[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE is dying because the wrestlers are not believable.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 16

>How do we fix RAW

1. End this wellness policy bullshit.
2. Fire the whole current roster.
3. Keep Kane, Undertaker, Bork, Seth, Shinsuke, Enzo, and get a whole new roster.
4. Raw will only be fixed once the wrestlers start becoming believable again.

Wrestlers today like Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens are a joke.
They are terrible, and any average sized person could kick their ass in battle in real life.
These guys are not believable wrestlers.
They are nothing like the proper stars of the 80s and 90s which got wrestling popular to begin with.

Raw sucks as the roster sucks. Everyone is cleancut and is terrible.
98% of the male roster is five feet ten and 180lbs .
They are manlets.

>Vince needs to stop worrying about standover men and needs to hire proper sized male performers once again.
He also needs to stop carrying on with this female wrestling trash and just give them their own show already.
Take them off the TV - they suck up valuable time from male performers.

Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose, Big Cass, these guys are jokes.
Enough of this nonsense! Hire proper sized male superstars again!

Sick of seeing mongs under six feet and under 190lbs battle for the same thing every week.
Back in the 90s and earlier, a six foot person was 300lbs of pure victory.
>As it should be.

Manlets only strive when there are giants to defeat.
Rey Mysterio is a prime example of this.
When the whole roster is filled with manlets however, nobody strives - as seen with the WWE roster today.
>>
fuck off beefcaek

>98% of the male roster is 5'10" and 180lbs

Show your working.
>>
>>1767295
Speak English - fagget.
>>
Autism
>>
>>1767298
This is idiotically lazy shitposting even for you.

Show that no more than 2% of the RAW roster is over 5'10" and 180lbs.

Or are you lacking in numeracy as well as literacy?
>>
>>1767305
>wrong
>>
>>1767314
Wow, you really are stupid.
>>
Stopped at "in battle" and cringed tbqh
>>
>>1767290
The one thing I wanted from the New Era was to never see any member of the Shield again.
>>
File: Brutus-Beefcake.jpg (67KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Brutus-Beefcake.jpg
67KB, 640x427px
>>1767352
>>
File: gorillawarfare.jpg (151KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
gorillawarfare.jpg
151KB, 640x640px
>this ginger jew brutus' schtick was hogans pube trimmer and pee pee sucker
>believable

fuck outta here
>>
>>1767290
>Fire the whole current roster
Only if the creative team also gets the boot
>>
>>1767352
They're just a really good example on being great in a stable since they're covering most of their weaknesses, while in singles and less time spent on their characters made them look like shit.

Dean from some charismatic madman went into one of the most boring wrestlers on the roster
Roman from a believable powerhouse went into someone who's booed out of every building and no one takes him seriously
Seth went from a solid flippyshit into a generic chickenshit heel
>>
>>1767290
If you paid this much attention to washing you might find another human being to have sex with.
>>
>>1767290
Cry harder you faggot size queen. Change the channel, no one will miss you.
>>
>>1767606
>even /asp/ hates Beefcuck

GLORIOUS
>>
>Beefcake has now resorted to posting on /asp/
that's just sad
>>
Guys like Macho and Hogan made wrestling what it was in the 80s. Those guys don't exactly grow on trees my man.
>>
>>1767290
>98% of the male roster is five feet ten and 180lbs
>3. Keep Kane, Undertaker, Bork, Seth, Shinsuke, Enzo
> Seth, Shinsuke, Enzo
> Big Cass, these guys are jokes.
>>
>>1767290
its really cool when a 50 year old guy like triple H can just beat every champion contester up with no effort and walk out
like do they fucking realize how weak that makes everyone look? not only its fake it looks stupid, like mild PG level family friendly stupid

