[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A roster of ready-made, ready for primetime newer superstars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>A roster of ready-made, ready for primetime newer superstars who have been pushed thanks to the brand split
>A match meant to make stars
>Playing second fiddle to a part-timer feud that is a sequel to the worst mania match of all time

Why in the fuck aren't smarks more pissed about this?
>>
>>2092821
>that is a sequel to the worst mania match of all time

18+

plenty worse like Vince/Bret and Lawler/Cole
>>
Roman vs Triple H was way worst. Mainly because of Roman, he just can't wrestle.
>>
>Goldberg and Lesnar are big draws and they have to advertise with the big draws to fill out the Alamodome
>Goldberg is the most over person in the company right now
>Goldberg and Lesnar story is actually very compelling and feels like a special attraction.
>No other Rumble entrants are known right now, so they can't advertise with anybody else anyway.
>It's understood that neither of them will win, except maybe a tiny chance of Goldberg winning, but probably not.

There you go, hope that helps.
>>
>>2092825
Those were filler matches that you knew were gonna suck.

>>2092829
Oh, it's because wrestling fans have short-term memories.
>>
File: doink.jpg (29KB, 446x364px) Image search: [Google]
doink.jpg
29KB, 446x364px
>>2092821
>Lesnar ~#10
>Oldberg ~#40
>Oldberg eliminates a gassed Lesnar
>Lesnar goes full autist and kills everyone just to get to Oldberg
>Oldberg walks away because stretchers aren't for superheroes
>set up for lackluster WM match
>Seth Rollins wins lol
>>
File: 14vphjn.gif (102KB, 373x400px) Image search: [Google]
14vphjn.gif
102KB, 373x400px
Just goes to show that Attitude Era stars are more over than current "stars"
>>
>>2092829
>Roman can't wrestle
Wrong
>>
>>2092821

Everyone already knows that the "28 losers" are going to try to dog pile them.
>>
>>2092965
>still thinking it's cool to defend Roman
18+ and don't come back until you have sex
>>
because the entire roster is 50/50 to death that is it unrealistic for any one to beat any other or those part timers with the greatest power level of all
additionally, the part timers are insane draws to casual fans. people would love to see lesnar and goldberg, couldnt care less for zayn and ambrose
>>
>>2093880
He's not the best in ring but he can out on a good match providing he doesn't spam the superman punch and has a good opponent. Dean for example is a far worse wrestler than Roman.
>>
>>2092943
>number 40

no thanks. there's only so many jobbers I care to see in the rumble. 30 is plenty.
>>
>>2094724
>>2092955
>2092965 (you)

All the shieldettys are terrible. WWE tried so hard to push them as stars and each of them fucked it up their own way. top kek.
>>
>>2094738
I can agree on that. They are ridiculously over pushed which makes people reject them more (especially roman). Notice that Dean and Seth are far less over with the average crowd these days?
>>
It really all stems from WWE's inability over the past few years to create or nurture a new top tier dynamic. Sometimes it was their own fault, sometimes just plain bad luck

>Roman Reigns
Largely rejected by fans. Constant boos
>Daniel Bryan
WWE took a while to come around to the idea of pushing him. As soon as they got behind him his CTE was discovered, and he was forced to retire
>CM Punk
They got behind him with a record setting championship run, but playing second fiddle to Cena and The Rock never sat right with him. Eventually got burnt out and left

There's currently no full time WWE wrestlers who can seriously draw. Like it or not a Lesnar vs Goldberg card is always going to draw more than a Styles vs Ambrose card. And I love AJ Styles.
>>
>>2094754

More Like

>Roman Reigns
Destroyed by creative booking.
>Daniel Bryan
Well...sad story
>CM Punk
"I DESERVE MORE THAN THIS I CANT WAIT MY TURN IM LEAVING"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.