[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oooooooo My GOSH I can't wait. O my goodness...O my goodness...Even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: cw.jpg (196KB, 1306x834px) Image search: [Google]
cw.jpg
196KB, 1306x834px
Oooooooo My GOSH I can't wait. O my goodness...O my goodness...Even though I haven't watch any full matches from either of them I just know RAW is going to be so much more amazing. I mean these guys have to have some talent...like....I don't know..I just can't wait to see them go against some pros.
>>
I literally have no idea why they picked TJ outta the other 31 options.
>>
>The new set of jobbers for Braun to squash arrive on Raw
>>
>>1769563

Some of the Cruiserweights from the CWC offer nothing of value and some of them are straight up fucking garbage
>>
>>1769561
He's good
He was going to sign
Rub it in TNA's face especially after the faggot josh stuff
Pinoy Market

He's not a bad choice
>>
>>1769558
And the ratings got tumbling down
>>
>>1769561
ibushi didnt sign with wwe kek

>cucked
>>
>>1769568

TNA treats all of its X-stars like garbage

DJ Z offers nothing of value besides being a loyal guy for Eddie Edwards to beat at BFG
>>
>>1769572

Even still think of the 4 people they thought were worthy to make it to the finals

Ibushi, Metalik, Perkins, and ZSJ

why these 4 specifically?
>>
>>1769571

>How can we fix our 3 hr show that is getting 2-3 .million range every week?
>LETS ADD MORE WRESTLING

WWE doesn't fucking get it. The reason why people hate wrestling is because there is too much of it.
>>
File: just.png (27KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
27KB, 165x115px
>>1769558
How ya want ya company fæm
>>
>>1769577

Adding more wrestling to Raw is not gonna fix the ratings issue I dunno why WWE thinks adding more to an already bloated roster will magically fix things

And the ironic thing is because of the roster they have next to NO ROOM for these Cruisers on house shows so if they want extra money they gotta book on an NXT touring schedule
>>
>>1769575
ZSJ a big deal in indies and was a marquee name for this tournament
Ibushi is Ibushi
Metalik signed and is great and will be their new designated masked dude
TJP cause Pinoy and he signed and has a great story
>>
>>1769588

I thought they were basing it on whether Briscoe/Patterson thought would give the best head since they're into young, loose men

Perkins is basically a light brown skin twink.
>>
>>1769588
>ZSJ was a big name in the indies
All I needed to hear to ignore all outlaw wrestling ever
>>
>>1769604

By indies what OP means is PWG which is where he is still their World Champion for the past 200+ days now.
>>
>>1769604
but he won bola
>>
>>1769608

And he's still the PWG Champion

Where the fuck is Chuck Taylor isn't he suppose to be the guy they wanted to beat ZSJ for the Belt?
>>
File: 14586755672331.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
14586755672331.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>1769558
>flippy midget garbage
>good
>>
File: tjp.png (3KB, 253x23px) Image search: [Google]
tjp.png
3KB, 253x23px
TJP is alright.
>>
>>1769629

I don't mind Cruiserweights...but you're delusional if you think people come to watch Raw for MORE WRESTLING especially since these "people" pay obscene amounts of money to pop for entrances, catchphrases, and finishers THAT'S IT
>>
>>1769630

They need to make the 1st Cruiserweight Championship defense something memorable.

Like Zayn vs Neville vs Perkins
>>
>Raw drafts more people than Smackdown because 3 hour show
>throw in maybe a half a dozen more guys to fill the cruiserweight division
>both brands have a tag team division instead of making the tag team division exclusive to one brand
>same for women's division
What the fuck were they thinking with this shit.
>>
>>1769671

32 guys and they didn't think for half a second "Hey...we have 3 brands. Lets do another draft and choose which cruisers we want where"

Because Roderick belongs in NXT and Cedric belongs on Smackdown
>>
>>1769568
I can see it now.

>TAKE THAT, TNA! I'm going to do more work for less money and get made to look like an idiot! How do you like them apples?
>>
>>1769680

Its amazing how TNA has next to nothing in terms of a roster and its still more impressive over what Smackdown and NXT have
>>
I've been watching him on TNA under the Manik/The Revolution gimmick and I never found him thst impressive. I kinda tune in and out though so I don't know if I just wasn't paying attention. His match with Kota Ibushi is probably one of the best matches I've seen in a long time. Did TNA completely sleep on this guy or did Ibushi carry him in that match or what?
>>
>>1769695

Manik is just gonna be known as the 3rd guy who played The Suicide Character but the only one who did the character justice was Christopher Daniels
>>
>>1769561
>Ibushi and ZSJ didn't sign
>Gran Metalik still had dates in Mexico and wouldn't be available to go every week immediately.
There you go, TJ Perkins is your champ.
>>
>>1769700

They had 32 people to choose from!

