[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aren't you the real reason Roman can't get as over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

File: Roman-Reigns.jpg (41KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns.jpg
41KB, 650x366px
Aren't you the real reason Roman can't get as over as WWE would like? Because you decided it was better to be a smark rather than a mark you've just decided to reject whoever has been chosen as the face of the WWE?

People liked Hogan because he was the good guy, not because he was a good wrestler(he wasn't). Why did people like him just because he was the good guy? Because thats the fucking point of pro wrestling. Things have always been that simple. But then theres you. You who masquerade as wrestling fans while subscribing to this smark culture of wrestling where you're supposed to love the 20x concussed indy manlets who had to kill themselves to even get looked at by the WWE and hate the guys that actually look like they could believably wrestle professionally. Instead of just enjoying wrestling for what it's presented as you get frustrated and pissy because of what it's never been and hopefully never will be.

You are the real problem. You foolishly believe that being a mark is some sort of degrading term meanwhile you get more emotionally involved than any average mark who watches week to week and genuinely enjoys the product. You have planted yourself so deep inside of the fan culture of professional wrestling that you now equal these fun loving marks and because of that professional wrestling will be lucky to last another 15 years.

Reflect on what you've done to the business, since you're so obsessed with the business of it anyway I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult.
>>
Sizable Canine juggles cocks.
>>
>>2091885
Autistic faggot found
>>
>>2091885
aint finna read that
>>
Holy shit cringe
>>
>comparing Hogan to Roman

I know you're just a retarded baitman, but I'll respond anyway.

It was a different era, for one. And Hogan established himself in other promotions too, his patriot-related gimmick is proven to work even on shit wrestlers (ex. Swagger, who still gets somewhat of a pop). He had impressive looking body to look up to, also. Besides that, he could ACTUALLY CUT A FUCKING PROMO and not stumble over his words at all times and look like a jackass.

He was a believable "good guy" in storylines because he was often put against guys who had heat, unlike Roman. Wrestling now has evolved and people expect something else from wrestlers.
>>
>>2091885
Hogan has charisma, Roman does not
>>
>It's everyone else's fault but Romanetty
>>
Hogan knew how to make match exciting.
Roman can't even read a line properly.

>>2091888
checked, trips are right
>>
File: (You)2.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
(You)2.png
194KB, 448x468px
>it's an "anon makes a revelation about why Roman Reigns is positive or negative, que gimmick-posting" thread
>>
Do you blame yourself whenever a you order a meal and it's not good?

>and hate the guys that actually look like they could believably wrestle professionally.

I can't think of any martial art that would allow a guy to fight in body armor.
>>
>>2091888
>>2091890
>>2091892
>>2091893
>>2091896
>>2091898
>>2091908
>>2091912
>>2091917
>>2091931
So Roman's lack of great success being the fault of 20-40 year old internet smarks isn't even up for discussion? You don't even want to try and pretend like maybe you're the heels of the Roman Reigns story? I think this is an even a bigger issue than what you've done to Roman.

What are you going to tell your children when they go to watch pro wrestling but find out it no longer exists? Will you only confess your sins then? Will you explain to them how you sabotaged an entire entertainment medium just because you wanted your obscure flippy dwarf to be the top guy even though that wasn't what was best for business?
>>
>>2091937
Kill yourself
>>
People need to realize Roman would be the first top guy to be both shit on the mic and in the ring. Every single top guy before him had at least one of those down. They were either great on the mic or great in the ring. Roman has neither of those. That's why he's rejected.
>>
>>2091937
Wrestling is a play where the audience is part of the spectacle. If you can't play the audience so that they eat from your hand, then you don't deserve to be in the top spot.
>>
>>2091937
I don't go to WWE shows, you can't blame me, fuckface

>what was best for business
What is this? an Authority promo?
>>
>>2091944
>Roman
>shit on the ring and mic
lol
>>
>>2091937
>you're the heels of the Roman Reigns story
no, Roman Reigns is the heel of Roman Reigns story, well he is the face but gets boos even from non-smark crowds
>>
>>2091954
>implying that he isn't shit
lol
he can only get carried, he can't get a 3 star match with anyone of his level
>>
>>2091937
Reigns wouldn't even be in my Top 5 of "Homegrown" Guys that I'd rather see as top guy.

>WWE going under = no more rasslin'

Should I go with "but WWE isn't even professional wrestling" or "that won't put an end to Indies/Puro/Lucha/BritWres/Puerto Rico/etc"
>>
>>2091937
>You don't even want to try and pretend like maybe you're the heels of the Roman Reigns story?

