[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mickey Gall General #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: gall_weigh_in.png (1MB, 1300x724px) Image search: [Google]
gall_weigh_in.png
1MB, 1300x724px
>http://www.mmanews.com/dan-hardy-turns-down-mickey-galls-fight-request/

>http://www.mmaweekly.com/watch-mickey-gall-submit-sage-northcutt-ufc-on-fox-22-fight-highlights

>http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/mickey-gall-cm-punk-will-water-down-the-ufc/

Win via Submission (rear-naked choke) 4–0 Sage Northcutt
Win via Submission (rear-naked choke) 3–0 CM Punk
Win via Submission (rear-naked choke) 2–0 Mike Jackson
Win via Submission (rear-naked choke) 1–0 Ron Templeton
>>
is he ever gonna win a bout not by a rear naked choke?
>>
he's really not that good, he will lose his next 3 fights and be released from the UFC
>>
>>2077945
>says increasingly nervous Phil mark for the 3rd time this month
>>
>>2077935
I want him to choke my rear naked
>>
File: 20161217_205241.png (398KB, 1440x1946px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_205241.png
398KB, 1440x1946px
Phil was obviously watching. Why didn't he tweet during Mickey's fight?
>>
>>2077969
he's a brown belt in gracie jiujitsu (the most outdated unevolved version of the form) with questionable stand up, and has so far only beaten wildly inexperienced people
>>
>>2078010
>questionable stand up
>beat a highly decorated noob who has destroyed 35 year olds
>>
>>2078010
he's also 24.

fighters peak in their 30s.
>>
>>2077940
ever heard of using your own strengths?

Lesnar wins by taking down with his size and punches.
McGregor wins with standing strikes.
Gall with rear naked choke.
>>
>>2078130
How does Punk win?
>>
based mickey
>>
>>2078195
Offering up April as a bribe
>>
>>2077940
It's his finishing move
>>
>>2077935
Sage was an impressive victory but I doubt it would end the same way in a rematch
Things just went really right for Gall in that fight

Other than that all he's done is beaten people making their debuts, he's lucky Phil was stupid enough to try
>>
>>2078237
I think Sage would have won in a lightweight fight. Welterweight hasn't been his best division
>>
>>2078237
he didn't win, sage lost. And there's a difference
it wasn't like mickey was having a great performance out there, sage fucked up with a level change because he anticipated a shoot from mickey, so he dropped to stuff a take down which wasn't coming and left himself open
tactical error, not a technical one
>>
>>2078818
>He didn't win
>Sage lost

You just need to accept Mickey can fight
>>
>>2078897
that remains to be seen, he started getting picked apart in that second round
>>
>>2078953
I don't know what fight you were watching, but he made Sage tap the second round so...
>>
>>2079086
not the guy you're talking to, but sage was beating him up and rocking him for a second or two after a solid punch connected.

not gonna say mickey lucked out entirely but it was very fortunate that he got that one big swing
>>
Why is this /sp/ shit on my board?
>>
>>2080254
Because its more entertaining and believable than mandrama

>fat manlet as a champion
>>
>>2077935
He's not the best fighter around, but god damn he's smart with his marketing.
>>
File: did_he_have_a_chance.png (1020KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
did_he_have_a_chance.png
1020KB, 1310x873px
What was AJ thinking when she saw this?
>>
File: BMMG.png (442KB, 613x400px) Image search: [Google]
BMMG.png
442KB, 613x400px
>>2078818
>He Didn't Win
>Sage Lost

W e w , L a d
>>
>>2081310
"Whoever edited this didn't even try", probably.
>>
>>2081330
yes, there's a difference
also that isn't a read naked, that's a cross face. Sage tapped to jaw pressure because he didn't want his mandible to pop out
>>
>>2081617
Who did Sage Northcutt lose to?

He lost to Mickey Gall

Who did Mickey Gall win against?

