[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he really the GOAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 5c0319a593hbk.jpg (53KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
5c0319a593hbk.jpg
53KB, 600x646px
is he really the GOAT?
>>
>literally the best in-ring worker of all time
Ye
>>
He's definitely Vince's greatest lover.
>>
>>1767667
In-ring, yeah, but I never really ''got'' his character. I also don't think he's a 10/10 promo and maybe got by on the fact that he has one of the best sounding voices inside or outside of wrestling, ever.
>>
Never drew a dime.
>>
>>1767667
has anyone united smarks and casuals more?
>>
File: hbk-hulk.jpg (28KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
hbk-hulk.jpg
28KB, 456x352px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M74LJQ9-NfA
>>
>>1767699
THEY DON'T WANT NONE
>>
>>1767667
Only in Vince's mind and bedroom. People who say HBK was the GOAT are generally too young to remember NWA/WCW and truly believe WWE's revisionist history.
>>
>>1767830
Austin called him the best in-ring worker he'd ever seen
>>
>>1767667
even the shitman thinks hbk was the best
>>
>>1767834
Still more WWE propaganda.

Unobjectively, Ric Flair was the GOAT and Flair wasn't even the best Nature Boy.
>Better promos
>Better in ring
>Headlined shows in 5 decades
>More titles
>Bigger draw
>Bigger influence on the business.

WWE won't admit any of this because they didn't create Flair.
>>
>>1767848
>you are now remembering "Nature Boy" AJ Styles

>the only men to have won the WWE & NWA World Titles are Rogers, Flair & Styles
>>
Good looks - Yes
Charisma - Yes
Good in ring work - Yes
Dime drawing capability - Not even a penny

Shawn was a Rainbow Sherbet Midget. Needed to gain height and hit the weights.
>>
>>1767848
lol

Austin said Flair is the greatest all time, and HBK is the best in-ring worker.

There goes your precious conspiracy theory, chummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp
>>
>>1767862
By that scale Nash barely gets 1/4
>>
>>1767667
Nope, he recently got overtaken.
>>
>>1767855
Buddy Landel was the GOAT Nature Boy, he was actually booked to win the title and the gimmick from Flair, unfortunately Buddy never met a drink he couldn't turn down, an opportunity he couldn't blow, or a car he couldn't crash.
>>
>>1767667
Not even the GOAT faggot
>>
No, Chris Jericho is.
>>
not even top 500.
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (50KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
50KB, 557x711px
>>1768777
>>
>>1768789
you can post hat-memes, but I got trips so, you know - I win.
>>
Would anyone here rate Invader 1 above HBK?
>>
>>1767674
1st run - druggie cowboy stripper
2nd run - corporate cowboy with nothing to lose

>not a good promo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgW2G5QoHFY
>>
>>1768884
I said he's not a 10/10 promo
>>
>>1767667
> Played the heel but never wanted to give the face heat by doing the job, which is a heels ultimate purpose

Certainly a talented wrestler but spent too much of his career only trying when he was the one going over.
>>
>>1767667
I honestly can't remember one standout amazing promo he did in the way that I remember jericho's debut with the rock, stone colds beer truck promo, vince's 'life sucks'.. etc And that's not even mentioning Rick Rude/Jake/Flair/Macho/Hogan or based Arn Anderson
>>
>>1767667

He's one of the best of all time. Top 10 definitely. Top 5 maybe.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.