This could actually make for a good gimmick.
Roman should come out with a sense of entitlement and start shouting down the crowd about how he's the chosen one and they're the villains.
I think he's a slightly better talker now and he'd be good if they let him play off reality with his own feelings shining through.
He genuinely does has a gift for projecting smugness.
>>
>>2091964
>Roman should come out with a sense of entitlement and start shouting down the crowd about how he's the chosen one and they're the villains.

So basically every shoot interview he's given in the past 2ish years?
>>
>>2091969
Pretty much.
I've seen the actual online reaction to those, and it's usually along the vein of "This guy's stupid, what a jackass".
So that's the exact type of feelings the target audience should be displaying.
>>
>>2091964
>>2091969
>>2091971
So pretty much allow wrestlers to play off actual crowd reactions

but we can't have that in the ultra scripted era
>>
>>2091974
I actually think SD has been doing exactly that since the split.
They've been really dynamic and reative in their booking; featuring Ellsworth, acting upon Slater's meme magic to give him the title run.
It's crazy how different the two show's approaches are just months after the split. I'm really happy it happened. Now instead of two shit shows, we have a pretty good one and one that can be safely skipped in it's entirety.
>>
>>2091964
>What is Drew Galloway for $100, Alex?
>>
>>2091977
I agree mostly, but I think the Ellsworth angle with Dean and AJ lasted way too long
>>
>>2091977
I kind of which BRRAUUUUNNNNN would be traded to Smackdown. I have to watch Raw every Monday to see how human beans he's going to smash. 7 last episode, 1 of which was a paying fan and non-entertainer. It's growing every week.
>>
File: smark with a clue.png (104KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
smark with a clue.png
104KB, 660x400px
>>2091885
>"Now now you have Roman who just came back from his suspension, whenever his music hits or his name mentioned the entire arena erupts and I said to myself I want that kind of reaction. When Roman came back to the gorilla after his match I asked "How'd you do it man?" and he was like "It's part of being the guy man" and then Hunter shaked his hand and he told me goodluck on my match. It was priceless."
>>
>>2091954
Even if he's not shit, everyone can agree he's not one of the best in either category. Look at past top guys. Cena, Bret, Austin, Hogan. All excelled either on the mic or in the ring. Roman can hang with people, but he's not one of the best in either category. That's why he'll never work as the top face. People have no reason to follow him other than his muscles
>>
File: 1482869209310.jpg (84KB, 654x639px) Image search: [Google]
1482869209310.jpg
84KB, 654x639px
>>2092003
Say it with me Bros

BASED
BIG
DOG
>>
>>2092164
Roman is better on the ring than Hogan and Austin though the latter two have more charisma than him.

In a couple more years he'll be better than BMJ in the ring.
>>
File: she had to go, bruh.png (427KB, 618x568px) Image search: [Google]
she had to go, bruh.png
427KB, 618x568px
>>2092204
>Roman is better in the ring than Austin
>Roman will be better than BMJ
>>
>>2092172
BASED ENOURMOUS CANINE
>>
>>2092209
What's so hard to get?

He's getting better by the days.
And whatever you can criticize him for, was buried in the past. (aside from the booking, which is there, sadly)
>>
>>2091885
>>2091937

The way to get Roman over as a heel if he does turn is to actually have him cut something like this as a promo. Blame the smarks and get dat heat.
>>
>>2092209
>stomp
>stomp
>thesz press
>stunner
>>
Hogan was larger than life, Roman is a pud
>>
>I want Roman to turn heel so I can cheer him

Smark stupidity at its finest.
>>
>>2092224

Not really. The problem with ramen is all of his stuff is 100% predictable. Either win and look strong or lose dirty and look strong. When he lost to fin it was a good change of pace. But vince had to jump the gun again and get him in the main event picture. At the RR he is either going to squash KO or KO will won dirty. It's as boring as when new day had the title and you knew they weren't dropping them
>>
>>2092221
>5 star match and arguably the most important in wrestling history against Bret that was a fair deal of brawling

It's not what moves you do, it's how you do them.
Austin is a better storyteller and his charisma comes through far louder than Reigns' ever has.
>>
File: 1482771461088.png (126KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1482771461088.png
126KB, 1400x1400px
>>2092256
You know what the good thing about roman's booking is?

