[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever encountered a wrestler before? General wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: thewall.jpg (67KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
thewall.jpg
67KB, 200x250px
Have you ever encountered a wrestler before? General wrestling stories thread

Here's a picture of The Wall on the house
>>
Seth Rollins told me to go fuck myself when I asked if he was Seth Rollins
>>
>>2085600
Damn Carter still asshurt?
>>
>>2085558

I met Val Venis in a McDonalds. He had his kids with him, who were playing in the play area with my son, who happened to be their age.

Just small talk. I didn't let on that I was a fan, just two dads killing time while the kids played.

Nice enough fellow, got that gravel voice though.
>>
I went to a convention one time and stood in line to get a picture with Seth Rollins. When I was close to the front I heard him bully the fat guy he was taking a picture with.

"WELL ITS THE BIG SHOW!" He screamed when the kid walked over. Then he did that obnoxious fake laugh. The fat guy kinda chuckled along but looked really hurt. Seth looked at him and said, "Sorry marshmallow, it'll cost you double cause I might need to take two pictures to get all of you." The kid started looking at the ground, his face was obscured but I would bet he was close to tears. Seth was looking around to see if anyone else was laughing. No one was.

When they posed for the picture, Seth made a face like the fat guy smelt really awful. The guy complely broke down when he saw the photos afterwards. I was so disgusted I decided I didn't want a picture with Rollins anymore. He's a fucking prick
>>
>>2085728
Based Rollins
>>
I thought I saw Ahmed Johnson but it was really just another fat nigger
>>
>>2085645
Was this recent? Is he still fat?
>>
Met Jericho at Sky Harbor International, really 11/10 good guy irl.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x446px
was in a band for about 4 years with Chick Donavan's son. Spent a lot of time around him, completely burned out in the head, made me believe in the whole concussions make you dumb stuff. Stole a lot of equipment from him. He still does backyard and church gym shit.
For 99% percent of the people who don't know who I'm talking about he was a lower-Midcard jobber in the 80's and jobbed to the likes of hogan and flair
>>
>>2085558
jake the snake
aj styles
xpac
trent beretta

some old guy who was wrassling snake but wasnt familiar. think he was a seventies star in a mask gimmick just for fun they hypes the. shit out of him and jake shook his hand at the end of the show
>>
I saw John Cena at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>2085558
Saw Batista at a diner, was going to make small talk, then noticed Melina was with him. Decided not to say anything because I didn't want to be a cock block.
>>
Met Iron Shiek at a bar. That dude is in rough shape.
>>
>>2086529
unoriginal coypasta niggerfaggot
>>
Seth Rollins is the chillest dude ive ever met, he even offered to pay my tab at the bar
>>
I fucked Alexa Bliss.
>>
>>2085645
I saw Val at a strip club in sierra Vista, AZ. He did a show at the military base, which nobody wanted to go to with me so we went to the strip club instead.He had some kind of fag posse around him so I didn't bother trying to talk to him.He wasn't really interested in the strippers and looked kind of miserable, like he was only there for his friends.
>>
>>2085645
>got that gravel voice though.

That "wrestler voice" or gravel voice actually comes from having your larynx injured.
>>
Lived down the street from the Von Erich's as a child. Went to their family barbecues.

I was a child but according to my mom all of them were absolutely insane.
>>
I saw Seth Rollins at a grocery store when Raw was in town this summer. He kept searching through all the eggs and he was sitting on the floor. I asked what he was doing, then he told me, "I have to find the perfect dozen." I offered help and even suggested mixing and matching, but he yelled and told me, "it's important to have standards." I just walked away after that.
>>
>>2087583
Based Seth not settling
>>
>>2087588

He's a fucking weirdo. I looked back and all I saw was him on his knees, just smashing eggs on the glass. What's his fucking problem?
>>
File: 1452443875440.jpg (66KB, 658x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452443875440.jpg
66KB, 658x500px
>>2086224
>>
>>2086638
Good story johhny
>>
>>2087210
Shut up, Seth
>>
>>2085558
Does the indie scene count?
>>
File: hulk hogan.jpg (106KB, 1220x796px) Image search: [Google]
hulk hogan.jpg
106KB, 1220x796px
THAT'S THE WALL BROTHER!

