[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Elimination Chamber 2017 Poster Is Fan Art

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: dxHIJx8i6F8.jpg (178KB, 638x938px) Image search: [Google]
dxHIJx8i6F8.jpg
178KB, 638x938px
http://alitaker.deviantart.com/art/Elimination-Chamber-Custom-Poster-FEAR-598851873
Are WWE designers starting to copy from Deviants?
>>
>>2092922
Finn said that returning before Mania is possible, but unlikely.
If they're trying to work us, I doubt they'd blow it by putting him on a poster.
If they're not, I doubt they'd put him on a poster, anyway.
Which leads me to question, why are you shilling your shitting fan-art?
>>
>>2092926
>Which leads me to question, why are you shilling your shitting fan-art?
I actually looked up some sources to find out of the Styles/Cena poster is legit.Look up the date of when it's made and the date of the comments.
>>
>>2092926
Note From OP:There is a PSD version of this poster available on Vkontakte.You can edit the image and literally put Styles And Cena and you've got yourself the EC poster.
>>
>>2092932
I couldn't find the VK page however.
>>
I was under the impression the Cena/Styles poster was fake.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-12-29 00.21.png (395KB, 1334x624px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-12-29 00.21.png
395KB, 1334x624px
>>2092936
For some reason 4chan thinks the VK page is spam but the only known version on a VK page doesn't have any PSD file attached to it.
>>
>>2092922
Good. Why would a Smackdown PPV have red graphics?
>>
>>2092922
>Balor
>returning
>implying they will ruin the Goldberg/Brock/Undertaker Rumble by inserting the faggot twink
How naive

They even kept their two major stars out and placed them on title matches
>>
>>2094854
The actual poster is an edited version of this fan art (pretty sure this from an editable PSD file).The Elimination Chamber poster on the Ticketmaster page has the same exact design but with Cena and Styles.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.