Wherever he will get that "clean" loss, it will be amazing and even the heels (rusev) will get cheers and will get over with the crowd.
>>
>>2092264
Rusev never went over Roman clean
>>
>>2092264
he lost clean to Rollins and Balor this year, it didn't help either to get over

Rollins being forced heel actually killed his momentum, Balor only made fedoramen cry for a week about it
>>
>>2092277
Rollins wasn't completely clean, if I remember correctly.
It was kind of a protected loss with refbumps and minor shit going on.
>>
>>2092204
But Austin and Hogan weren't known for their ring work. They were known for their mic work. Same with Cena.

Roman can be better than Hogan and Cena in the ring, but that doesn't make him one of the best. All 3 of those men are some of the best ever on the mic. Roman isn't and never will be. He will never be one of the best in the ring or on the mic. That's why he's failed as a top guy. Every past top guy has been on top in at least one of those categories.
>>
>>2092283
>They h-hhave charisma so who cares about in-ring work

Nice moving goalposts
>>
>>2091885
No dumbass that's what being over is. If he was over there would be more than the droning boo's when his music hit.

People have been booed worse before, the difference is they didn't have some weird stick up their ass about refusing to change anything about the person's character to make them more interesting or a better fit for being top guy.
>>
I didn't move anything retard. I said every top guy has been one of the best in one of those categories, not both. Either they were a top guy in the ring or they were a top guy on the mic. Austin, Hogan, and Cena weren't known for their ring work, they were known for their mic work. Same as Dwayne. Bret was known for being one of the best in the ring.

You need to be the best in at least one of those categories. Roman will never succeed because he's not one of the best in either of those categories, and you need at least one for people to give a shit about you
>>
>>2091885
>why aren't you a blind sheep
>>
>>2092301
He's the best flop ever though. That counts.
>>
>>2092304
Hi Phil!
>>
>>2092301
Meant to reply to
>>2092292
>>
>>2092306
my name is tim
>>
>>2092267
What i tried to say, is that, rusev got cheers and chants while "confronting" Roman in their matches.

And now, hes looked upon better (even if he doesn't have the title) with more casual fans (those who look forward to Roman's matches, the most)
>>
>>2091885
Roman is over, if he weren't there would be chirps when his music hits.

People cheer him whenever he wins, you can spot the neckbeards on the hard camera with their boos.

>le X-Pac heat
>>
>>2092319
>rusev got cheers and chants while "confronting" Roman in their matches.

From smarks trying to be hip and cool
>>
>If we put Roman over AJ people will have to like him

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2092331
>AJ after the rumble

>Literally who?
>Almost no cheers when entering a match

>Aj after feuding with roman and going to smackdown

>AJ STYLES *CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP*

>after beating BMJ

>Became the second most over wrestler, if not the first, in the company

Based RomA+n and BMJ putting over people who deserve it, with the casuals.
>>
>>2092341
>>AJ after the rumble
>>Literally who?
>>Almost no cheers when entering a match

Fedoramen lying once again.
AJ got the biggest pop of the night at his debut, much to Vince's chagrin, while Roman got zero reaction when he returned to the ring.
>>
File: 1482203510871.jpg (36KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1482203510871.jpg
36KB, 250x187px
>>2092353
>AJ got the biggest pop of the night at his debut

And? i'm talking about the NIGHT after the debut.
You can go a look at it. I won't deny the pop he got in the rumble.

But after that event, people cooled off a lot, and he needed a good feud.

Look a the feud he had with Chris Jericho (his first) he wasn't as over as after the reigns match.

Mostly because, WWE as a brand, has the most casual viewers, who didn't know that much of him (Myself included, sadly) now i can appreciate him for what he is and was.
Because he was feuding with my favorite wrestler of the moment, and so do of many others casuals.

That's the thing about roman and his popularity, i believe.
>>
>>2091937
>it's your fault that you don't like him
Well cry me a fucking river, people have the right to like anyone.
>>
>>2092366
>You can go a look at it. I won't deny the pop he got in the rumble.
>But after that event, people cooled off a lot, and he needed a good feud.

He was more over in 2 nights than Roman ever was in his entire career. AJ is a draw, Roman is not. Deal with it ya sperg.
>>
>>2091885
There were fans back in the 80s who were already sick of Hogan. Hogan didn't really win over the existing wrestling fans, especially the southern states, he won the casuals. Things are mostly the same as they always were, there just aren't any casuals left.

