[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's next for the fallen hero? He's losing a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Diary_04012012rf__2074.jpg (176KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Diary_04012012rf__2074.jpg
176KB, 642x361px
What's next for the fallen hero?

He's losing a lot of his money in the WWE/Doctor lawsuit. He'll probably lose the entire case because he has no evidence/it was likely he lied about the whole thing.
He may have made his fortune, but you can't retire with sub-5 million in these economic times.

He burned every bridge he had.
Even if the WWE takes him back in, he has no credibility to talk shit or hold his own kayfabe wise. He made all wrestlers look like a joke. During the old days, a promotion would kick you out if you didn't finish a bar fight winning to maintain kayfabe. This is an embarrassment on a huuuuge stage.

He's too old to continue an MMA career in his current state. Add that he's not naturally athletic/has the natural ability to be a legit fighter.
Not only that, Dana doesn't want his ass around anymore. I doubt anyone would pay to see him get killed again.

I'm pretty sure he lost most of his fanbase. His 434-day reign got nullified in 2.15 minutes.
I was his biggest fan, and I wouldn't give a fuck about him. I doubt Marvel or anyone he contacted would consider him a draw anymore.

He still has AJ, but eventually she's gonna have to make money. WWE was her dream, and they were treating her right. It's likely she'd go back. And given that Vince loves to break-up couples...
>>
What's Bret do for living? CM Punk could do the same
>>
>>1765455
How much is he being sued for? I think Dana gives him another fight. That PPV would have drawn 250 000 without Punk. I think he nearly doubled it. If not he can write for Marvel. Hell those comic conventions will pay him to show up and sign autographs. Maybe he'll start a podcast. The sky's the limit Punk.
>>
>>1765545
Bret didn't get exposed as a delusional narcissist in 2 minutes on PPV tho
>>
A podcast sponsored by clothing companies and razor blades.

>opening episode is a sit down with Ryback, record numbers

>Spends the next 3 years interviewing Ronnie Garvin, Chael Sonnen and Court fucking Bauer
>>
>>1765625
This sounds disgustingly uncanny
>>
File: 1468632006706.gif (777KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1468632006706.gif
777KB, 245x245px
>>1765455
He's the cult of personality. He'll be alright. No matter what's in store for him.
>>
>>1765455
TNA
>>
>trip code
>Punk shitposting
wew lad
>>
He'll be divorced in less than a year and be getting TMZ'd with his drunken Tara Reid like antics

Screenshot this
>>
>>1765545
Bret probably still has several million dollars.

Nash, Hall, Goldberg, and Bret were all in $1,000,000+ year contracts with WCW for at least 5 years
>>
>>1765455
Suicide
>>
>>1766406
I thought it was revealed that Nash wasn't making that much
>>
>>1765455
WCPW
>>
He still writes comics for marvel, he may get signed up for bellator or his lady option would be njpw
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.