AY WALL IF YOU WANT SOME COME GET SOME!

THAT'S THE WALL UP THERE BROTHER!
>>
WWE did a charity event at the Children's Hospital I work at. It was a great time for all the kids, a lot of whom are dealing with some heavy shit at such a young age.

Then Seth Eollins showed up. He was wearing a T shirt that said "Death rules" and had the Grim Reaper on it. He was also singing "Don't fear the Reaper" but added lyrics like "little blond kid over there, don't fear the reaper" and "cancer's gonna get ya" and kept pointing at kids.

He wandered off for a bit, thank God, then came back after the event was almost over. He laid down in an empty bed and said "I'm DEAD tired!" and did his fake laugh. Then he started yelling for "Sasha and Charlotte" to come and hear his funny joke. Neither was at the event.

The WWE left and that was that, until we checked that bed. Rollins had taken a giant shit in it.
>>
Saw Seth Rollins at a gas station in Ohio. I asked for a pic and he said he didn't take pictures with guys "because of the Morgellons" and then moonwalked away.

I looked at his rental car and there was a plastic skeleton in the passenger seat. Rollins turned around and said "it's so I can use the HOV lanes, you dumb mark. Haw haw haw haw!"

Then he looked at the gas pump and said "Hey Dana wasn't that funny? I loved your match by the way, you women are so strong and powerful and should main event all the shows!"
>>
I haven't but I have an acquaintance that is a family member of Seth Rollins'. Seth had time to go to their Christmas party in Iowa and he only brought along WWE DVD's that he main evented in as presents. As if that wasn't enough, Seth told his mother to play his entrance theme while he entered the house or else he wouldn't show up. My buddy told me that Seth stood up on the arm of the couch posing as well. I've never heard of someone being such a mark for themselves.
>>
I work at Toys R Us and WWE did a signing there before Roadblock.

New Day was super cool and stayed late to meet everyone.

On the contrary, Rollins was a piece of shit. He kept trying to wander around to "find the good toys". He asked me 3 times if we sold "Hatchananimal Classics" and kept telling me about how he beat Wario Land 2 without losing a single life.

A little girl, 8 or 9, asked his for a photo. He said, and I quote "Come back in a few years too, and I'll pop those titties in my mouth and let you win the sexy ass lottery".

Cops were called and apparently Vince had to bail him out. He argued that Seth was a "foreign savage" who didn't understand English.
>>
ive met a bunch of literal has beens since i live in louisville. Ian rotten's cool, balls and axl were both based as fuck, i made al snow leave a store once. oh yeah, one time cornetty was at some event here and he went on a tirade because the band that was playing used swear words. what a cocksucker.
>>
>>2085558
>be me
>last year
>in America for work
>flying from LA to Chicago
>I kid you not I found my seat and I'm sitting next to CM Punk and AJ
>I'm a fan but don't say anything because I don't want to annoy him
>end up giving in
>simply say, 'sorry mate but I'm going to kick myself in the balls forever if I don't say hi. I'm a huge fan can I have a photo'
>he says sure
>we start chatting
>he's a cool guy
>notices I'm Australian and asks why I'm in the States etc
>just general small talk but we get along good and he's the one keeping the conversation going
>AJ was a bit of bitch but whatever
>I text my mate and tell him I'm sitting next to him
>he texts back
>I laugh
>Punk asks what I'm laughing at
>I tell him I texted my friend that I'm sitting next to you and he told me to call you Phil
>Punk turns his head and doesn't talk to me the rest of the journey
>>
>>2085558
Arrived early to a live event once and saw some wrestlers entering the arena. Beeg and Paige came over and spoke to us for a couple of minutes.

I also met Kana at some show in Japan years ago, I think it was 2010. I knew just about enough Japanese to have a conversation with her. She was very nice and unlike some of the others there wasn't charging anything for pictures.
>>
Involved in a road rage incident with Rollins - he ran me off the road after seeing my window decal that was a cartoon Godzilla.

