[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Thoughts on these lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: images (3).jpg (29KB, 443x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (3).jpg
29KB, 443x332px
Thoughts on these lads?
>>
Desperately in need of semen donations
>>
Irish.

Shoot on sight.
>>
>>1773784
They're pretty good apart from the "What bar" sections.
>>
>>1773801
"What barrr" is endearingly terrible about one time in five.
>>
>>1773784
They were alright before they got popular and started reviewing movies, videogames and recent events. I've heard they've even got a Patreon now, so they've sold out too. That's probably why they do so many videos of new PPVs, takes way less work and research and they get paid per video.
>>
>>1773846
>can't get videos monetized on YouTube so they make a patreon to support themselves
>sellouts
Why are you so sour pal?
>>
Love these boys. Won't give to their Patreon, but I bought a t-shirt to wear at No Mercy.
>>
>>1773784
I wish they'd do more videos of good PPVs but I guess it kind of defeats the purpose of making an entertaining review show.
>>
File: neckbeard atheist.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
neckbeard atheist.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
>Love these boys. Won't give to their Patreon, but I bought a t-shirt to wear at No Mercy.
>>
>>1773846
Good, I like the fact that they review current PPVs instead of random WCW PPVs from 1993 that I have no interest in.
>>
>>1774074
1993 WCW is great tho
>>
I like how they say Nogger University because they're too ashamed to say Patreon.
>>
They try a little too hard to be funny and like all weirdo Euro wrestling fans, like the Simpsons waaaay too much but they'd be cool about it if they were 15 or 17 or something. They're all like 30 though lol it seems kinda pathetic

But hey they're making money off doing something they love
>>
Turned into money grabbing schills
>>
File: IMG_3657.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3657.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
Let's just talk about the vastly superior show that they inspired
>>
>>1774421
link?
>>
>>1774425

https://m.soundcloud.com/the-attitude-era-podcast

I'd start with Over The Edge 1998.
>>
>>1774434
Cheers. Currently watching AE on the Network so gonna listen to these after PPVs.
>>
>>1774436

They are very entertaining, lively, and funny. And it only takes a few episodes for them to find their groove.
>>
>>1773784
do you have to ask this every single week?
>>
>>1774018
He's probably still in high school and doesn't understand what making a living is like.
>>
>>1774018
They already had jobs, they were never making their living off of the show.
Are you underage? Serious question, because there was a time on the internet when people made videos for the enjoyment of others and not to make money.
>>
Are these the guys that Hogan has permanently worked?
>>
>>1773784
Asking this so frequent one has to wonder when it stops being a question and more of an ad.
I'll assume this is a youtube channel?
As long as they aren't SJW what culture fags, I'm in. I'm more of a Wrestling w regret, when he's not unboxing or cooking.
>>
>>1774074
+18 WCW is great
>>
>>1776501
They're still putting out their core product free of charge, they're just prepared to take donations from people who want to give something back.
>>
They are okay.

Sometimes one of them jokes about some unfunny shit and the rest laugh like its the funniest thing they've ever heard.

All their catchphrases pretty much suck too.
>>
>>1773801
this

never found it particularly funny went it became a running gag and HAD to put it in almost every review
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.