Dozens of different combination could have been decided upon.

Kendrick should have made it to the finals.
>>
>OP has never watched any full matches from anybody in the CWC

They just had a 10 week tournament on their Network, where have you been you underage shitter?

>>1769604
>a shitter /wwe/ babby finds confirmation bias

>>1769576
No, there's too much *bad* or *mediocre* wrestling on RAW.

The Cruiserweights are going to be a highlight of the night just like they were on Nitro and they're not going to fall into the same pitfalls that happen to the rest of the roster.
>>
>>1769705
I think they thought they could get Ibushi to sign before the finale in which case he is obviously your winner. If they booked the whole tournament knowing exactly who would and wouldn't sign? Yeah, probably goes to Kendrick.
>>
>>1769705
>Kendrick should have made it to the finals.

Sorry that your American white boi got blown out in the Quarters, as his story dictated he should've.

Be honest now: how many of the CWC entrants had you even heard of beforehand?
>>
>>1769709

The cruiserweights in WCW got 4 minutes...tops and they were instructed to kill themselves for reactions

For instance, most of the AAA/CMLL talent they had under contract with WCW were jumping into the crowds and injuring random audience members to make everyone else get loud.
>>
>>1769717

I knew Davari, Perkins, Alexander, ZSJ mostly

The two japs Tozawa and Kota are apparently from different Japanese promotions.
>>
>>1769716

Perkins is gonna get dead silence if he comes over to Raw. Especially if they debut him on Hour 3.
>>
>>1769723
Ariya is not the Daivari who managed Hassan.

>The two japs Tozawa and Kota are apparently from different Japanese promotions.

You're not exactly doing your credibility any favours here...

>>1769719
How ya doin' Googlebabby?
>>
>>1769648
Kendrick has to get involved at some point.
Or just have him be so determined for a comeback he goes after any and all belts.
>>
>>1769726
As opposed to anybody debuting in Hour 3 and getting over?
>>
>>1769726
I dunno. He's not great, but he won a tournament that was basically the best and most watched piece of original Network content that's ever been produced. And his "I was on the streets, now I'm a champ" story should play. He'll be over enough until Alexander or Metalik or Gargano or Ciampa comes for that belt.
>>
>>1769727

I only know that because of all the old school Bryan and Vinny I watch I don't wanna go outta my way to watch any of these matches.
>>
>>1769728

He needs to keep the Burning Hammer as his finisher because its similar enough to the AA/F5 and it looks relatively safe.
>>
>>1769730

Y'mean like The Ascension when they defeated The Miz and Damien Sandow in under a minute.
>>
>>1769731

How is he suppose to get over?

Dabbing?
>>
>>1769736
If they don't let anyone else kick out of it sure
>>
>>1769736
>>1769744
So weird how that worked out.

>Burning Hammer on a guy with neck issues
>ONLY GETS A FUCKING TWO COUNT
>Next round
>Has his neck worked
>Forced to tap out
So in a way, Kendrick won.

Except the part where he lost.
>>
>>1769744

Its either The Armbar and or The Burning Hammer

fuck The Sliced Bread
>>
>>1769752

Still loved that match way more than Metalik vs Tozawa

Tozawa has too much comedy to be taken seriously. I dunno why he isn't on Smackdown with Crews.
>>
>>1769776
Tozawa will be taken pretty seriously when he starts murdering people with his strikes and the best German Suplex in the business.

>>1769741
>triggered by dabbing

>>1769739
>using how The Ascension were handled as an example of something good
>>
>>1769785

Bruh Zayn, Owens, Lesnar, and Cesaro hit Suplexes all throughout their matches that hardly differentiates Tozawa from everyone else
>>
>>1769790
>the best German Suplex in the business

Bruh you're a fucking thick cunt
>>
>>1769824

That is like saying Kota has the best Powerbomb ever
>>
>>1769913
But those statements are nothing alike at all.