He started screaming and saying "Do you think the destruction of Glorious Nippon is funny?!"

Police came and I didn't wanna press charges, just wanted to go home, so I thought that was it. Instead Rollins takes a massive shit in his pants and yells "Haw haw! Who's got the last laugh now? Smell my shit!!" And hops the guardrail and ran off. Never saw him again.
>>
>>2086417
I've seen him. He was a second in command in Jimmy Hart's First Family.
>>
After a live event in 2006, my friend and I partied with the wwe wrestlers. Ended up doing cocaine at a party a 4am with mickie james, kenny dykstra and mike chioda.
>>
Sami Callihan was in the same town I was at some point this summer
>>
>>2087592
>>2087583
yeah,I watched clerks too man
>>
File: Snuka.jpg (85KB, 330x419px) Image search: [Google]
Snuka.jpg
85KB, 330x419px
>>2087715
>Cops were called and apparently Vince had to bail him out. He argued that Seth was a "foreign savage" who didn't understand English.

Ah, the ol' Snuka defence. Never fails!
>>
>>2086417
>Stole a lot of equipment from him.

lol white trash
>>
>>2087398
Were you rich
>>
>>2087698
lol next level
>>
>>2087759
He gave you a chance AND YOU BLEW IT
>>
>>2087715
Yeah but he beat Wario Land 2 without losing a single life bro
>>
>>2085558

THAT'S THE WALL BROTHER! THAT'S HIM. THAT'S THE WALL. IT'S THE WALL BROTHER! THAT'S THE WALL! THAT'S HIM BROTHER. THAT'S THE WALL!
>>
>>2088211
Wario Land 2 didn't have a life system.
>>
>>2085558
my dad worked at an airport for a long ass time so he's seen a fuck ton and other athletes in general. I don't want to sound like a nerd so I never ask him what wrestlers he met
>>
>>2085558

AJ Styles back in 2000. I didnt even know who he was so not sure if it counts. I only told him that the match and finish were awesome and asked if i can have a pic taken.
>>
>>2088223
How was Hogan able to see him from so far away
>>
One time I met Seth Rollins and he did something REALLY mean and awkward.
>>
>>2087225
Impossible she is obviously a virgin. Pure as new fallen snow.
>>
>>2088256
Jesus Seth is more amazing than I thought
>>
>>2088898
Who was doing the driving?
>>
>>2087677
Mexi-cop hating his life.
>>
>>2087759
I want to believe.
>>
>>2088167
Natty.
>>
File: 1477928894206.jpg (15KB, 365x334px) Image search: [Google]
1477928894206.jpg
15KB, 365x334px
>>2085558
I was at a gym late at night in Minneapolis. Here comes Seth Rollins. He walked in, screaming, “Seth Rollins is here!,” at least ten times in a row while walking to the squat rack I was using. He told me to buzz off so he could use it, even though another one was open right next to me.

I refused. In response, he puts his face in his hands, rubbing his face in a furious manner. All this while making the strangest noises I’ve ever heard come from a human being. It sounded like a deaf man masturbating. This went on so long, that I eventually just walked out. I took a glance back before leaving through the gym’s main entrance, and he was still there doing it.
>>
>>2085728
wtf I love Rollins now!
>>
>>2085558
can't tell if this is a trolling thread or not but I met Wade Barrett, Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze at a gym in Virginia back in march. All pretty nice guys. Chatted with Barrett for awhile and actually shared a cable machine with Breeze
>>
>>2092407
also met William Regal in a Wawa in 2006. He's very british.
>>
>>2087210
were you with a woman that he then tried to have sex with
>>
Met Rollins at an airport in Melbourne on their tour. I was waiting in line for Krispy Kreme where he lined up behind me. I heard him mumble to himself "Boy, gotta love these holes down under." I turned around with an unsettled look on my face and he just stared me dead in the eye. I turn away, minutes pass, and I get served. As I walked away from the counter Seth was still in the same position as before, staring blankly into nothing.
>>
>>2094385
Fucking top kek
>>
Did anyone save that Rollins story in a Dallas Whataburger?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.