[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>suck it >too sweet why can't they come up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>suck it
>too sweet

why can't they come up with anything original?
>>
Because they're some of the worst wrestlers alive?

They're unironic Ellsworth, the indies version.
>>
>>1991774
That's not fair OP, they've come up with new and innovative ways to suck Meltzer's dick in exchange for snowflakes
>>
all these smarks worked into the ground
>>
File: 2 drawing wrestlers (and Nash).jpg (131KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
2 drawing wrestlers (and Nash).jpg
131KB, 1200x900px
>OP too dumb to know what tribute is

Stay worked, nerds.

>>1991811
>They're unironic Ellsworth, the indies version.

-t. guy who has never watched them for even 1 match
>>
They are biggest indie draw/merch sellers in the world so it worked (you)
>>
>>1991870
Do you think they were suckling Papa Nashes teets before that pic was taken?
>>
>>1991885
100% dude just check that status on his nips
>>
File: 4-life.jpg (75KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
4-life.jpg
75KB, 736x736px
>>1991885
There's a joke to be made here about Nash's drawing power but I'm too fried to do it.
>>
It's not about their lack of size
It's not about their lack of originality

It's their ugly dopey looking faces that fuck them over
And how they fail to realise how everyone is laughing AT that rather than with them

Kenny Omega keeps them around solely because they make him look 100000x better, with their stupidity and lack of drawing power
>>
File: working the nerds.gif (459KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
working the nerds.gif
459KB, 200x200px
>>1991905
You fail to realise that the Young Bucks are working >>(YOU).

>lack of drawing power

wrong
>>
>>1991918
>working you
Literally nobody cares about them. Big Dave Meltzer is working the young cucks themselves, if anything.

>wrong
Please have sex
>>
>The Young Cucks
>>
>>1991923
Nobody cares about them in Japan sure, but in the US they're legitimate draws on the indies. I mean I think they're awful wrestlers but it is what it is as Big Daddy Dave would say
>>
>>1991811
i never looked at it that way, but it makes sense

people want to watch to make fun at how retarded they are

you know this is true by the 'based big dog' tier of defense the two guys in the world who give a shit about the young cucks always do

'working the smarks' has become synonymous with being complete shit
>>
>>1991923
Keep posting in here telling us how much (you) don't care about them. It's very convincing, really.

>top-drawing tag team in the world

>>1991935
The only way Young Bucks are "working the smarks" is by making them part with their $$$.

A.K.A. the actual meaning of the phrase
>>
>>1991946
>one autist defending the young cucks in the entire thread

lol, just go to bed, nobody knows your tag team of janettys, Breezango sells more merch than those two faggots
>>
>>1991951
>one: >>1991933

I thought nerds were supposed to be good at math.

>Breezango
>merch
>>
They know it works retarded anti-smarks like this board and Cornette.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.