "slimed" phrase
>Anons believed it
>>
>>2093932
Wow bro...just wow....
You really typed all that shit....
You're sad man
I'm not even joking or anything
I legit feel for u
I hope you the best man I really do
>>
>>2093932
>Ownes take photos and signs autographs
Git gut Carter
>>
>>2095459
Honestly the best thing for people like this is Mental Treatment, but unfortunately due to the erosion of society we saw from 1945-2015 most mental hospitals are now clised & it's very hard to get someone help.
>>
>>2095459
>>2095484
>these two autistic niggers pretending to not bite the bait
>also pretending to be above it all in /asp/
>>
>>2095740
kek
>>
>>2095452
Carter left a long time ago you mark.
>>
>>2093932
marn is a cool dude
>>
>>2093932
>claims to see divas nude backstage
>doesn't take creepshots to post here
>>
>>2096153
HI Carter
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.