[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Women will one day headline Wrestlemania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20160916_135129.jpg (98KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160916_135129.jpg
98KB, 768x1024px
>Women will one day headline Wrestlemania
>>
>>1768772
>implying they won't
>>
>>1768772
I'd say something about her but by her dangerous ring work she'll most likely retire in the next 2-3 years
>>
In this world I can see it happening
>>
>>1768779
They won't
>>
But that is not a woman.
>>
i really hope not, especially with all of that stupid ass steph revolution bullshit going on since the past year or so
t.femanon
>>
>>1768784
When HHH and Stephanies daughter's get into the business they will main event mania
>>
>>1768796
>t.femanon
Stop pretending to be a girl Carter
>>
>>1768804
>SEETHING
>>
>>1768796
One thing I kknow for sure is that there are no women who frequent /asp/
>>
Another ppv probably but never wrestlemania

Unless it's another freak like Chyna who wrestles men
>>
>>1768808
a few were around on /sp/ /wwe/ too, one used to stream stuff off the network for them

>>1768798
this too actually. how likely would it be that vince would be alive at that point to see his granddaughters as potential wrestlers?
>>
>>1768798
This. Or Steph herself
>>
>>1768772
Remember UFC 200? Jon Jones test positive and McGregor was pulled for some bullshit. The women were given the headline spot. I could see something like this happening at a Wrestlemania.
>>
>>1768772
>implying
>>
>>1768772
As long as it's Asuka murdering one of the 4horsegirls in a steel cage I'd be fine with it
>>
>>1768811
He would have to live like another ten years so it's pretty likely
>>
the issue would be that it even if it was the last match it wouldnt b the main attraction of the card and wouldnt be why people go or buy/sub

so it would prove nothing desu it would just be a marketing gimmick

the female chars/storylines/perfrmers are just not good enough to be considered a main attraction and if they were pushed to that extent for a period of time then business would suffer.
>>
>>1768811
I can't buy into it. I regard /asp/ as a sorta retarded manchild-shelter.
>>
>>1768822
only thing i disagree with here is that wrestlemania itself is the draw, with only a few (even less of main) events over the years being the draw instead. the girls would have to be pushed really hard on tv for 3 months/however amount of time after the royal rumble & that's at the very least. imagine a rock/cena 2 type of build for womens division, let alone brand separated shit added onto that
>>
File: tips nose.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
tips nose.gif
1MB, 292x278px
>>1768820
>>
>>1768845
>>1768822

Yeah I agree

There isnt enough depth for feuds to build up as well as the women face each other over and over again and trade wins/loses so when they fight at mania it isnt special as we have already seen it lots of times

The women from NXT make it harder as again we have already seen it lots

Rock/Cena > main issue is the women are no where close to having the mic skills to sell that sort of feud.

but yeah good points
>>
We can only hope. I watch WWE specifically for the divas matches and I watch NXT for all around matches.
>>
Have women even main evented a normal PPV? No NXMeme shit either just wwe.
>>
>>1768866
nope, only rarely on television for main roster so far. if they want to push this bullshit farther, maybe they would do well enough to test on a c-level ppv/live event first
>>
Wrestlemania main event: Renee vs. Bliss in contest to see who can get me off with their feet first
>>
I can actually see women main event wrestlemania, just not Sasha or Bayley.
>>
>>1768772
>OK you took the picture get this pokerman shit away from me
>>
>>1768772
Ok now the neckbeards will still like me, but man i hope they dont touch me again.
>>
>>1768866
not yet. give it a year or two
>>
>>1768897
Nah it'd have to be Bayley vs. somebody at this point

She is ridiculously over
>>
File: gentleman.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
gentleman.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>>1768927
>She is ridiculously over
>>
File: uwotm8.gif (1MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.gif
1MB, 500x278px
>>1768897
>I can actually see women main event wrestlemania, just not the two that are most over by a large margin
>>
>>1768934
Dean Ambrose is overrated
>>
>>1768943
I agree. He is trash
>>
File: ElmJZAw.png (129KB, 186x264px) Image search: [Google]
ElmJZAw.png
129KB, 186x264px
>>1768796
>t.femanon
>>
a completely nude women's title match could definitely headline wrestlemania
>>
>>1768949
Ultimate Surrender rules.
>>
>>1768808
You're damn wrong kek
>>
Paige returning could be the headline of Wrestlemania and it will draw the most of all time.
>>
>>1768959
Ariel X is great
>>
File: NXT-Logo-2016.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NXT-Logo-2016.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>1768866
NXT is WWE
>>
>>1768934

t. Deaf so can't hear the crowd react massively to her on Raw every week
>>
>>1770536
And it doesn't have ppvs
>>
>>1770904
Neither does the WWE anymore.
>>
I can see it. Bayley and Banks were a great main event for an NXT PPV. It didn't really matter that they were chicks, it was a good story.

Now I don't think these two are good enough for Wrestle-fucking-mania, but I could see a future where somehow two girls put on a story big enough for a minor PPV. A minor PPV should be reasonably possible.

Wrestlemania however is almost next to impossible, but I wouldn't rule it out in my lifetime.
>>
"Headline" does not mean "last match".
>>
>>1770904
With the current model, the entirety of NXT is as much a 'PPV' as any of the main roster PPVs.
>>
I aint watching so they can do what they want. Women need to be a 2 minute segment at most. Take off clothes like Kelly Kelly in ECW 2006.
>>
>>1768814

>Implying anyone watched for that bullshit.

People watched because of the 200 milestone and Brock. Can't name one woman on that card.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.