As a kid, I always hated Hogan. The shit that he did, the way he wrestled, the way he cut promos, he just felt like a heel to me. I'm far from a fan of Hogan now, but I can appreciate some of his work now. He'll never be someone I enjoy. You support the people who entertain you, because you want to see them, and you don't support the people that you don't want to see. It's that simple.
>>
File: bigdogbrisco.jpg (69KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
bigdogbrisco.jpg
69KB, 600x800px
>>2091885
Hogan connected with the people- got over
Austin connected with the people- got over
Cena connects with bros, kids and chicks - got over
dbry connects with beta nerds- got over with them
Roman has struggled to make a real connection with fans. Since his match with Brock, most people here have connected with him and he is winning us over.
We don't hate roman here, bro. Take it to leditt or something
>>
>>2094602
Based Big Dog
>>
>>2091885
You're right, it was me all along OP. Even my immediate family bought it.
>>
>>2094602
He is connected with 1.2 Ratings. That's his only connection.
>>
>>2094602
>Cena connects with bros, kids and chicks - got over
>dbry connects with beta nerds- got over with them

Daniel Bryan connected with everyone.
Unlike Cena actually. The kind of reactions Bryan had is unseen in WWE since Austin and Rock.
Punk and Cena divided the crowd between marks and smarks, kinda like AJ and Cena now, but Bryan got universal support.
>>
>>2094630
only dorks hate on the bigdawg
beliiedat
>>
>>2094635
No, actual grown men saw Bryan as a tiny gnome. People liked saying Yes while some hobbit did his Yes jig.
The stolen chant was more over than him. Guy has absolutely no charisma or personality. He's a great wrestler though.
How many films/shows will dbry be casted in? if not for his wife, who's twin sister is married to the goat, he wouldn't even be on that chick show
>>
>>2094644
> actual grown men saw Bryan as a tiny gnome

you mean the smarks? Those are the ones that pushed harder than ever for him to main event.
>>
File: IMG_7971.jpg (87KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7971.jpg
87KB, 550x825px
>>2091885
Or how about roman's complete lack of skill in the ring, mic work, charisma, yet still getting a main event push as if he deserves one is what's killing him you dumbass. The crowd cheer who they want, if the WWE controlled who they wanted you to cheer we would have had Rock as a bland boring babyface. Do you honestly think he deserves to get cheered just because he is marked as the good guy? Are you a fucking child? If he's good at his job the crowd will cheer him, if he's not, & the crowd hence doesn't believe he has earned it's spot & that the position he has should go to someone else then they will boo him. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>2094646
>grown men
>fat adult neckbeards and betas
there's a difference.
>>
>>2094644
>being cast in movies = being an over pro wrestler

holy fuck this is pathetic even for /wwe/ shitters
>>
>>2091885
Yes, how dare I dislike a guy who's like a black hole for charisma, can't deliver a single line, is horribly protected. is booked extremely poorly and has a moveset almost as limited as the Warrior's.
>>
>>2091885
People didn't know wrestling was fake back then, it was a very protected industry.
Hulk Hogan couldn't even become a wrestler until after they broke his leg in training to test whether or not he really wanted to wrestle

Now everybody but kids knows it's fake and can predict every single move the WWE is gonna make.
The reason people boo Reigns isn't because of Reigns himself, it's because the booking behind Reigns makes the show terrible for everyone but marks i.e. children

WWE is literally for children, it's a bad kids' show that your fuckin four year old forces you to watch with them and you hate every second of it
>>
>>2097071
Wrestling being "fake" has been an open secret as far back as the 50s.
>>
If he stopped doing the retarded superman punch all the GD time or at all, I would be much more apt to like him. I just can't stand that one fucking move, might as well call it Big Shows WMD.....
>>
>>2091885
>it's not the company or roman, it's the mean fans >:(
Hey vince
>>
File: The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif (2MB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif
2MB, 245x175px
>>2094644
>>
People have favoured villains since the beginning of time. Kids love the Joker, Darth Vader, etc. Kids loved the Undertaker back when he was a heel, they loved the NWO, there are countless other examples. There is nothing new or smarky about liking a villain or disliking a protagonist.
>>
>>2097568
this
>>
Based big dog works seething smarks, marks and fatty SJW leddit users all at the same time
>>
>fedoramen so seething they write novels
>>
>>2091885
I never had a problem with Roman until WWE decided they would not 100% commit to him as champion. They push and push and push him and then decide to abort at the first sign of trouble with him as champion, or don't even give him a chance at all.
>>
>>2099281
>and then decide to abort at the first sign of trouble with him as champion, or don't even give him a chance at all.