im seriously considering to switch to UFC starting this week. at least they´re not pretending to hit a bitch.
>>
>>1767290
How to fix RAW
>Remove Womens """""""WRESTLING""""""" or at least relegate it to 1/2 per show (including promos), not 1 hour +
>Hire some actual wrestlers
>Cut the Authority bullshit
>Stop opening every show with Mick and Stef
>Go back to pre-taped
>Talk Big Draw Brock in to going full time again instead of using him for PPVs and house shows
You can't dispute me
>>
>>1767775
>interferes at the end of a hard-fought match
>gets the jump on Reigns outside the ring
>swerves Rollins with a betrayal

omg BERRIED
>>
>>1767775
I can deal with shit like that if he cheats, what I fucking hate is how he buries people by Pedigree out of nowhere, followed by a 60 second pause while he waits to cover them, making the Pedigree look like the Spear/Jackhammer combo
>>
>>1767290
You want to really fix raw?

>End the authority
>Fire the entire creative team and bring people in who actually know how to write a wrestling show
>Go back from 3 hours to 2
>Stop cramming women's wrestling down everyone's throat
>No more 50/50 booking, it's killing the company
>Write storylines that actually interest viewers

There, it's not brain surgery.
>>
>>1767916
>Fire the entire creative team and bring people in who actually know how to write a wrestling show

It's so cute how you think individual writers are the problem.
>>
>>1767929
I get that Vince usually revamps the whole script like 5 hours before the show, but something has to change in terms of writing/booking. Not even Stone Cold or the Rock could get over with these people at the helm.
>>
>>1767989
Vince doesn't do jack shit

> Not even Stone Cold or the Rock could get over with these people at the helm.

Delusional. The Rock is the most cornball faggot ever and Austin made ''what'' into a timeless response. It's all in the delivery and they would have made all of this garbage work.
>>
>>1767989
>these people

Dude, it's fucking Vince. The pawns are irrelevant.
>>
>>1768001

>completely ignoring improvised vs scripted promos

wew lad
>>
>>1768001
What? came about from a prank answering machine recording.
>>
>>1768017
All of Rock's shit was scripted. It was always tasteless, lowest common denominator garbage, and it always went over because he's The Rock and could turn shit into gold.

Give Reigns or Seth or Ambrose that shit and you'd lose your shit over how bad it would be.
>>
>>1768026
You don't even have to do that, just look at Rocky's promos in his feud with Punk.

He comes off like an embarrassing relic.
>>
>>1768032
Wasn't watching at the time. He definitely lost some of his fire and hate seeing him now, he's lazy and yes, a relic.

At the time though that shit got over like a motherfucker. Because at the time Rock gave a shit and could fire up.
>>
>>1768026
>tater tots
>jack and the beanstalk
>sufferin succotash
>cock dis here fist and punch u square in da mouf

They did give Roman that kind of cornball nonsense. And people did lose their shit over how bad it was.

The shield members are a bad example though. Roman is a charisma vacuum who is given nothing but verbal cringe to work with, Dean looks like he just doesn't give a fuck anymore, and Seth's character was ruined by that vapid title run last year.
>>
>words of an internet addict
>>
>>1767290
> Fire the whole current roster
> Keep Kane
Stopped reading there
>>
>>1767800
I see you here all the time with the anti womens wrestling sentiments, and I like to spread that shit around. Not enough people realize womens wrestling is awful and cant draw
>>
>>1767290
>Keep Enzo
>>
>blaming Raw on Dean Ambrose

Do you know why Raw is shit? Roman Reigns.
You cannot have a main event where the only face is rejected. The main event is supposed to be the best part of the show, Roman ruins it.

You look at this week Smackdown's opening, you had great shots fired between Cena and Ambrose. Now I'm intrigued and want to see what's next.

Roman? Oh he can't cut a promo, so you can't allow people to cut harsh promos on him either. You have to level everyone to Roman's low quality.

Let people be themselves, it's a sink or swim. Roman can't swim? Then he'll sink.
>>
>>1768895
lol you had Cena literally crushing Dean and burying him forever. There was not ''between''
>>
>>1767800
>>Talk Big Draw Brock in to going full time again instead of using him for PPVs and house shows
He doesn't like it, he doesn't want to do it.
He doesn't even want to wrestle anymore, he's collecting his paycheck with minimum effort.

