[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they based now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 53535353553.jpg (115KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
53535353553.jpg
115KB, 500x503px
Are they based now?
>>
Better than face, at least. Actually kind of watchable now.
>>
>>1767458
Based where?
>>
They should've kept the obnoxious day-glo attire.

Y'know, for the heat.
>>
>>1767466
I like their faux gangster attire better for the heel heat.
Also, it looks like the shirtless one hasn't picked up a weight in years.
>>
>>1767468
>Also, it looks like the shirtless one hasn't picked up a weight in years

He has big abs tho.
>>
>>1767468
Could've just added the overcoat to the shorts...
>>
>>1767458
They're still exactly as boring and devoid of personality as ever, but with different clothes.>>1767458
>>
They should just go full Briscoe Brothers. Also pretty sure one of them was wearing a Connor's cure badge at Backlash.
>>
>>1767616
They should tweet that they'll shoot dead anybody who tells their children that same-sex marriage is OK?
>>
What's with the "shh" thing?
Is it just some random thing they came up with because they thought it gave them some kind of character?
>>
>>1767458
I hated them as faces and will continue to hate them as heels. I go and grab some water and a sandwich everytime they are on screen
>>
one of them is gonna turn into umaga jr and the other is about to be a usoetty
>>
>>1767458
Nah, now they're samoan ghetto niggers which is at least 100x worse
>>
>>1767682
Are you saying Umaga Jr. like it's a bad thing when Umaga is the single best wrestler from that family
>>
>>1767761
>Are you saying Umaga Jr. like it's a bad thing
no, i'm not
>>
>>1767682
Probably real nigga uso who does most of the talking and does a lot of stuff in upupdowndown
>>
Their brief association with Roman tainted them so badly that they had to turn heel.
>>
>>1767761
Umaga already has a successor in RuRu
>>
I've always thought the Usos were pretty good and deserved to be in the spot they've been in. They're handling the Heel turn really well as well. Good for them.
>>
>>1767462
1/10 made me reply
>>
File: Tsunade-1.jpg (25KB, 362x291px) Image search: [Google]
Tsunade-1.jpg
25KB, 362x291px
>>1767797
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.