[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE POWER OF ROMAN REIGNS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: Based Roman 2493.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Based Roman 2493.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
THE POWER OF ROMAN REIGNS
>>
>KO clearly jumps up
>Romanetty still slightly struggles

Sad!
>>
weakest spear of the game
>>
>>2088867
I'd like to see you lift that much weight. You can just about lift the crisps to your mouth you fat cunt.
>>
>>2088858
He's getting stronger and his form's improving.
>>
>>2088867
Says the fat ass.
>>
>>2088858
Smark here, he's slowly winning me over
>>
>>2088870
>>2088875
>Romarks are this mad

LOL
>>
>>2088858
Roman has certainly improved a fuck-ton this year.
He's still not one of the top-tiers, but I think he has gone from being carried to to being able to DO his part against guys of the highest caliber.
He just needs to birth charisma on the mic.
>>
>>2088870
But then you realise that KO liftted Mark Henry who weights 100 pounds more than Kevin Owens
>>
>>2088888
>>
>>2088925
Are you actually blind? Kevin Owens does absolutely 0 lifting in this gif. It's literally Mark Henry jumping with two legs and lifting himself up on Owen's shoulders. Look at Owen's fucking hands on Henry's stomach when he jumps. Such a lifting maneuver.

Meanwhile Roman is actually lifitng Owens who's standing on one leg in the OP gif
>>
>>2088870
Neville deadlift suplexed Kevin, Roman is a weak pussy for a power guy.
>>
>>2088989
I was going to say he's pretty comparable to other power guys on the roster, but then I remember that Sheamus gives no fucks when it's time to throw white noise at 500 lb men. That Cena/Brock/Goldberg (I'm keeping the giant motherfuckers out of this) have all hit their finishers on Big Show and/or Mark Henry and/or Great Khali.

As far as his power game goes, I'd put him in the same slot as Big Money Dave. For a guy they called the Animal, how man times did he ACTUALLY show true strength without: failing to lift a 300+ lb man because of an "injured back" or using a momentum move (like his spinebuster). I think he might have landed a shit Batista Bomb on Umaga, but he was right around KO's weight and Dave struggled way more than Roman did.
>>
>>2088925
"No."
>>
>>2088925
There was quite literally next to zero lifting involved.
Also, just because KO does something impressive – which he didn't – doesn't negate the thing that Roman did.
I'm not even a fan of Roman, but I just can't imagine being so perturbed by a children's playfighter you wriggle to find any excuse to demerit him to the point where you're willing to ignore shit in front of your eyes.
>>
>>2089074
You forgot about Cesaro, who will happily do a delayed vertical suplex on any fatass. Being the "power guy" is a shit gimmick when there are a handful of guys on the same show who are both bigger and stronger than you, without even including the actual strongmen and acromegaly patients.
>>
>>2089141
I didn't forget him, I just didn't include him. His strength is usually shown in the same way actual giants show their strength - stopping a normal sized man's momentum dead and reversing it (Top rope catches, lifting from prone/hanging and delaying drops, overhead presses, blocking finishers instead of reversing them). I don't think he's ever busted out a lengthy delayed vertical on 350-400 lb men - not that he couldn't, just that he hasn't.
>>
>>2088858
Based Big Dog lifting that fat fuck up like it's nothing
>>
He's probably told not to use powerbomb/lifting moves that much because of potential re-injury.

After all, he had shoulder surgery that shortened his FCW/NXT career.
>>
File: nevilestronk.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nevilestronk.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
there's a reason Braun is getting over and bbygirl isn't.
There's a distinct strength and intensity that he has that bbygirl absolutely doesn't.
Neville and Cesaro are other two people that look more impressive in those type of feats than him.
Shit even Gable is showing some great feats tonight.
>>
File: chad-gable-chaos-theory-o.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
chad-gable-chaos-theory-o.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>2091155
Gable is fucking ridiculously stronk.

>>2091104
Cesaro had shoulder surgery last year. Went right back to outpowering Romannetty literally the night he returned.

Reigns a shit.
>>
>>2088933
>>2089115
fedoramen worked
>>
>>2088858
>Roman looks strong over Owens for the 8th week in a row

Urghhhh
>>
>>2092007
>muh gimmicks

bruh

>>2092018
Owens should just drop to Jericho
Fuck muh young talent, he's literally the only entertaining thing on RAM
Either trade him to SD or give him the title
>>
>>2092018
>Owens
>strong
Pick one
>>
How can Roman Reigns get even more powerful? Is he the world's strongest man?
>>
File: letip.gif (2MB, 263x252px) Image search: [Google]
letip.gif
2MB, 263x252px
>fedoramen
>>
>>2092027
>get more powerful
>lost to Bray Wyatt at Survivor Series
>lost to Kevin Owens when it matters

The only guy he truly beat the past half of the year was Rusev and he's a bottom-feeder.

He put over Demon Kang, gave Deano his win back and jobbed to Jasethy twice.
>>
>>2089155
Didn't he, like, deadlift gutwrench suplexed Big E dozens of times?
Also there's a video where he holds some dude in a suplex position for 20-something seconds.
Cesaro is a powerhouse and deserves all the praise.
>>
>>2092090
I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I'm not saying he's not a powerhouse, I gave him much higher praise than that - when I mentioned in the original post that I'm not including all the giant motherfuckers like Strowman, Big Show, Mark Henry, men to whom 200 lbs is a meal, not another grown man, I put Cesaro in with them as someone's whose immense strength need not be constantly shown, it's just KNOWN.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if Neville would double Roman's lifts, kek.
I mean, what the fuck. Dude is taking roids, but can't maanage to get stronger.

>>2092096
K.
>>
>>2088867
He didn't struggle at all, but feel free to make things up to fit your narrative.
>>
File: 1465261723137.png (161KB, 416x311px) Image search: [Google]
1465261723137.png
161KB, 416x311px
>>2088933
>>2089115
>Seething this hard
>>
>>2092129
Based anon working this ribblitor
>>
>>2088858
If he really wants to impress me he going to have to Black Tiger Bomb him.
>>
>>2092105
But it was adderall....afterall..
>>
>>2092645
I'm not talking about that.
Dude is obviously on some dosage of test, or at least was. I'm not knowledgeable enough to tell which exact roids he could be taking, but he is on something, no doubt about it.
I mean, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Most of the active roster is on some type of roids or enhancers.
It's just that Reigns is relatively weak as fuck and clearly doesn't lift enough weights.
>>
>>2088989
>Neville deadlift suplexed Kevin

Neville should be in the fucking title picture. Sure he's got a fucked up face and gigantic ridiculous ears, but if Kevin can get by on being fat then it should be ine right?
>>
>>2092665
Yes, he should be.

But for now we have to settle for him being in the Cruiserweight title picture.
With the stellar work he's been putting in since day one, I'm hoping they give him a run with the main belt at some point in his career.
>>
>>2092665
Remember that time Neville pinned Seth on Raw?
>>
File: LOWBLOWMAGGLE.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
LOWBLOWMAGGLE.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>2092765
vividly
>>
>>2092783
>Neville's 2nd RAW match was against the WWE World Champion
>the main roster only started doing anything with him this past month

Insulting.
>>
File: based roman 12.webm (3MB, 1096x614px) Image search: [Google]
based roman 12.webm
3MB, 1096x614px
>>2088858
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.