Yes he's a draw and he brings legitimacy to WWE, but at a certain point, if he can't put on a decent match out of sheer lazyness, time to let him go.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 331x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 331x248px
>>1767290
>>
>>1768899
objectively Cena lost that exchange

the crowd went all ''ooooooooooooooooooooh'' went Ambrose called him a lazy part timer for talk shows and Hollywood wannabe

The thing is, Cena can take it and will be fine.

Roman being called out on the fact that he gets booed wherever he goes? Gee, his father would throw a tantrum while that beta cries in a corner.
>>
>>1767800
I see you here all the time with the anti womens wrestling sentiments, and I like to spread that shit around. Not enough people realize womens wrestling is awful and cant draw
>>
>>1768908
Brock has the least justifiable contract in wrestling history. It's good for him but bad for wrestling.
>>
>>1768924
One of the main reason he was kept around was to have him job and create the next megastar and that was supposed to be Roman.

WWE botched it badly, Roman wasn't ready and probably never will be. At this point I'm not even sure why they are keeping Brock around. Between WWE and NXT there isn't really a guy that they could book to ''slay the beast'' and become a money maker and quite frankly Lesnar is expensive.
>>
>>1768920
Literally replying to himself.

Hit the weights pinhead
>>
>>1767290
>wrestlers aren't believable

didn't the 80s and 90s have crazy off the wall gimmicks?

Undertaker is a zombie for fucks sake, that's not believable
>>
>Keep Jasethy

Hi Cuckter
>>
>>1768908
Pay him more
>>
>>1768920
>>1768870
What was the idea here
>>
>>1768924
>>1769066
>Pay Brock more so you have a hook for your show every week
>Now that more people tune in, you can use those extra viewers to get other wrestlers on the radar
Its not hard
>>
>>1767290

They only need to kill this Fullsail BS crowds and we're back baaaaae-baaaaaaaae. Drink it in, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
>>
>>1768020
And Austin was able to put that over despite how ridiculous it was, you kind of proved his point.
>>
File: 1467935813846.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
1467935813846.gif
1MB, 292x278px
All these >I don't like Big Dog Roman comments
>>
File: 12221.jpg (277KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
12221.jpg
277KB, 1536x2048px
>>1767290
>Keep Enzo
>>
>>1768434
Thats coz you're underage b&
>>
File: enz.gif (676KB, 195x110px) Image search: [Google]
enz.gif
676KB, 195x110px
>>1768886
>Keep Enzo
Dude used to own a Hooters.
>>
File: w.png (536KB, 521x664px) Image search: [Google]
w.png
536KB, 521x664px
>>1769032
>Yet it was still 100x better than wrestling is today.
You suspended belief when the superstars were as huge as they were.

You cannot suspend belief with the current roster.
>>
>LE BIG MEN DRAW MAY MAY
They don't even draw in UFC you crazy, closeted fag. Fuck off with your muscle fetish you utter degenerate.
>>
File: WhosYoDaddio.jpg (49KB, 456x611px) Image search: [Google]
WhosYoDaddio.jpg
49KB, 456x611px
>>1770688
thank you based Enzo
>>
>>1770691
Fuck off with your le shit you pedo idiot
>>
File: katy_perry .jpg (71KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
katy_perry .jpg
71KB, 600x875px
>>
>>1770690
>a completely impossible gimmick is more believable 'cause steroids

You have to be over 18 to post here.
>>
>>1770695
>a completely impossible gimmick is more believable 'cause steroids
This guy gets it :D

