[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the FUCK is Triple H?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0365.jpg (570KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0365.jpg
570KB, 940x545px
Where the FUCK is Triple H?
>>
>>1996893
Football season isn't over mate
>>
>>1996893
Off burying some manlets.
>>
>>1996893
>trips staring into his disgusting pits
kek
>>
gaytch stole the hogan tactic of not appearing when something bigger is on then showing up when it's over to look like you boosted the ratings

hogan did this with the nba playoffs, hhh is doing it with nfl season
>>
>>1996900
based
>>
>>1996894
>>1996900
What does he have to do with football?
>>
>>1997039
raw ratings are down during the nfl season

hhh will show up after the nfl season ends as the ratings naturally go back up to make it look like it was him
>>
>>1997041
He did this exact same thing last year. And then the ratings bombed with him as champ and Roman off TV. Each week Roman wasn't on TV was a major drop in the ratings. Gaytch BTFO no one wants to see him
>>
>>1997045
*him and Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1996893
>the look of disgust on HHH's face
>>
>>1997072
You can tell he was very hesitant about this swerve
>>
>>1997041
Just like Hogan used to do
>>
>>1997133
>Vince, should we really devalue this brand new title by just handing it to someone in a silver platter? Can't we run a tournament that culminates in the PPV or-
>Just shut up and do it, Paul
>>
>>1997138
>le everything good is gaytch and everything bad is vince meme

embarrassing, i bet you're one of the people who thought that vince didn't control smackdown
>>
>>1997141
Haitch is the one with the disgusted face in the picture and the one Anon commented on being unsure, m8. He also has zero say over main roster booking, so there's that.
>>
>>1997146
yes I'm sure that HHH was in tears when he heard Owens was going to win the belt and didn't push for it at all
>>
>>1997141
B-but muh nxt outlaw wrestling with better lighting promotion!
M-muh tna reject fat samoan outlaw and gook show! !
Trips is based now send him a fruitbasket
>>
>>1997148
If only he knew handing it out like that would be more damaging to both KO and the title than just having him lose.
>>
>>1997133
>>1997138
>Besides the fact that I’m a heel, Triple H got me here. He made the call to hire me. He made the call to take a chance on me because he hired somebody who wasn’t a cookie cutter WWE Superstar. And there would have been a chance where somebody would have been like, ‘you hired him? Are you kidding?’
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.