You thick cunt.
>>
>finals were Matilik vs TJP
>Not Ibushi vs ZSJ

how did they fuck this up so bad? neither of the favorites from the semi-final made it to the finals. once Ibushi lost, I felt a huge disappointing feeling. Dont get me wrong, I love TJP, but really? that's how you end it? Granted the CW belt wont mean shit, but that was a anti-climatic last match. All the passion I had for the tournament just demolished once the guys people wanted to win the most lose in the semi-finals. Even though it was unpredictable, it was still bad storytelling.

also Noam Dar a shit.
>>
>>1770119
You can blame Ibushi & ZSJ for not signing.
>>
>>1770122
I dont blame Ibushi if he didn't sign. I dont think it was made official if he did or not. Honestly he's too good for that belt anyway. But there's no fucking way ZSJ wouldn't sign in a heartbeat so that doesn't explain why he didn't win.

also Ibushi vs Nakamura when? The match they had at wrestle kingdom a few years back was one of the greatest matches i've ever seen.

Also Ibushi vs Itami is a dream match of mine. as well as seeing Ibushi vs Zayn again since they've had breathtaking matches on the indies

If you havent seen Ibushi vs Generico/Zayn, youtube that shit.
>>
>>1769563
>tfw Braun is going to be the next cruserweight champion
>>
>>1770169
the Ibushi vs Nakamura match at the g1 climax was better than the wrestle kingdom one imho
>>
>>1770169
>But there's no fucking way ZSJ wouldn't sign in a heartbeat

But that's exactly what happened...
>>
>>1769607
>bola winners and champ at pwg
>wxw tourney champ
>RPW champ
>just beat gargano in evolve's battle of ace
Yeah sure, he's only over in PWG
>>
File: IMG_20160901_205954.jpg (131KB, 1024x1004px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160901_205954.jpg
131KB, 1024x1004px
>>1770169
ZSJ won't sign because he has only started to commit fully in US indies for a year or so, he might just want to stay a little bit more.
He is good friend with finn and Kevin Owens, so he already got cronyism in hand. in a year or so when he's ready to go to wwe, he'd get mega push like finn.
>>
>>1769558
raw is gonna be like a D level circus show, full of clowns and random people doing flippy shit
>>
>>1770305
Flippy shits won't take more than 10 minutes familia. It won't hurt ram's 3 hours status quo at all. If anything it might help ram to be even comparable with smackdown in term of quality
>>
>>1769695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNNtQ2YDv1I

Watch his work in Evolve. Like a lot of guys misused in the Hogan/Dixie eras, he started hitting his stride after leaving TNA.
>>
>>1770169
Ibushi has made a lot of questionable career decisions this year, like not signing with NJPW or DDT either.
>>
File: 2820897_orig.png (721KB, 734x550px) Image search: [Google]
2820897_orig.png
721KB, 734x550px
>inb4 Based Geordie gets locked into the cruiserweight division and has to job to skinny fuckers for the rest of his career, losing any chance of getting a real main roster title run

I'm not sure I'm ok with this future guys
>>
>>1769695
Josh Faggot Matthews had heat with him for no reason and got him underused int TNA.
>>
>>1769561
>talented
>good babyface
>decent on the mic
>marketable to a niche audience
>older than some other guys so they may want to strike it fast
>feel-good story
>completely available and moderately-known
>>
>>1772398
He's never going anywhere serious as a singles competitor, especially since each brand now only has one secondary title.
It's best for him to be put against other talented guys in hot-as-fuck matches.
>>
>>1769558
braun strowman jobber fodder. Big slow and sexual chocolate will maybe put over some guys.
>>
File: 1470252162884.gif (4MB, 335x185px) Image search: [Google]
1470252162884.gif
4MB, 335x185px
>>1772427
>He's never going anywhere serious as a singles competitor
And that's the real tragedy of it. He's solid upper-midcard material. He should at least have a run with the US title at some point, maybe a couple.
>>
>>1770186
That would be such a funny fucking storyline, Braun Strowman trying to win the Cruiserweight title and the Women's title with no success. Then he tries challenging for retired belts, going after the last person who won them.
>>
>>1770119
>>1770169
Ibushi/ZSJ were 100% confirmed not signing, you misinformed tard.
They put both signees through to the finals because if it was Metalik vs Ibushi or ZSJ vs Perkins it would have been clear the signed guy would win.
>>
>>1772398
>>1772441
Could always re-do his Ace reign as NXT Champion with the Cruiserweight Title before he moves up the card.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.