He's gotten more chances than most guys have meaningful wins.
>>
>>2094644
I don't like Bryan, but everybody has to admit that only he was getting AE-worthy pops. He was the last one to get them, too. Now nobody can get even near to getting reactions of the scale that he got.
>>
I'mma drop the memes for one post.
I've tried twice in the last two years to see Roman for what he is and just try to enjoy the storylines, and it hasn't worked. He's boring as fuck. Kind of like Corbin, except Corbin has kinda cool moves and Roman doesn't. Someone like Roman needs more than just "I'm samoan and I'm da big dog" to truly get over. He used to have the Shield, which worked. On his own, especially still in Shield attire with the Shield theme, he's stale.
He has the ability to tell a story in the ring, he showed that with Lesnar and Styles. But that's not enough to overcome the staleness.
>>
>>2099328
If Reigns was "telling a story" in his matches with AJ, that makes Styles the ghostwriter.
>>
*Hides thread *
>>
>>2091885
I think Roman is alright and I think smarks are ruining the business, but at the end of the day his push wasn't organic and he was presented as an unlikable cunt on TV by highlighting his faults and rehashing storylines, each incarnation of the authority angle just gets worse from repetition. Then there's the embarrassing scripted promos like the beanstalk shit.

This is another case of "like him because Vince wants you to even though we presented him in the worst way for a mega push"
>>
>>2091885
>>2091937
>being this mad

Roman sucks
>>
>>2094644
>Bryan has no charisma or personality
Did you mute the show whenever Bryan was around? Do you just choose to lie to make yourself look cool and contrarian around people who you'll never meet?
>>
>Customers are ruining my products by not liking them!

lmao at your life Vince
>>
>>2099281
This.

Why on earth did WWE decide to push Roman so damn much, then when he FINALLY wins the WWE title they fuck him over with Sheamus cashing in MitB, then when he wins the title back again on Raw they make him lose it not even a month later in the Rumble.
>>
I don't like him because he was underskilled and overpushed at the time. It will take a lot of rehab to fix that.
>>
>>2092304
>sheep

Kill yourself
>>
File: 1483209227461.jpg (86KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1483209227461.jpg
86KB, 500x307px
>>2091885
Romanetty sucks, but that doesnt mean all home grown talent is shit, look at Braun and Corbin.
>>
>>2101531
Because they thought that's what made Bryan likable so it'll work for Reigns.

They were mistaken on both counts.

>>2101589
nah m8 haven't you heard?

If you don't like Roman you're just some biased indy vanilla midget fanboy.
>>
>>2101671
>If you don't like Roman you're just some biased indy vanilla midget fanboy

Well, yeah.
>>
>>2101727
What about the dozen or so homegrown guys that I like far more than Romannetty?
>>
>>2091937

>Roman's lack of success is because the 20-40 year old males who make up most of the paying audience doesn't like him?

Yeah pretty much.
>>
I don't dislike Roman because he's the chosen face of the WWE.

I dislike him because he's fucking boring.
>>
>>2091964
WHY, IT'S FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbS7iCMxn0
>>
>>2101987
>this promo is almost 5 years old
>>
>>2092280
It was a strange one, it went like this.
>Rollins bounced off Roman after a frog splash and was delayed in making the cover (not really notable, but comes back later)
>Roman spears himself into the barricade, is stunned for about a minute while doctors check on him before Seth gets him back in the ring
>Seth sets up Roman for the Pedigree, Roman gets out and bumps the Ref in the process
>Roman spears Seth while the ref is out, ref is delayed in making the count, Seth kicks out (here, JBL mentions the Frog Splash again, putting in your mind the idea that Seth bouncing off Roman and the ref bump are roughly equal)
>Roman goes for the Spear again, Seth Pedigrees him in midair, Roman kicks out
>Seth Pedigrees him again, pins him.

So yeah, Roman got a visual pinfall, but they made it seem like things kinda broke even anyway because of Seth bouncing off after the Frog Splash and the doctors checking on Roman for a minute. Either way, they never brought it up again after that and they treated it like a 100% clean loss, like Seth just beat Roman because he was better, not because of the ref bump, which Roman caused anyway. So I think it was more about protecting Roman's finisher than protecting Roman himself.
>>
>>2092221
I hope your joking. No one can be this retarded.
>>
>>2091885
>you've just decided to reject whoever has been chosen as the face of the WWE?

I wouldn't have rejected anyone. Just him.
>>
>>2092164
>People have no reason to follow him other than his muscles

He also has long luxurious hair and beautiful eyes.
>>
>>2101987
wow what a shitty promo lol
>>
>>2103307
Is that with or without the Walking Dead contacts?
>>
>>2104143
With, but women and Indians don't give a fuck.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.