He won against Sage Northcutt

Not a hard concept m8
>>
>>2077978
Because he wanted Mickey to lose. That didn't happen.
>>
>Based Mickey getting over a submission finisher in mark-central UFC
>>
>>2077935
DADDY
>>
Micky is lucky, cm punk was his foot in the door, then he beat sage and people will take him more seriously.
Cm cuck is at home tweeting while mickey is living his UFC dream
>>
>>2078818
Hi Phil
>>
Based Rock likes Mickey. He dislikes Cuck Master Phil
>>
>>2077940
Why change a winning fomula just because it upsets you, See Ronda Rousey.
>>2078237
You could say"Things just went really right for X in that fight" about any fighter in any fight at the start of their career.
>>2078818
You can only beat what is in front of you if the other guy is shit or having an off day that is not your fault for preparing correctly.
>>2078897
This!
>>2078953
>>2080250
I see that as good recovery and able to adapt when things start to turn in favour of your opponent, Mickey didnt panic.
>>2081802
Mickey was lucky? oh yeah compared to Sage being Dana's little hand picked boy.
>>
>>2081829
>compared to Sage being Dana's little hand picked boy
sage had more than twice as many MMA victories than mickey even had fights, and had been doing and succeeding in karate his entire life. I looked up mickey gall to research him and see him fight before he was in UFC. I found one match where he gets beat at a naga tournament
>>
>>2077935
The cmpunk fight was the ufcs way of proving to the fans how legit the fighters are. Its like old school wrestlers beating up fans in bars. Superstar CmPunk gets top of the line training for two years an still gets his ass handed to him by a literal nobody in the fight game
>>
*gallops towards you*
>>
File: homura oyassan.jpg (52KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
homura oyassan.jpg
52KB, 600x505px
>>2081703
>wanting the guy that beat you to lose

You'd just look worse in retrospect.
>>
Who do you think he will fight at LW? Sage rematch?
>>
Based Mickey
>>
File: 72465872658.jpg (19KB, 238x218px) Image search: [Google]
72465872658.jpg
19KB, 238x218px
>mfw there's a Mickey thread
>>
Ugh. Can we stop this ironic love for Mickey because he beat up CM Punk? I know you guys don't even give much of a shit about him aside from the fact that he beat up Punk.
>>
>>2083358
>Ugh
>>
Sage Northcutt is getting shit on after his loss. I don't see why people are making it a big deal?
>>
>>2088427
because wrestling fans are his fans now, and they are shitposters
>>
>>2088631
No I mean, people are NOW saying that he shouldn't be in the UFC and is inexperienced and blah blah blah.
>>
>>2081330
I'd bet Gall strokes it left handed. He seems very confident in that arms strength.
>>
>>2078818
You'v not watched the same bout friendo. A reminder. Gall closed the distance to the clinch were he out wreslteboxed Sage to turn Northcutt into a grappler where he outgrappled Sage into a RNC.
>>
>>2088810
OH SO HE'S A WRESTLER NOW?
>>
File: 43954203.jpg (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
43954203.jpg
89KB, 400x400px
>>2088813
so casual that he doesn't know what the wreslte-boxer is.
You like mandrama way too much.
>>
>>2088646
they are dumb then, he has more than double the experience of mickey and is 5 years younger
>>2088810
>turn Northcutt into a grappler
he wrestled all through high school and has a purple belt in jiujitsu
>>
>>2088869
So casual he doesn't know I'm quoting Nate Diaz when Conor decided to go for a shoot.
>>
http://www.wkyc.com/sports/mickey-gall-wants-to-test-himself-against-top-flight-mma-fighters/379463008

BASED
>>
>>2078237

Based Mick squashin jobbers
>>
>>2091368
Mickey aiming for the stars
Based
>>
>>2088897
>Thread is about Gall,
>try to justify his bullshit with some "muh Diaz " and "muh conor".

A fucking casual you are.
>>
>>2091921
Northcutt was in the same situation Conor was in. My bad I made a comparison to their fight you fucking homo.
>>
>>2092358
no he wasn't. connor was getting his shit kicked and desperately shot in to stall for time and get his head straight, sage predicted a takedown and preemptively went to stuff it, but it never came so he was stuck with a bad level change and had to make a move on it
>>
Fuck Mickey Gall and fuck white people
>>
>>
>>2078818
>he didn't win, sage lost.

same retarded logic that A. Silva nutgobblers used after Weidman destroyed him
>>
>>2094592
Not once, but twice

The logic would make more sense going to decision but Sage fucking tapped
>>
>>2083358
Hi Phil
>>
Weird chest hair
>>
>>2081310
lol that pic didn't even need to be shopped, Mickey Gall is obviously genetically superior to Punk in every way

if it wasn't for his money AJ would've dumped Punk from him 6 ways from sunday after the fight

before the fight even
>>
>sources say Phil "CM Punk" Brooks and his wife AJ Lee are having marital problems after Brooks' UFC debut which he brutally lost to Mickey Gall
>apparently AJ was spotted meeting up Gall several times in the weeks following the MMA bout
>>
>>2097924
>Punk got half a million but Gall got the real prize
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.