Steroids make the man.
Anyone with roids is superior to anyone without roids.
>>
File: Scott-Steiner-psd53821.png (203KB, 263x400px) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Steiner-psd53821.png
203KB, 263x400px
>>
File: Best-Dean-Ambrose-Memes.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Best-Dean-Ambrose-Memes.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>This guy is shit
>>
>>1767290
you're all arguing about a "sport" that is scripted, but on that note Rey Mysterio was what 5'6 or something? size is irrelevant beefcuck.
>>
>>1767775
UFC is boring as fuck except the Heavyweights(especially with Brock)
>>
>>1768908
He doesn't bring any legitimacy by spamming a move 10 billion times
It's obvious he doesn't give a fuck about WWE or UFC(he juiced recently just to be sure he gets the shitload of money at UFC200) and only does these things for money
Sure he's a draw,but he killed WWE imo after he broke Taker's streak and begin to spam the Suplex shit and started to bury wrestlers like John Cena and Randy Orton...
>>
It just shows that when you try to turn your product into indy wrestling, you draw indy wrestling ratings.
>>
>>1770751
>and started to bury wrestlers like John Cena and Randy Orton...

Oh no. He "buried" the two hardest-pushed wrestlers of the 21st century. Can their promising young careers ever recover?
>>
>>1770761
Yeah bury was too much said I admit
But Orton looks weak after what happened at SS
WWE made Bork too fucking strong,like 10 wrestlers from the roster couldn't beat him at the same time,that's how strong he is now,fucking unbeatable,and he's just a fucking part-timer that gives no fucks about the company or pro wrestling whatsoever...
>>
>>1770751
You can't "bury" wrestlers who have a legendary status and pick up wins quite a lot.

And Randy deserved that elbow just for not putting Christian over in 2011, fuck h im
>>
>>1770771
Being on the IR for a year 'cause the trash took him out makes Orton look far weaker, 2bh.
>>
>>1767775
>watched last UFC event because of Punk
>random promo videos of random tattooed bald guys going on about how tough they are because they are in the gym for 23 hours a day
>literally "dude you have family you are weak, I don't have family I'm in the gym all day every day I train for the cage bro"
>this goes on for 20 minutes
>finally a match
>it ends after 2 minutes
>most of the match was two guys humping each other
>this is apparently the pinnacle of sport according to /heem/
>turned it off
Have fun....I guess...
>>
>>1767290
IT'S THE MASTURBATING KEKHOLD, BRUTUS BEEFCAKE
>>
File: CsFEgaSUkAEd8Dh.jpg (104KB, 946x799px) Image search: [Google]
CsFEgaSUkAEd8Dh.jpg
104KB, 946x799px
>>1770899
>>
>>1767800
Brock hasn't been a draw in years
>>
>>1770780
>"the trash injured Orton" meme
ok
>>
>>1770928
Facts don't become memes just because you don't like them, baby.
>>
>>1767290

Honestly starting to agree with OP. Way too many vanilla midgets on this show. The CM Punk-Gall fight exposed this.

These niggas are fucking weak nu-males man. Dean Ambrose twink ass should have never been champion.

Roman Reigns was clearly the person to hold the belt.

Smarks need to admit we've made a huge mistake.
>>
File: laughing girls.jpg (113KB, 389x251px) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.jpg
113KB, 389x251px
>>1770909
>Brock hasn't been a draw in years
>>
>>1771856
>Roman gets the belt
>1 million less viewers

FedoRamen never learns.
>>
>>1773151
wwe lost a million viewers because jasethy was cutting horrible 40 minute promos for a year.
>>
>>1773229
>40 minute promos

Learn how to tell the time hatboy
>>
O_O
>>
>>1773149
Suplex City is the draw
>>
>18+
>have sex
>get worked mark

are you people like this in real life?
>>
File: Brutus-Beefcake.jpg (67KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Brutus-Beefcake.jpg
67KB, 640x427px
>>1767698
To be fair, /wew is run by faggets and their logo is a randy orton image.

Fuck that.

Lol.

Beefcake goes there to harass uninformed mongoloids - nothing more.
>>
>>1770737
As stated in the OP.
>Manlets only strive when there is a sea of giants to defeat.
Rey defeated Nash, Giant, and everyone else.
If everyone was the same size as Rey, he'd get lost pretty fast.
>>
>>1767290
>End wellness policy
I fully, 100% support this.
I can get if they don't want their wrestlers taking pills and on heroin. But banning roids makes your roster kevin owens level.
or blatantly getting around it like the few aesthetic ones left
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.