[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunter's Midlife Crisis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: Lesnar-Triple-H.jpg (80KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Lesnar-Triple-H.jpg
80KB, 640x360px
>There are people who hated the Triple H vs Brock Lesnar feud

I won't deny that this feud overstayed its welcome but fuck off if you didn't think it was great
>>
>wasting two years of Lesnar on Gaytch, Phil (good match though), and Big Show
>>
>>1776754

Brock "Chairs for Days" Lesnar killing Beeg with chairs was such a waste of time considering how we wouldn't get that "payoff" till MSG.

Why the fuck were we protecting Beeg
>>
>>1776754
>Phil (good match though)

Haul your ass back to /wew asap
>>
>>1776765

Where do people get the idea that Punk vs Lesnar was good?

Why the fuck was it a No DQ match just so Heyman can interfere in the end?
>>
>>1776746
Brock Lesnar losing at Wrestlemania is my only problem with the feud.

If HHH couldn't beat Taker at Wrestlemania on three separate occasions, but beat one of probably only two guys who will ever beat Taker at Wrestlemania, why couldn't he beat Taker with all the assists he had each time?
>>
>>1776765
>I have to pretend that Phil never had a good match now that he got BTFO'd

kek

>>1776769
You can't use this argument and then praise the Gaytch/Lesnar feud

Heyman interfered in the cage match and low blowed him, which was presented as the only reason why Lesnar won
>>
>>1776773

Same reason as to how Cena beat Lesnar at Extreme Rules but Lesnar got his win back over Cena at Summerslam, Night of Champions, and The Royal Rumble
>>
>>1776778

Its a cage match tho

Cage matches always have some kind of interference see Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton and John Cena vs Bray Wyatt
>>
>>1776783
Yes but Punk only losing because Heyman interfered was equally as dumb as HHH only losing because of Heyman interfering

Thinking about this, wow Lesnar up to WM30 was fucking horribly booked
>>
>>1776785

That Punk/Lesnar match led to nothing

This then lead to Rybaxel/Punk ending with a Cage Match that no one remembers

WHICH THEN LEAD TO PUNK VS THE SHIELD
>>
man i skipped 2013-2016 and I missed all this stuff and it sounds awful
>>
>>1776793
well Lesnar/HHH led to that HHH/Axel "feud" that did absolutely nothing for him so not much better

I still think The Streak ended because Lesnar was getting paid so much and Vince and co realized he was damaged goods
>>
>>1776800

2 things should have never happened

The Streak being broken

Money in the Bank needing to be its own PPV
>>
>>1776754
This

I missed the streak end because I didn't give a single fuck about Lesnar at that point and took a shit halfway through the match. Almost everything from his return to that point was handled poorly. Even his return was stupid, Cena holding his hand out for a handshake kek
>>
>>1776778
The only good Lesnar matches in WWE history was the Cena and Roman matches

Keep up retard.
>>
>>1776796
I missed 2000-2014 and let me tell you 2014-2016 has been so bad. Stop watching this shit now
>>
>>1776817
>in WWE history

Really, so his 2002-04 he didn't have a single food match huh?
>>
>>1776810

Remember the original plan for Mania was going to be Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus

However I remember way before that someone said they were considering Undertaker vs Daniel Bryan
>>
>>1776818
My friend had the event on where Del Rio returned and squashed Cena and I got hooked back on it.

Now I can't stop
>>
>>1776822
>food

good
>>
>>1776817

Maybe in the newer era but 2003 Brock kills the shit outta lazy as fuck 2016 Brock
>>
>>1776818

Have you legit just stopped watching WWE since The Attitude Era

Millenial Faggot get off my board

>>1776822

Remember when Zach Gowen's mom threatened to sue the company after Lesnar literally almost murdered her son and broke his amputated leg?
>>
>>1776826
>>1776824

>Del Rio making Cena job in under 10 minutes

Cena REALLY wanted to start his vacation.
>>
>>1776834
No I don't actually but I know Gowen has always had good things to say about Brock
>>
>>1776834
I legit stopped watching when WCW went out of business, started again Rumble '14 and stopped again after SummerSlam. I am not a faggot
>>
>>1776849

NWOwolfTV cuck get the fuck off /asp/ WCW is never coming back faggot

Bishoff hates you
>>
>>1776841

Gowen looked like he legit died that day because Brock broke him hardway and he lost consciousness
>>
>>1776854
Oy vey I've been triggered so hard by this
>>
>>1776857
I think you got worked

>“I feel like Brock has always been unfairly judged and misunderstood. This might sound kinda weird coming from me, but I absolutely adore Brock. Not only as a performer but as a human being. Here is a guy who was not a fan of wrestling growing up, but because of his physical attributes was able to “walk on” to the WWE and get pushed and promoted right away. When I was the road with WWE, I would travel with guys that often made fun of him for being a country boy and a loner. That pissed me off. I saw Brock as a guy that valued his alone time and would show up to work on time every day, do his job (extremely well I might add), clock out and go onto the next one
>>
>>1776867

Nigga no I ain't talking about Gowen I am talking about Gowen's mom.
>>
>>1776872
oh

I never heard anything about that
>>
>>1776873

Watch the ending of the Gowen/Lesnar match
>>
>>1776828
>>1776822
huh is right.

His early matches were dogshit including the Rock match. Boring plodding horse crap.
>>
>>1776883
>including the Rock match
>implying that was even close to his best match

Vs Taker HIAC 2002
Vs Angle 60 minute iron man
Vs Angle Summerslam
vs Eddie No Way Out
>>
>>1776887
all forgettable matches. try again nigger.
>>
>>1776909
>Eddies title win
>forgettable

lmao
>>
>>1776909
18+ faggot.
>>
>8 ips
>this board
>>
>>1776968
>I can't have conversations
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.